Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Master ❯ Lady Violeta ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dragon Master




By, TigerWolf


Part 9- Lady Voleta



Dilandau and I were running through the halls to the control room. When we entered Miguel and Chasta were they're running around like scared mice. "What's happening? Report!" Dilandau yelled to them.
"Engines one, two, and fore have blown up. We have to land!" Chasta said
"What the hell! Sound the alarm and start emergence landing procedures, were are we?" Dilandau barked at them.
"About five miles north of Barro, witch is about 20 miles from the capital." Miguel said.
"OK, let's land this thing!"

~~~~~

About five hours latter we had landed the Vione and were inside the fortress of Barro. All the Guymellefs were safe and no one heart. The crash landing went well and now the Vione was being fixed, but the question of why the engines blow up was still not answered. Meanwhile I was lying in my room, my very own room, I did not have to share with Dilandau, and it was nice. I had a huge bed a balcony a desk and my own bathroom, and it was all decorated with flowers and live plants. It was beautiful and reminded me of home. Home, now that's something I haven't thought about. I wonder what's going on there, they should know by now that Hitomi and I were missing, oh well it's not like I'm leaving that much behind there. Just my life that I had and the person I was, witch now I felt like I could never gets into again.
I lay on my bed thinking about earlier. Dilandau kissed me! I could not help it, I liked it, I did find him very attractive, those red eyes and silver hair and his nice body. But his personality, god why I'm I attracted to the bad boys? Maybe because I always think I can change them, make them good. I could do this to Dilandau, yeah I could. I rolled onto my stomach and laid my head on my heads and slowly fell asleep still in my uniform and lying across my bed.

~~~~~

Dilandau was pacing back and forward in his room. This room was allot like the ones on the Vione. He stopped and ran his fingers through his hair. "What are you thinking, it's nothing, she is just a girl." He said out load to himself, "She can't be trusted, you have no reason for this. Go and ask her you'll see, she doesn't like you." He left his room and walked down two hallways and came to a door and knocked, no answer, he opened the door. Their Maya was sleeping on her bed in an uneasy sleep; she looked like she was having another one of those 'Dreams'. He walked up to her and sat on the bed; he could not help but stare at her, even though she was sleeping uneasy she looked beautiful.

~~~~ Maya's Dream ~~~~

There was a battle going on, fire, distraction everywhere. I was walking in the middle of it helpless to stop it all. The Dragon Slayers were fighting the enemy, along with other Guymellefs I could not recognize. The enemy had pure black Guymellefs, and they were quick. I could see myself fighting in Artemis, going from one fight to the next.
There was a flash forward, I saw myself fighting on the ground, I just killed the enemy, I killed! Right next to where I was fighting Dellet laid dead on the ground, I tried to help him but it was too late. I looked down at my hands they were covered in blood. All around was death and fighting. I looked up to see Dilandau fighting, two more were sneaking up on him. I got up and ran as fast as I could, I got there just in time and killed them, their blood splashed onto me.
The entire killing put me into a trance, to much blood to much death, what happened to me. I hated to kill; I was such a nice person at one time, was I still? I got along with everyone, I stopped fights with just words, I was the person people came to talk to about there problems. I used to go out of my way to make others happy even if it put me at a disadvantage. Was I still this person? Or was I just a fighter, fighting in the middle of a war, for a reason that would seam stupid in the years to come? No, this was not like the wars on earth; this was a Destiny war. A war to save the all of Gaea, we were not fighting for power of control or revenge, we were fighting for the peace and tranquillity that Gaea needs.
I girls cry was sent through me, I looked up, Hitomi, I ran to her to stop the person for killing her, I got there just in time. The person/ thing was strong, I slipped on the ground, and it proved fatale, a pain shot through me, the cause a sward that interred my chest.

~~~~~

I woke with deep breathing, I felt cold, and I felt sick. That felt like more then a nightmare, I could still smell the sent of death, the cries still echoed in my head. I looked at my hands they were stained red for a moment then turned normal. Tears were rolling down my face, I was unable to hold them back, I never cried, never! I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped, I almost punched the person but stopped when I saw it to be Dilandau.

~~ Dilandaus view ~~

She woke with a start; she looked like she was waking up to reality, still shaking. She was crying to, the one thing he never saw her do, it hearts him to watch. He put his hand on her shoulder, to let her know he was there. She tuned as if to hit him but stopped, her eyes were full of rage and fear; she looked at him for some time

~~~~~

"What are you doing here? Is something wrong?" I asked, it was hard enough to wake up from that dream, but it was rather disturbing to have him here.
"Umm, I, Ahhh, I just came to check on you and you were in another one of your dreams. And, I, ahhh, thought you may like some comfort." Dilandau said looking away, and with a slight blush.
"ohh." I said lightly. He was hear to see me, he acutely cared? What was I to say? "Ahh, thank you, I guess." I said very quietly so he could barely hear.
"Do you remember the dream this time? Or do you not want to talk about it?" He asked.
"I remember, I do, I wish I could not though, I don't want to remember that dream." I said softly, then I felt Dilandaus arms come around me from behind. I sort of jumped at this, but I felt safe all of a sudden. The fears that were surrounded me left. Dilandaus arms were making me fell safe. Words did not need to be spoken; we just sat on my bed like this for quit sometime.

