Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Christmas With Esca ❯ Presents ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Christmas With Esca

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

Just as our author was doing her little party dance…

"Ugh." A voice muttered from the window and immediately all heads turned towards it. Destiny, to the relief of everyone in the room, shut up.

Everyone waited in silence as the person, obviously a girl, climbed through the window lugging in a bag. She was wearing a ¾ sleeve ribbed sweater with a mock dark red turtleneck and a knee high khaki shirt with lots of pockets and a slit up the front with a chunky black belt. On her feet were tall, heeled boots.

"Merry Christmas and welcome to my Esca Christmas Par-" she stopped abruptly as she noticed the rather large bag the girl was carrying with her, "Presents!"

"Hi everyone. I'm Meliae or Amaiko, whichever name you choose to call me and this present is for Dalet!" She walked over to him and presented him with the bag. He smiled at her with a totally kawaii childlike face and opened it carefully.

"Hair Gel!!" he said flashing her a winning smile. "Arigato Amaiko-chan!" He walked away to play with his new hair gel.

"Hey!" Destiny whined at not having a present for herself.

"Hey everyone!" a tall girl with long black hair and dark brown eyes said as she poked her head through the door. She was wearing black pants with a wine red colored baby tee. "I'm here for Katrina? Does anyone know where Dee-chan is?" At the sound of her name the dark haired girl immediately perked up and smiled at the guest.

"Hi! I'm Dee-chan." Pikachu smiled at her as Blink 182's "Take Off Your Pants and Jack It" CD began to play, courtesy of Amiako. (A/N: lol)

"Katrina wanted to let you know she had an exam."

"Ok. Well anyways welcome to the party! Oh I see you have a gift." Destiny said smiling expectantly. Unfortunately to the authoress's disappointment Pikachu gave Van a dragon with a blood red stone at it's heart, mistletoe for Hitomi and Merle, but of course nothing for the hostess, who shrugged her shoulders and went off to torment Dilly-sama.

Suddenly out of nowhere a blonde haired girl entered the room and began to search around with pretty hazel eyes.

"Krissy!" Destiny said as she ran over to glomp one of her closest friends.

"Umph. Jess get off me!" the girl said as she attempted to save herself from suffocating.

"Don't call me that!" the authoress whined as she struck a pose, "I am Destiny the senshi of Fate and the Future. The lady of Revolution!" The blonde merely rolled her eyes.

"Whatever."

"And what are you doing here anyways? You never watch anime unless of course I torture you into it and on my Birthdays and on those occasions when you're feeling generous and the times when I ask you." The blonde blushed.

"If I wanted to I could stop you from making me watch those anime things. I don't even like those videos." Destiny grinned.

"Krissy spoils me. So did ya bring me a present?"

"Uh…" Destiny's eyes grew wide and began to tear up.

"KRISSY!" she wailed pathetically, "Even you forgot me!" she walked away to wallow in self-pity.

*/*/*/*/*/*/

A/N: Poor me! No presents. Ah well. ^_^ C'mon people! Please? A lil r&r? Happy Holidays!