Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ A World Alone ❯ A World Alone ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A World Alone

By: Mystic White Wings

Disclaimer: I Do NOT own Escaflowne, or the song You're Not Alone. I Do own Sia.

A/N: This is kinda a prolog/one shot. But there's going to be a sequel to it, called A Dragon Of… That should be out soon. This is also a song fic.

//I've walked so long

I can't remember - Where was my home?//

We see Hitomi walking down a dusty street, *10 years. Where is my home?*

//Their distant faces fade away

I'm always on my own.//

We see Hitomi trying to remember her family. *It's been so long, I can't remember my family. Van, I miss you, are you still waiting for me?*

//I can show a smile

It's not hard to do.//

A passing old lady smiles kindly to Hitomi. Hitomi smiles back.

//I can have the strenght to go on

But sometimes I want to let go of everything.//

In a flash, we see Hitomi standing on the edge of a cliff getting ready to jump, but backs away. Another flash, we see Hitomi holding a tanto above her wrist, but throughs it into a tree instead.

//When thoughtfulness is not there game

I teach by giving love.//

We see Hitomi remembering the time when Naria slapped her, then later Hitomi dressed her wound.

//High mountains seems higher endlessly

When there pebbles at your feet.//

In a flash, we see Hitomi walking up a rocky path, staring up at a high mountain.

//And if you should still fall into dispair

There is one thing left to believe

I lie in your heart always.//

In a flash, we see Hitomi sitting by a lake, crying, *Van don't be sad. I'll return to you, someday. Until then, I'll lie in you heart.*

//Nothing is braver than honesty

My life is your faith in me.//

In a flash, we see Hitomi walking down a trail, she stoppes, *I'll be waiting for you, Hitomi.* She hears Van voice echo in her head, and smiles.

//I'll be there when you need

You don't have to hide from me.//

We see Hitomi remembering the time she, Van, and Allen were in the hanging cages at the Ziback empiar.

//What you are feeling now

I fill your soul.

We will seek together destiny

Troubles have an end.

We'll carry on hand in hand

You're not alone.

People searching despratly outside themselves

Caught up in thinking of whatever helped.

And I'd forgotten to that love exists inside me as in those I wanted from.

I feel you now.

I'll be there when you need

We will live together.

Nothing is in our way

With trust in your soul.

We will seek together destiny

Troubles have an end.

We will carry on hand in hand

We won't forget we have each other

Never!

Love is in the hearts of all men

You're not alone.//

A figure walked down the streets of Fanelia. She was wearing lose fitting black pants, a black tank top, a sword at her side, a bow and qwiver on her back, a dark green cloke and hood covering her body and head with a maching green cloth covering the lower part of her face. The only feature you could make out was her green eyes. She reaches the castle walls, and silently jumpes over into the garden. She walked around, then felt the tip of a sword on her back, and froze.

"Who are you?" A deep voice asked.

She turned around and saw it was Van, "I've come to offer my loatly, Fanelia."

"Who are you?" Van asked again.

"Just call me Starcross." She said.

"You're not an assin?"

"By Balgus's goast, No!"

"You've heard of Balgus?" Van asked, lowering his sword.

"Yes, Fanelia, I had the plesure of meeting him 11 years ago." Starcross replied, then looked past Van, and saw an archer aiming for Van. Starcross unhooked her cloke, and -with lighting speed- strung and aimed her bow at the archer (She also got infrot of Van in the process) "Put it down or die!" She yelled to the archer.

"I don't think so, Starcross!" A farmilure voice said.

"Sia! I have half a mind to shoot you right now for what you did to my family!" Starcross yelled in rage.

"You won't get a chance. I have a fate worst then death planed for you."

"You touch Van, You WILL regret it." Starcross snarled.

A glowing red ball formed in Sia's hands, "Oh no, this is only for you, Starcross." A beam of red light shot from Sia's hands and hit Starcross.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-------------------!" Starcross screamed in agony.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Well I'll have the sequel out to this soon.

R&R All comments, praise, and flames are welcome.

To review email me at b_wodtli@yahoo.com