Vandread Fan Fiction ❯ Space Cowboy ❯ “Life would be fun if you had someone to share it with.” ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Space cowboy: Chapter 2: “Life would be fun if you had someone to share it with.”
 
 
Disclaimer: they don't belong to me and I belong to myself Nuff Said
 
Note: If you have the Song by 3 doors down called Kryptonite play it loud now! This B.G.M!
 
 
Now I wondered how the hell I got myself into when the first attack I had to step in to help though the ungrateful women who looks at all men with an evil eye. I'm sure one of them wanted to kill me.
 
Flash back
 
 
The alarms just sounded the Dread Teams and Hibiki's Vangaurd Lunched leavening me with a decision I had to make. Help them are live or not and die. Well I used the com link I had with me and contacted the captain. “Yo Grandma me and my friend want to help my armor that is if you will let me I'm still too young to die. So I Offer you my services until I can get back on my own feet.” Magno thought for a moment and nodded and sent someone to open the cell door. When I got out and thank the girl and ran to the hanger bay. “Darkside power on.” The huge robot powered up “affirmative” he said and open the cock pit door and I jumped in and pushed a few buttons and kneeled down on the Lunch pad and powered up my powerful thrusters as the catapult pushed me out and I smirked and the Harvesters looked at me and charged at me they were quick but not quick enough as I pulled out my 2 hand guns and shot them down. Magno watched in awe B.C mouth was wide open but Meia was not to happy. Dita was happy “Mr. Alien 2 came to help us” Dita said in a happy go lucky tone. I on the other hand ignored the girl a charged ahead of the group and charged all weapons systems and shot at incoming enemy. “Man there's too many of them I can't handle them my self hummm it's time for the Out Law Buster. (1)” a Huge Beam canon appeared and I grabbed it and it took time to charged and fired at the on coming enemies and my scanners counted up the frags I had got and it was over 200 of them . “That will teach you!”
Meia glared at me and I smirked and headed back to the ship. As I got out I had a bad feeling something was about to happen but I didn't know when or where I shelved my thoughts for latter. As I landed in the hanger and got out of the cock pit
 
Jura walked up to me and looked me once over and nodded and smiled seductively and leaned over so I could get a good look. “Well you are a cute one aren't you?” Before she looked up I was gone like the wind. “OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL HAVE I GOTEN MYSELF INTO!!!” I ran as if my life depended on it Jura chassed after me.
 
 
 
End flash back
 
More so my life has gotten a bit depressing as of late life seemed unfair some how to me life is meaningless as fare as I can tell I don't have a Home or friends or family I plan to keep it that way. “Log entry date 8/3/XX”
 
 
 
 
 
Author Notes: 1: The Out Law Buster Canon is a high Grade Beam weapon