Vandread Fan Fiction ❯ Space Cowboy ❯ Death ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Space Cowboy Chapter 4: Death
 
Disclaimer: I own no one from Vandread but me I own myself
 
[BGM: Movies by Alien Ant Farm]
 
The attacks form Earth is getting more and more intense even Hibiki and I had trouble keeping them away. After that said I had to rest up a bit but Hibiki and Barnette kept on Bugging where did I get all those old weapons form the old 21st Century guns for Darkside. ”Hey tell me the names of the Guns you used in battle they looked really cool.” Hibiki said. Barnette on the other hand begged and annoyed me to no end “Give those guns I want them hey isn't that a Desert Eagle 1.45 custom Hand guns with a 7 Bullet magazine?” I looked at the both of them and growled and walked off and sat down in the register and Looked at the people who worked there and sighed.
 
Moving on the next battle would be for me as painful as getting shot in the head or in the Butt but ether way I got new powers Thanks to Kami-samma himself.
 
 
The red alert sounded at enemies fast approached Dita and Hibiki are out there fighting and had already combined into Vandread Dita. I was getting read when I sensed that something bad was about to happen. When I got out there Dita and Hibiki here down and I looked up and there it was the Clone of the Nirvana. The other Dreads were tending to the cube fighters and I was left to the task of get rid of the massive behemoth. It shot out the red Beams and I got snagged on the shoulder but I couldn't move my arm I Pulled out an Mech version of the old Germen MG42 with my good arm and unloaded all 200 round into him but didn't even dent his armor. Ezra was worried about me she looked up at the captain and she shook her head. “…..” Ezra looked on helplessly. The Dread are got Nailed for all sides. I shot at the lot of the cubes and smirked but I winced in pain for the huge clone stabbed me in the gut. Not Before I let the big guy have it with a face full of rockets he blew up and I lapsed into Dreamless sleep. On the Brig of the Nirvana Ezra cried her heart out for the man she cared for.
 
 
Authors Notes: there is still more to come I'm sorry is my grammar is bad and spelling I used spell check many times.
 
Please Review and add comments please.