Vandread Fan Fiction ❯ Space Cowboy ❯ close so close yet so fare away ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Space Cowboy: Chapter 1: close so close yet so fare away
 
Disclaimer: Vandread don't belong to me nor are the people in Vandread oh ya I belong to me myself anyone using me in their stories will be shot on sight (ASK FRIST!) Fan fiction by Peter Ly Aka: Darkside
 
I wonder back on how I got myself into this mess in the first place. It all started out on a Military testing base in Area 51. The people there were testing a new energy source the Pakis. I was visiting my father one day when the place blew up a crystal shard embedded in my right eye causing me to go color blind and it turned milky white but it increased my aiming by 20/20 vision the thing that sent me to a Strange place where men and women lived on deferent planets. The only thing I got from it is a Test Armor code named Spartan with 2 hand guns at the side and a back pack and a Katana.
 
I use the armor to do Space travel with a few modifications on it like advance thrusters main shoulder armor that shifts into spiked knuckles and a large energy shield like the Roman tower shield. I have my Father's gold and Silver Desert Eagles 1.45 cal those guns never leave my side. I tried to find a way home but it was not meant to be so I became a drifter and a space cowboy.
 
Now back to how I became a Crew member on the Nirvana.
 
 
Basically I was on my own back then with my Partner Darkside (the armor) I was on the Ikazuchi when the women attacked space pirates I thought and I managed to escape but the ship lunched a missile at the pirate ship and I decided to save them and shot at the missile that Bone headed move cost me a planet hoping a few months and the Pakis made my armor much stronger and the weapons are more powerful. Captain Mango looked at the Strange armor and Radioed to me but I was out like a light so she sent Gascogne to make a pick up Darkside was bigger then a normal Vangaurd. When I woke up I was looking around my Vid screen to see where I was at. All I saw was a hanger and that's it so I pop the cock pit open and looked around and saw that I was looking down at a bunch of women with guns. Pointed at me they try to take my fathers guns but I wouldn't let them.
 
“Back off!” I said with a slight yell. The women were ready to fire as well but they didn't they took me to the holding cell with 3 other men.
 
 
Author's notes: I know I know this is my first Vandread FICTION! I hope you enjoy
 
Send your comments to LittleDboy2002@msn.com