~~~~~

Hitomi and Van were let out of the pillar of light in the castle gardens. "What has gotten into that girl! She never acts like this! And how did she just send us away like that. Ahh, scratch that, I know how she sent us away, she has a power now that and should not be messes with." Hitomi vented at Van, who just stud there watching Hitomi almost about ready to go into tears because of her friend. "I hope she is still in there somewhere, now I know she is in there still. Dame Zaibach!"
"Hitomi calm down." Van said putting his hand on her shoulder. "Look down at what your warring, look at what I'm warring. It was not Zaibach that got to her; it's being the Dragon Master that was gotten to her. She has the weight of all Gaea on her right now. And she would not be chosen to bare this if she could not complete the task. She has her reason for staying with Zaibach right now, we might not know what that reason is, but I'm sheer she is doing this for the best. As much as I hate to say that but I don't think the Gods would be so cruel to take another family member from me."
"Oh, Van, your right. I should have Faith in her, like I have always had. It's just so hard to believe in things sometimes and this is one of those times. But if I don't believe in her, we will not be able to help. Do you have any idea why she is staying there, it has to be for some reason?"
"It has to be Dilandau. He is a Dragon too, you know. I think she might be staying there to get Dilandau to trust her and to be there when we are going to need him. And she has Faith in us for us to be there, but he's a different story. That has to be the reason."
"Your right, that has to why." Hitomi said moving close to him, Van rapped his arms around her. "Do you know were going to be married in two months?"
"Yep. Did I tell you that I love you jet today?"
"Only about three times, but it never hurts to hear in again."
"Well, I love you." he said with a evil little smile, and kissed her on the lips then on her neck, leaving a trail of loving kisses. Hitomi giggled at this. And then she pulled back out of his arms. "Hey, why did you do that, I was having fun." Van said innocently.
"I don't know. Catch me if you can." Hitomi said throwing down the staff in her hand, and running off. Van smiled and thorough down the bow and arrows he had and went after her. Her green cape was flowing in the wind. She stopped at the top of the hill and weighted for Van to catch up, witch only took a second or so. Van was about ready to tackle her in him arms when Hitomi put an old oak tree in front of them.
"You know that's not going to help you, I'll still get you, I would never let you get away." Van said
"Maybe, but at least you have to work to get me." Hitomi said spinning around the thick tree away from Van.
"Hey were you go?" Van asked, she disappeared. Then he felt someone jump on him.
"Right here." Hitomi said laughing, while jumping off him. Van quickly grabbed her and pulled her up to him then pushing her gently against the tree.
"Well now I got you." Van said
"Well what are you going to do, know that you got me." Hitomi said seductively.
Van greened evilly, "You'll see." And he kissed her lovingly. Hitomi put her arms around his neck. It was wonderful, she new Van was all hers.

~~~~~

Latter that evening Hitomi was walking to her room, after all the explaining her and Van had to do about their marks and new cloths, she was tiered. "Hitomi." Merle yelled at her from down the hall, as she came up she asked. "Have you seen Load Van? I can't find him ever since Dinner. And I need to talk to him."
"Well no, I don't know were he is. But give him a brake, he's probably out clearing his mind, allots happened today. Anyway I'm going to bed, night."
"Good Night, Hitomi." Merle said, as Hitomi closed the door on her. 'God, she need to leave Van alone sometimes.' she thought.
"Your right." Van's voice answered from her room, he was setting in a chair by her balcony.
"You were reading my thoughts, and why are you here?" Hitomi asked half scolding half laughingly.
"Yep, I all was know what you're thinking, just like you know what I'm thinking. And why I'm I here? Well it's the only place were Merle would not look for me, plus I knew the beautiful women who said she was going to marry me, would be here soon."
"Ahhhh." Hitomi said, sitting on Vans Lap and putting her arms around his neck, running her fingers through his jet-black hair. "Van, as much as I love having you here, I am going to go to bed, I have to get up early to start learning about Fenelia and your customs and what I have to do as your queen. You know marring you is allot of work? But it's worth it, defiantly."
"I'm glad to know it's worth it. And I know you'll be a great queen, you know why, well it's because I love you so much, and I love everything about you and you have all the qualities of being a great queen."
"Thank you, Van, I needed to hear that." She said and gave him a small gentle kiss on the lips. "But you still got to go, I need to sleep."
"Do I really have to? Can't I just stay here with you?" Van asked like a little kid who doesn't want to leave.
"Why would you want to stay here?"
"Because I'm not tiered and I want to talk to my wonderful wife it be."
"Well what would you like to talk about?"
"Anything, everything." And so it began, Van and Hitomi stood up till late, late night, talking about the childhood, friends, and family. They laughed, and confronted each other. They eventually fell asleep on Hitomis bed, with Van holding her protectively.

