Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Christmas With Esca ❯ The Girl From Valentine's Day ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Christmas With Esca

*/*/*/*/**/

Summary: This is an interactive fic. If you want to be part of it please mail me at moongiggles89@hotmail.com. Tell what you'll be giving and to whom, what you look like, and what you'll be wearing. You can also decide on how you'll be making your entrance (grin) and suggestions on what music to play would be cool to.

A/N: I got this idea from SkullyCatMarie's "Give a Dragon Slayer a Rose" (good fic go read it ^_^). Domo arigato to SkullyCat Marie for inspiring and letting me write this. ^_^ Merry Christmas everybody!!

*/*/*/*/*/**/*/

Dilaudau stared out the window, watching the snowfall outside, in boredom. Christmas had to be the worst time of the year. He honestly didn't understand why everyone insisted on celebrating this ridiculous holiday. Suddenly the door burst open, interrupting his gloomy thoughts and a tall girl with dark hair and midnight blue eyes walked in. She wore a sort of pale blue modern day style kimono, which was, a few inches above her knees. (A/N: Anyone ever see a picture of Sushi girl and those kimono's they wear? Think that.)

"Dilly-sama!" she screeched before flinging herself on top of him. "Merry Christmas!" she squealed.

The silver haired boy stared at the girl on his lap in surprise. "Hey I know you! You're Lady Destiny! You're the girl from Valentine's day aren't you?"

She smiled at him, "Yup, that was me! I gave you the blue rose. That was a great party wasn't it, Dilly?"

"Uh…" She smiled at his response. "I knew you liked it so now I'm gonna throw you a Christmas party! And look who I brought!" In a matter of minutes she managed to drag in Folken, Merle, Hitomi, Van, and all of the Dragon Slayers.

"Yay! Party!" Destiny squealed while bouncing up and down on her usual sugar high. The rest of the people just stared at her blankly.

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

A/N: The rest of the party is up to you everyone. Mail me at moongiggles89@hotmail.com. I'm not sure how long I'll take everyone maybe only til Christmas maybe to New Years. Dunno yet! ^_^ Have fun everyone!