Vandread Fan Fiction ❯ Space Cowboy ❯ Ezra's Love ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 3: I Chose Death
 
Disclaimer: I own myself â„¢ and I don't own any Vandread people Nuff said.
 
 
There will be a time when you have to make a choice. Very few people have chance to make those choices. One day I was sitting in the hanger ready for bed when Ezra walked in and handed me a blanket and sat down next to me and asked me why was I traveling alone and we began to talk.
 
Flash back
 
“Why are you in here?” Ezra asked. I had to look away and answered quietly. “I don't know maybe I like being alone not much use for having friends that always back stab you or leave you when you needed them the most.”
 
Ezra looked at me with pity and I looked into her eyes and she asked me another question about my life. “You are not like the others. Where do you come form.” She asked while gently rubbing her slightly rounded belly.
 
“I was born on November 24th 1987 I had a kind loving mother and a Kind father I lived in a small house. My father was in the army he was a General and my mother was a seamstress she likes to make dresses and sells them back then men and women don't live on deferent planets. I grew up normally until I visited my father one day at a Testing base they tested a new energy source of energy called the Pakis. Well as fate would have it the base blew up and a shard of the pakis imbedded in my right eye and I'm color blind on my right eye.” I had to show her the colorless eye. She looked at it in awe.
 
 
 
Ezra lessened carefully at this young boy's story it was saddening to here a horrible tale a tear ran down her lovely cheeks. She wiped them away. “That's horrible. Why distance yourself for others?”
 
 
I took in a deep breath and let it out. “I don't want to see people I care about die. Like my father I was week I couldn't help him. I wanted to die back then but fate put me here. We all chose a path we belong on. I'm going on the path of Death. That is why I'm fighting and waiting for Death. That is all I hope for in this life.” She yawned and smiled at me kindly and fell asleep her head rested on my shoulder and slept. I pulled the blanket she gave me over her and went to sleep. That is how my first night went on the Nirvana.
 
 
Author's notes: I had a soft spot for Ezra okay this part in my life really did happen I really did fight looking for death. â„¢