Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Royalty ❯ Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tada! A new fic. I've been on a writing kick. Right now, I'm working on three fics. This one I've been working on a lot and I actually know where it's going. It's more a comedy than anything. I crossed the series of Escaflowne and Digimon. You'll see a lot of the characters some more than others, but I tried to use as most as I could. Now I'll give you some information that would be to your benefit when reading this story.
 
Dilandua is in this fic and goes by the name of Dilan.
Matt, off of Digimon goes by both Matt and Yamato.
Story takes place it Crestview High School.
Seniors are: Tai, Sora, Mimi, Matt, Hitomi, Van, Dilan, Celena, Joe, Miguel, Izzy
Juniors are: Dallet, Guimel,
Sophomores are: T.K., Kari, Davis, Ken, Merle, Yolei
Freshman are: Chesta, Cody
 
It's that time of year when schools pick there next king and queen. The candidates have been picked, now we need to see who wins. But is their something shady going on to? Take a look at Crestview High and see how far people are willing to go to get what they want and how far they will go to get it. Enjoy!
 
Disclaimer: I don't not own any of these characters.
 
 
Royalty: part 1
 
“Sora did you see the list?” said an excited Mimi.”
 
“What list?” asked Sora.
 
“What list?” Mimi said almost passing out on the floor. “ The royalty list!”
 
“Unlike you Mimi, my life doesn't revolve around that stuff, I have far more important things to worry about.”
 
“Well maybe you should seeing as though your name is on it.”
 
Sora looked back at Mimi with a surprised look.
 
“Aren't you going to say anything?” said Mimi
 
“That's great1 how about you?”
 
“Obviously Sora, or I wouldn't be this excited”
 
“Oh I thought it was because your best friend got on the list and you were excited for her.” Said Sora with a smile.
 
“Don't be stupid Sora.” Mimi said as she rummaged through her bag.
 
Sora smiled and rolled her eyes.”
 
“Who else made it?”
 
“Hitomi, and for the boys my Yama of course, your Tai and surprisingly Dilan.”
 
“Dilan made it? I thought for sure that Van would. I mean he is Hitomi's boyfriend.”
 
I know.” Mimi said as she found what she was looking for. “There it is.” She pulled out a compact mirror and began checking her makeup. When she was satisfied with the way she looked, she put back her mirror in her purse. “Well I need to find my Yama. Ready to go?”
 
