Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ A Pendants Power ❯ Tarot cards ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 4 (man i am slow)

Hitomi opened her eyes. She looked up in the air. She was on Gaea all right there was the moon and earth that hung in the sky. Van was looking
around.
"Well were right where I left the first time." He said. A voice was yelling.
"Van!"
It was accompanied by another. "Lord Van!"
It was too easy, Allen and Merle.
"Van where in all of Gaea... Oh hi Hitomi.... did you go." Allen realized his mistake. "Hitomi? Now I know." Allen bowed to Hitomi.
"Lord Van, why didnt you tell us that you went to go get her? Hitomi I am soo glad you back now." Merle said hugging Hitomi.
"Brother?" said a voice.
Hitomi turned, was that Celena. She had never actually met Celena the last time she was here.
'Dont trust her' a voice in Celena's head.
"Celena this is Hitomi. She has come to help-"
Celena screamed. That voice was driving her nuts. "I wont kill her!!!!!" Celena screamed. Van rushed in front of Hitomi not drawing
his sword.
Allen grabbed his sister. She collapsed in his arms. She looked shaken to the bone. Hitomi looked in her duffle. Those cards, they were there. She thought she had ripped every single card up, but here they were unscratched, that wasn't supposed to happen. There was no such thing as coming back together. She looked at Celena who was shaking all over. Her eyes looked red almost then blue. Allen was holding her in his arms. A hand laid itself on her shoulder. Van.
"Hitomi, I want you to stay away from Celena for a while. Until she calms a bit down." Van said.
"No, I want to help her, I think I can find way to help her. Maybe he can make a peace with her but I dont know. I can try to help. I wish I could dothe same thing as with the doppleganger. Just if I can try I will get into her mind. Then maybe stop him from hurting her. I dont know how but I will try. Allen?" Hitomi said.
Allen knodded his head. "Lets head towards home, Gaddes should have the Crusade ready. We are leaving to Palas to check things out there."
"La la la lala la la laala." Celena was singing weirdly. Her eyes glazed over and she wasnt looking at anything. A butterfly flew toward her. Her eyes not even focused she snatched it from the air. Allen was horrified when she threw it. Still she sang. Merle was groping on to Van. Hitomi watched the girl grab a peice of straw, her eyes focused on it. The thing burst into flames. She threw it. Smoke had started then some of it caught afire.
"Moero, mochea, burn, burning..." She kept singing those four words. The feild was dry from the heat and was catching fire too quickly. Allen grabbed his sister and ran. Van, Hitomi and Merle ran behind them. Merle triped and fell. Van and Hitomi crossed the small stream that lead to safety. Van looked back. Merle was nowhere. There was a scream of terror that reached his ears.
"Merle?!"
"Lord VAN!!!!"
Van contracted his wings and flew high in the air. He looked around for Merle. There she was right in the middle of a ring of fire. She looked terrified.
He swooped down but the smoke hurt his eyes. There was only one thing to do, he went into the smoke then he saw fire. He miscalculated the landing and almost landed in the fire. He swooped up again and then down again. Fire was everywhere.
"LORD VAN!!!!!!!" SHe screamed again.
He followed the voice and swooped down again. He saw her there siting on the ground. Fire almost singed her fur. He grabbed her and flew out. The smoke had overwhelmed him and he was weak from the extream heat. Van's wings gave out just above the stream and they both fell. (AN the streamis not small almost like a creek only just a bit smaller.)
"Van? Merle!?" Hitomi yelled. She watched the water silently. Then suddenly Van came out of the water. Merle was around his shoulders. Soaked Van climbed up the bank. Hitomi helped him up. She then watched the feild burn. Allen and Gaddes came back. It was too late they couldnt stop the fire. The whole feild was being burned. Celena was put to bed. In a room on the crusade. Hitomi was glad her duffle bag was near her when all this happend.

Crusade*

She said hello to all of the people that she had known from the last time she was on Gaea. Hitomi had actually missed the place. At least there was no school for spring break so she had all the time she needed. Celena had woken up. Her hand on her head she walked down the hall way she ran into Hitomi there.
"Listen I am sorry for saying those things. It must have scared you away from me. He is nuts."
"Its ok, I mean there was no harm in it. You just have been stressed out a bit." Hitomi put her hand on her shoulder. "Hey do you want me to read your tarot cards?"
"Tarot Cards? What is that?" Celena asked.
"Just come on. I'll do it for only you. Just dont say anything."
Celena followed Hitomi to her room.
Hitomi pullled out her cards. She laid them out face down and spread them in a line on the floor. "Pick seven." Celena did so.
Hitomi examined her cards. They were all good, except the tower card. "The cards say that you will be seperated from something then you will come out to be dominant, courage will overwhelm the uncertinty in your heart. This means that you may be seperated from Dilandau and you will come out victorious, and this will make you more couragous than you ever were. See." Hitomi finished. Celena looked happy.
The crusade stopped. Hitomi felt a jerk.
"All crew are to report to the front of the ship. All crew are to report to the front of the ship" came over the intercom.
Hitomi put her cards back in her bag. Her and Celena went to the front of the ship to get information.
When arriving Hitomi saw another floating ship. It was white cast and was heading toward the crusade.

**************
What is this new ship, what is wrong with Celena? Do you like well R/R if you do.