Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Royalty ❯ Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
Part 2
By Wing Goddess
 
 
 
“Why the hell not?” said a frustrated Lee.
 
“I promised Mimi I would.” Said Matt
 
“But the concert is days away matt!”
 
“I know I know but Mimi-“
 
“Oh I see what's going on.” Gendo said crossing his arms. “She used the you're not getting any card on you.” The rest of the band bursted out laughing as Matt looked annoyingly at them.
 
“Yamato there you are.” Everyone turned around and saw Mimi standing there. “Come on we need to get going.” Mimi quickly grabbed Matt's arm and dragged him off to her car.”
 
“Umm see you guys later.” Matt said to his band.
 
“Yeah and practice will be doubled tomorrow.”
 
Matt nodded his head and proceeded with Mimi out to the parking lot.
 
++++++++
 
“So I didn't see you at lunch today…where were you?” Hitomi said to Van.
 
“I was in the library finishing my paper for English.” Van replied, not taking his eyes off the road.
 
“Oh I see” Hitomi looked out the window. “So what are you thinking about?”
 
“Nothing”
 
“Liar…It's about the royalty thing isn't it?”
 
Van didn't reply.
 
“It's not that big of a deal.” Hitomi looked over at Van who appeared to be very concentrated on the road. “I wish you'd say something to me.”
 
“We're at your house.”
 
Hitomi looked at her house. Just then she got an idea and turned and smiled at Van.
 
“You know, my parents are gone and won't be home until tomorrow…do you want to come in?”
 
Van raised an eyebrow at Hitomi. Hitomi moved closer to Van.
 
“I know something's troubling you, and as a concerned girlfriend, I want to help you. Hitomi whispered in his ear. “Help you take your mind off of everything?”
 
“I'll go park the park the car.”
 
 
Izzy was the brightest kid at Crestview. He was also a pretty cool kid. He knew a lot about computers and could hack into any computer. That's impressive for only being 16 and in his senior year at school. Although Izzy could infiltrate computers, he uses his powers for good to design programs and websites. It seemed that there was nothing that Izzy couldn't do. That was until he meet Taichi Kamiya.
 
“Honestly Tai don't you ever listen in class?” said Izzy
 
“Hardly, besides it's not really necessary, my theory is, why listen in class when I have you around.”
 
“Gee thanks Tai.” Izzy said rolling his eyes.
 
“Izzy you know I'm joking.”
 
Yeah whatever let's go onto section 3.”
 
Kari sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Flipping through the channels, she saw a show she liked and began the watch it. Just then the phone rang.
 
“Figures” Kari said getting up.
 
“Kari could you get that? Thanks!” yelled Tai from his room.
 
“Yeah Tai going” whispered Kari under her breath.
 
“Hello Kamiya residence.”
 
“Why hello am I speaking to the lovely Kari?”
 
Kari knew exactly who it was and she cringed. “What do you want Dilan.
 
“How are you?”
 
“ok do you need to talk to my brother or something?”
 
“Kari where are your manners, you're suppose to ask me how I am.”
 
Kari rolled her eyes. “Sure whatever, how are you?”
 
“Great now that I'm talking to you.”
 
“Um I'm going to give the phone to Tai now.”
 
“Ah so soon.”
 
“Bye Dilandua.” Kari said as she went to Tai's room.
 
“Hey Kari” Tai said as Kari entered the room.
 
“Here” she tossed the phone to Tai. “It's for you.” She said with an annoying look on her face.
 
“Let me guess, Dilan.”
 
“Yeah” Tai smiled as Kari left the room
 
“Dilan what are you doing to my sister.”
 
“Nothing…yet.” Replied Dilandua.
 
“What up?”
 
“Just seeing if I could get in on your study group.”
 
“Yeah sure we've just started so come over anytime.”
 
“Alright see you in a few.”
 
“See ya.” Tai hung up the phone. “Dilan coming over to study.”
 
“What your sister?” said Izzy.
“Ok that's it Izzy you're going down.”
 
“No wait Tai.” But it was too late because Tai had Izzy pinned to the ground.
 
“Tai quit it we need to concentrate on studying.”
 
“I must (cough) agree with (cough) Sora.” Izzy said through a breathy voice as Tai was cutting off his air supply.
 
Tai looked over at Sora than at Izzy.
 
“Fine” Tai got up and lended Izzy a hand.
 
“Dang Tai lighten up.”
 
“Ok boys do you think that you can behave the rest of the night without fighting?”
 
Tai and Izzy nodded in response.
 
“Good, now on to section 3.”
 
Dilandua parked his car and headed up to the Kamiya residence on the 10th floor. As he made his way to the elevator, he noticed a sign that read OUT OF ORDER. “You gotta be kiddin me.” Said Dilandua as he gazed at the elevator door. Looking at his alternative way in disgust, he slowly headed toward the stairs.
 
 
 
“Hey Yolei how are you feeling?” Asked Kari. “I'm glad you called me, or I would have forgotten. She then got up and headed towards the kitchen. “It's too bad you were sick today, but don't worry I took notes on that.” Kari opened up the refrigerator and grabbed a pop. “What?…Ken? Yeah he asked about you.” Kari said opening her pop. “Well I don't remember word for word, but he sounded concerned.” Just then Kari heard the doorbell. “Just wait Yolei, there is someone at my door.” Kari quickly walked over to the door and opened it. In her doorway stood none other than Dilandua. Kari turned back to the phone. “Sorry Yolei, I'll have to call you back.” Kari hung up the phone turned her attention back to Dilandua.
 
“You know, you really need to get that elevator fixed.”
 
“Yeah, I'll get right on that.” Kari, looking uninterested took a step away from the door. “There all in Tai's room. But Dilandua didn't move. Kari lifted an eyebrow at him.” So are you going to stand there all night or what?”
 
“Well are you going to show me to Tai's room or what?”
 
“Yeah like you don't know where it is.”
 
“I forget.”
 
Kari rolled he eyes. “Fine follow me.”
 
Dilandua stepped inside and closed the door, and followed Kari done the hall. “Well were here.” Said Kari sarcastically.
 
“Thank you Kari.” Kari nodded and went back to the living room as Dilan entered the room.
 
“Hey Dilan pull up a chair, your just in time.” Said Tai.
 
“Yeah maybe you can help us explain these WWII battles to Tai.” Said a frustrated Izzy.
 
“No problem battles just happen to be my specialty.”
 
 
 
 
End of part 2. yeah I split up part 2 cause it was, in my opinion, too long. So know the second half of part two is now part three.