Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Where the nightmares end ❯ The day starts ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
''So...Your name is brave?'' The headmaster said to brave, Who has a muddy mess ''Yes...Because i am brave'' I took some time for brave to repond. ''So...tell me...how did get here?'' Timid and i were outside...Sitting,Waiting,Listening...Did i mention sitting?  I was sitting there...With a girl with brown eyes and brown hair smiling...and looking at me...It was weird...and really awkward. ''So what's your name?'' She finally said something. ''I'm shy...and this is timid.''  I said in a very quiet and shy voice...Wait..I always speak  like this like this. ''You and her  are named after...emotions?'' Said the girl ''Ummm yes...But it's not weird to us.'' I wasn't feeling like arguing... i was too tired,dirty, and light-headed. I got up but, i fell down. I was tired and my feet would not give me any power. ''Shy...Please...sit down'' Instead i lied down and began to sleep. The door opened and hit my head...hard. I held my head in pain.  Brave knew i had  skin that easily bruises. He began to pick me up. I stood...but my stance was weak. ''Do you got a shower and 3 beds?'' Brave asked to the girl with brown hair. ''I think...''  ''And clean clothes?'' Timid finally said something, other then begging me to do things. ''Only night class clothes...'' I didn't care who were the night class i just needed close...Period. She grabbed my hand and led me to a room, brave and timid were right behind me. I searched the room. 3 beds,a shower, and she was going to get the clothes. ''Shy...'' Timid called my name,Which echoed through the halls...did i mention it was night? Sorry if i didn't my memory spand wasn't good as it use to. After what possibly could of been 15 minutes she returened with 3 white uniforms...The inside was black...And if i have light blue eyes and hair. She threw it to us, Well atleast to brave and me. She threw a uniform with a skirt to timid. She blushed, Fact is...timid doesn't like skirts she never wore them in her life. ''Sorry if you don't like skirts...it's only what we have. you start tomorrow'' I was scared,insecure, and shy. I would never make friends... only my siblings timid and brave, But really...there not my siblings...we lived with eacher so long we called ourselves siblings...Like brothers and sisters. ''I never got your name...'' I asked to the girl with a mop cleaning the dirt off the floor. ''Oh...it's yuki!'' She said with a smile. I ran to the shower as fast as i can...only to crash into the sink. Brave got into the shower. I pushed him out and locked the door. ''Darn!''I heard brave yell a little,i also heard yuki  and timid giggle outside. I undressed and began to shower. 5 minutes later i got out...and got a towel. I got out...only to be pushed out by brave. ''Finally!'' he rushed in the bathroom and showered with he's clothes. ''Idiot...'' I silently said to myself. I dressed myself,Luckily timid was looking away. I got out a light blue muddy beret and a pistol. ''Shy...remember when we were back home?'' Said timid ''It wasn't a good enough home by the way. So many laws...besides...it had too many complex rules.'' I said trying to say it in the sweetest voice i could ''But...it's still home...i mean...it is...where we use to live right?'' Yuki was still cleaning...I knew she was hearing...But like always i don't want to fight. Suddenly i got enough energy to make it through the night, it was kinda like adrenaline. Brave got out of the shower, but...he didn't take a towel. ''Cover yourself you moron!'' I yelled at brave ''Girls like me like this!'' He yelled to me. ''I DON'T SEE A GIRL KISSING YOU!'' After that... he did something i would regret...he grabbed yuki. And let me add... we were both same height... 6ft, When he grabbed yuki...He...began to kiss her on the lips. ''STOP IT MORON!'' i threw my old muddy shoe at he's face ''Ow!'' He dropped her. In a split second i raced and sliced to catch her...i did but... i hit my head. My head began to bleed. If you punched my head 2 times really really really hard, I would bleed. I got up, I began to glare at brave. The stare made him weak,paraylzed,scared, and it made him feel small...I instantly stopped ''It's okay...''  just because i'm shy doesn't mean i'm not nice. ''Y-Your bleeding!'' She began step forward to me. ''Umm..okay...anyways-'' Yuki grabbed my shoulder. ''Ummm...okay...please...let...go?'' I said this in an awkward voice. She proceeded  to put her head on my shoulder. By now i blushed. I tried to push her away, but i was scared i might drop her on the floor too hard. She licked my neck and bit my neck with her fangs. Brave and timid stood there in awe and so did i. She stopped, i thought she realized what she was doing...But she was taking a break. I broke away from my paralyzed state and i pushed her away. ''Why...did you do that?'' My head stopped bleeding. She wiped the blood of her mouth ''Please...don't tell anyone!'' I nodded a yes ''Thank you!'' She hugged me and lifted a leg. ''Ummm...'' Brave and timid said in unison. The sun was up...we spent all this time getting to know each other... wow.
Converting /tmp/phpHEopja to /dev/stdout