~~~~~

"Dilandau? What's happening between us?" I asked him. Everything was so confusing. I mean we kissed earlier, and now this, what is happening?
"I don't know. But I do know I feel different when ever I'm around you." He said very shyly.
"I know, I feel the same, my stomach gets all knotted up, and right now it fells like all the pain and fear has left me just because of you." I said. Ohh no. I like him, no I love him, and I can't tell him that. I can't trust him with my feelings right now.
I don't know how, put we ended up falling asleep together again, his arms around me let me go into a peaceful sleep. The only time this 'Dreams' did not bother me was when he had his arms around me.

~~~~~

"Hello Falcon it is nice to see you again."
"Hello, Lady Violeta. You will find that everything is ready for the ceremony. And we have the Dragon Master. Is there any thing else you may need?" Falcon said politely.
"No, Falcon I have everything needed. But it is good to see you again, now that your body and sprit are one again." Lady Violeta said. Falcon remembered all to well the last time he saw her. She was the one that brought breath back to his body, the one who made him alive again. She was a powerful witch in who Zaibach sought for. She agreed to help Zaibach only if they would help her, witch in turn would help Zaibach more. She wanted to summon a being called the Plahoy witch could take control of Gaea, and then she would protect Zaibach witch would leave Zaibach in control. "Falcon are you sheer you have the Dragon Master? I can not see this person in person because the Dragon Master will be able to see who I am and what I plan to do, and that must not happen. But are you sheer this girl you clam to be the Dragon Master is the Dragon Master." She said, while twirling a small dagger in her hand, and looking at him coldly with her black eyes.
"Yes, I am sheer, she has the mark and caries the sward and can read the book of the Dragon." Falcon replied.
"Funny, Gaea's protector is just a simple little girl, I wonder what the Fates were thinking when they chose her. No matter as long as you can hold her at bay things will be easy enough." She said
"WHAT! SOMEONE IS WTCHING US! " She screamed.

~~~~~

I woke up with a start. Was that real; was what I saw real? A lady was going to summon the Plahoy and she was working with Zaibach? It makes since though why else would Zaibach want me to be with them? "Ahh, Shit, I am such a Fool." I said out load. I tried to sit up, but I could not. I looked over to Dilandau hold me. I smiled. I taped him gently on the shoulder till I saw him start to steer. "You need to get up." I told him.
"Heah, It's like the middle of the night." He said sleepily.
"It my be the middle of the night, but were in danger, come on, she have to stop her!" I said. Getting up and rolling him onto his stomach. But he shot up once he took in what I said.
"What do you mean were in danger? Who do we have to stop?" He asked
"I witch, I mean a lady called Lady Violeta, she's going to awaken the Plahoy! Now I know why Zaibach wanted me to be part of them, it was to make sheer I would be out of the way when she awakened them and they started to take over Gaea. I just saw it in what I think was a vision, Falcon is with her, we got to stop her."
"What? Why do I not know of this? I think you were gust dreaming." He said rather coldly.
"If you don't believe me, then come on, I'll prove it. And you would not now because they know you are the dragon of Fear." I said getting up.
"I don't know why I'm doing this." He said standing up and following me out. "How do you know were they are, if they are there."
"I little trick, Hitomi told me about." I said, tacking my pendent off and holding it in front of me, I closed my eyes and pictured what I wanted to find. The pendent pointed right. "This way."

~~~~~

"Falcon, she could see us! We must start the ceremony now before see can stop it." Lady Violeta barked, while lighting the black candles, witch was on the floor in a circle. Lines were drown in red, closing the cereal, then for lines meat in the center. She pulled a black clock over her face and walked over to a wooden case. She opened it very carefully, as if see expected something to bit her. She pulled out a dagger witch she held very carefully in both hands as if afraid it would brake. The dagger's blade was pure black and the handle was silver.
She walked in to center of the circle, still holding the dagger in the palms of her hands. Her head bent down. And she started to speak in a language known to no one alive. The candle flames around her grew about five times their size and turned a blood red. The room went icy, and a wind seamed to circle around.

~~~~~

I was now running through the hallways, Dilandau close behind. I dew to a door, this is it. I opened the door to a deathly chill and a strange wind. Falcon was against one of the walls. A hooded person stood in the center. She drew a dagger up and thrust it into there stomach. The candlelight went out and a moment latter the room exploded into a red fire around the walls.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~< >~

And the plot thickens. Dun-dun-dunnn. lol