Sora quickly grabbed her things and they left.
 
~~~~~~~
 
The cafeteria erupted with laughter and conversation as Tai entered it. He noticed as he past a table of girls that they were all smiling at him and giggling. He flashed them a smile and they all blushed. Good thing Sora isn't here or she would kill me. Tai thought as he made his way to the line to receive his food. Look but don't touch had to be his policy, but Sora would prefer it not even be that. She had her reasons to be though. With Tai keeping their soccer team unbeatable 4 years in a row now, there were many girls who were always after him. But Tai knew that Sora was the only one for him. Although he would never admit this, he relied and depended on her. It was a quiet understanding they both had with each other. He knew they were to be together forever. After Tai got his food he headed towards his table. As Tai approached his table, he noticed matt was the only one sitting there.
 
“Hey Matt.” Tai said as he sat down by Matt.
 
“Hey man.”
 
“So where is everyone?”
 
Matt shrugged his shoulders indicating that he didn't know.
 
 
“Hmm…well did you see the list?”
 
“Yes” Matt said pulling out his cell. “Mimi left me a text message about it.”
 
“Well it's no big surprise to me.” Tai said quiet smugly as he put his hands behind his head.
 
“Whatever.” Matt said as he took a bit of his sandwich.
 
Tai smiled and scanned the room. After seeing Dilandua he called to him. “Yo Dilan! Over here.” Yelled Tai over the crowded lunchroom.
 
Dilandua nodded to Tai and walked over to the table.
 
“Saw you made the list, congrats.” Said Tai.
 
“Thanks same to you guys.”
 
“Everyone thought Van was going to make it. Said Yamato
 
“Speaking of Van where is he?” said Dilandua “I wouldn't mind rubbing his face in this.” It was a fact that Van and Dilandua were always competing with each other. So Dilandua couldn't miss this opportunity to brag to van.
 
“When are you two just going to call it quits with the whole trying to be better than one another thing.” Yamato said.
 
“It's all in fun.” Said Dilandua.
 
“So Dilan, how's our Karate team going to do on Saturday?” said Tai opening his milk carton.
 
“I predict we'll take home first. And if we don't, I'll make then run laps until they pass out.”
 
“Damn I'd hate to be them.” Said Yamato.
 
“As captain of the Karate team I expect nothing less than perfection from my dr- er I mean team.”
 
“Hey guys!” said an excited Mimi as she Sora and Hitomi sat down.
 
“Hey what ya know all the royalty at the same table. Said Sora
 
“Yeah, we should make this the royalty table or something.” Replied Mimi. The girls laughed at Mimi's comment while the boys looked at them like they were crazy.
 
“So Hitomi how does it feel to make royalty?” asked Tai
 
“I could hardly believe it. At first I thought it was all a dream but no it-“
 
“Was real,” everyone said in unison.
 
“Well…yeah” said Hitomi as everyone laughed at her.
 
Mimi turned to her Yama “How are you today.”
 
“Great princess”
 
“Ah ah ah don't you mean queen.”
 
“Of course” Matt said as he putt an arm around Mimi and gave her a kiss.
 
“Ok you guys remember we're still in school.” Said Sora
 
“Sorry Mother” Matt said sarcastically.
 
Sora shot a glare at Matt as Tai laughed hysterically.
 
“Tai! You're not supposed to laugh.”
 
“Why not Sora, it was funny.”
 
“Tai he made fun of me! aren't you going to do something about it?”
 
“Oh yeah.” Tai raised his hand and gave Matt a high five. “Good one Matt.”
 
“Tai!”
 
“Oh baby I was just joking, I'll kick his ass after school ok? How's that sound?”
 
“Oh no you're not” Mimi said standing up “My Yama is not going to be in any fights.”
 
“Hey Matt does Mimi always takes care of your battles for you?” snickered Dilandua.
 
“Shut up Dilan!” Matt said. “Mimi why don't you sit down?”
 
Mimi sat down and crossed her arms displeasingly.
 
“Mimi what the hell are you talking about?” said Tai
 
“Yeah I'm a little confused too honey.” Matt said.
 
Mimi turned to Matt. “Yama, you need to look your best.”
 
“Well hell, that won't be hard. I look my best everyday.”
 
“Yama, I'm serious. I can't have you going around with bruises on your face. It's so…unkingly like.”
 
“Oh Mimi.” Matt said rolling his eyes.
 
“Lighten up Mimi, Mat's a big boy now.”
 
“Tai stay out of this.” Barked Mimi. “Now Yama, we have lots of things to do today so meet me after school.”
 
“What for?” protested Matt.
 
“Shopping silly, I need new outfits and you're going to need some too. Oh and then I need.”
 
“Uh Mimi before you get too far ahead of yourself, I have to tell you that I can't.”
 
“What was that?”
 
“I have to rehearse with my band, If you haven't forgotten I have a concert on Thursday.
 
“But Yama this is important to me, Mimi, your princess. Don't you want to make me happy?”
 
Matt gave Mimi an evil smile. “Mimi, Mimi, Mimi” said Matt as he pulled her closer to him. “I thought I already did that.”
 
“Oh and when did you do that?” Mimi said turning her face away from his.
 
“Last night.”
 
“Mat!” Mimi said as she hit his arm. The table was in an uproar with laughs and howls.”
 
“I can't believe that you said that right in front of everybody!”
 
“It's ok Mimi we all know that you two go at it like rabbits. Ouch!” Tai said as Sora jabbed him.
 
“Mimi, I'm sorry.” Matt said in his sweetest voice as he hugged her. But Mimi pushed him away.
 
“Yeah well one things for sure, you're sure as hell are not getting any for awhile mister.” Mimi replied as she got up and stormed out of the cafeteria.
 
Matt looked like he was in a trance. The words not-getting-any had never been used in a sentenced that was directed towards him.
 
“Uh Matt…Mimi is leaving.” Hitomi said.
 
Matt turned around and saw that Mimi was halfway to the doors. Matt quickly got up and followed her.
 
“Hold on Mimi, don't you think you're being a little rash?” Mimi turned around
 
“What's the matter Ishida? Can't handle it?” said Mimi as she again proceeded to the door. By now the whole cafeteria were watching the couple. Matt quickened his pace and caught up to Mimi.
 
“I'm really sorry, tell you what I'll get out of rehearsal, and I'll go shopping with you ok princess? Pumpkin? Matt said as he followed her out of the cafeteria. After they left, the cafeteria began talking more frantically as they wondered what had happened. Tai just rolled his eyes at the troubled couple.
 
“They'll be back together by the end of the day.”
 
“Those two are pathetic.” Dilandua said
 
Hitomi turned to look at him. “Not as pathetic as you.”
 
“And what does that mean?” said Dilandua.
 
“ Well have you ever been in a serious relationship? Or are the one night stands more your style?”
 
“Yeah Dilan when are you going to finally settle down.”
 
Dilandua smirked at Tai. “Well if your sister would wake up and realize that I'm the one for her.”
 
“Dog, you're not going to get my sister so you might as well give that up.”
 
“How do you know?”
 
“Well for one, I won't allow it, and two, she loves T.K and he loves her. You can't break that up. Besides, she's too pure for the likes of you.”
 
“what?”
 
“She's pure…like light.”
 
“Oh Tai come off it.”
 
“She's my little angel and I plan to keep her that way. Sorry Dilan you're just going to have to find someone else.”
 
Just then they all heard a bell go off, indicating that it was time to go back to class.
 
“Bastard, I hate that bell. Tai said looking over at Sora. “Ready?”
 
“When ever you are.”
 
“Right.” Everyone got up from the table and proceeded to go their separate ways.
 
“See ya guys later.” Tai said as he and Sora proceeded to Tai's favorite class…Psychology.
 
“Man, I hate this class.”
 
End of part one. Hope you enjoyed it. A preview of part 2. Tai has a study night. Hitomi talks to Van. And what's this? Matt and Mimi round 2? Get ready for another sleep- less night Yamato.