Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ A Pendants Power ❯ a stranger is watching ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 2
A Stranger is Watching

Hitomi watched the mirror. Something was wrong with this. She should see him perfectly. Like the TV in her room that is all snowy. She saw him.
"Van!!" She yelled at the mirror.
"Hit -omi whe- yo-..." It was like her TV at home, things were cut and it was scratchy. She grabbed a paper towel and a pen out of her pocket. she wrote down something.

H: Van what is happening???

He wrote something back..

V: I don't know you look all weird I can't really see you.

H: There must be something wrong.

It was gone the whole thing disappeared. She looked around. She looked wind blown. Hitomi decided to go back to class. On her way there she overheard some girls saying something about new student. She had to tell Yukari...

Gaea:
Van sat down on his chair. She had a vision. He could feel it. something bad. Very bad.
Van ran out of the room.

Earth:
Yukari was looking at someone. Hitomi ran into the room and saw him. He looked back at her.
"Dilandau." she whispered. Hitomi walked up to her seat.
"Hey Hitomi don't you think that, that guy over there is kinda hot?? But Amano is WAY better but in your case whatcha think???" Yukari asked.
"He is a slime." Hitomi whispered.
Yukari freaked out. "How do you know that, you haven't even met him!"
'Yes I have.' Hitomi thought.
"His name is Dila-"
"Dilandau..." Hitomi finished.
"Oh cool you probably met him yesterday, that's when he came..." Yukari said
Hitomi paused.
"I also heard that there is another new student. Rumor says that it is Amano, but sometimes you can't trust rumors." As she said that Hitomi kept side glancing at Dilandau. He was staring at her from the side of his eyes. He still had the blood red eyes, but these looked more dried blood red.
"Hi there." She didn't even notice that he had come over to sit by them after the teacher called it a day.
"Hi." Hitomi said with no enthusiasm at all.
"You have to excuse my friend, she been kinda sick today. And not in a good mood."
Hitomi had to get away she was feeling even worse than before something about this Dilandau gave her the chills and made her feel feverish.
Hitomi got up out of her seat and excused herself. Then something happened. A vision. She was being chased. Laughter. Then feathers. Then the sky. The vision stopped. Hitomi took a step, but what she didn't know was her foot landed on the edge of the step…

Gaea:
Van was reading an agreement for the early workers, part of the digging of the drag-energist, when he was down there a year earlier. He was walking and reading he didn't remember that his castle actually had steps. Van turned down a hallway. His footing landed on air. And not really being graceful he fell. But thankful for his wings he caught himself.

Earth:
Hitomi's ankle bent over as she leaned toward the edge. Another vision came to life. She was at the edge of a waterfall there were more waterfalls around.
Hitomi wished she could fly. That was all she could think of. Then her other foot touched the ground. She looked around. She hadn't fallen. Was it the wish that came true? People were looking at her as if she were weird. Dilandau's glare caught her attention.
The bell rang. Everyone left. Yukari ran up to Hitomi.
"Hitomi what was that all about???" She asked.
"Huh?"
"You were like suspended in air for about a minuet. If you looked closer it almost looked as if wings had sprouted from your back!" Yukari said.
"What?! Oh no." Hitomi put two and two together. Her visions. Dilandau. Her suspending in air. Poor frequency with Van. It was happening again. Something bad was going to happen soon on Earth or Gaea.

Gaea:
Van brushed off the whole almost falling down the stairs thing and went down to the banquet area to join Allen, Celena, and Merle for lunch.
Upon arrival. They were all eating. Celena was looking sorta pale in the face. Allen was trying to get out of her what was wrong. Then suddenly she jumped in her seat knocking over her chair. Her face started to disfigure to Dilandau's, then went back to the same. She lifted her hands over her face then started to move back and tripped over the chair leg. Hands still over face she started chanting words. But were muffled under hands. But when her hands fell away it got very clear:

Deep in the shadows of the Night
A stranger is watching
Deep in the darkness of the woods
A stranger is watching
Behind the Mystic Moon
A stranger is watching
Deep in the ocean so blue
A stranger is watching
Deep in the clouds so white
A stranger is watching
Above the sun he will rise
A stranger is watching.

Celena was repeating it over and over again.
Van ordered a maid to write it down for him. She did.
"Lord Van, she is scaring me…" Merle said. Allen heard this and went down to his sister and slapped her. She stopped.
"Van get your maids to take her to her bed. I will see to her later. This behavior is odd. Is it a warning do you think?" Allen asked.
"I tried to talk to Hitomi just a while ago and couldn't see her correctly. There was interruption. Something is wrong. Warning mabey. I will try Hitomi later on. I told her a while ago that if she had a vision of anything having to do with Gaea to contact me. And when she did today she had a worried look on her face. So something might be wrong with her also." Van replied.
"Really."
"Yes."
"Well lets get to Palas. See if anything is happening there."
"Allen are you finding an excuse to see Millerna because I heard she was visiting her father around now. Or is it Aries your looking forward to see?" Van said slyly (Flame all you want but you have to remember I have only seen 4 episodes about ten times)
There was screaming coming down the hall.
"Celena!?" Allen yelled.
Celena was kicking and screaming. She had managed to cut one of the maids with her fingernails. She was screaming out words:

A STRANGER IS WATCHING
A STRANGER IS WATCHING

She was doing it over and over again like the first time. But screaming it was even worse. Allen seized her around the stomach and carried her up the stairs to her room.
"I am truly sorry Van, ladies." Allen said walking up.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_ *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Whoa what a chapter, I just made that poem from the top of my head, so don't flame me for lame poems. From what I read about Celena and Dilandau they were kinda **different**, From Celena crushing that butterfly and Dilandau's interest in fire. So you can put two and two together you get a hysterical Celena. You will soon find out that the reason being in upcoming chapters… R/R PLEASE

Next Time: A piece of Hitomi's vision comes true. Van feels this part. In... Taking Flight to Gaea.