Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Master ❯ Judgment ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dragon Master




By, TigerWolf

Part 12- Judgment




The last thing I saw was Hitomi fading from my vision, before blackness took it all. So this was dying, so this is what it is like to be dead, the pain of the wound left as death took over. The blackness started to turn to a crystal white instead. It did not blind you but left you in whiteness. I looked down upon myself; there was no wound, no dirt, and no blood anywhere on me.
"Maya." Two voices echoed.
"Hello?" I asked, two people appeared in front of me. Master Kida and Vans Mother, my Mother. "I'm dead, I'm sheer."
"Yes your body is dead, my doughtier, but not you." My Mother answered
"Maya, your lost within your power. You must stop hiding in it and relies it." Master Kida said. Both their voices were soft and had a slight echo to them, and both were robed in gray.
"Why have you become lost? Why do you fight your true feelings? Why do you deny how you are? You might have lived on the Mystic Moon, but that is not your home, Fanelia is. And you know that, but yet you are ashamed in a way, you don't want to be in world with killing and distraction." My Mother said.
"No, it's not that. It's just I changed my personality so much form being here, I would never do anything like this there, even if I had to. I would never kill. I am ashamed that I have lost that about me, my ability to resolve conflict with out harm."
"Have you really lost that, or is apart of you now and you don't want to except that."
"I don't know, help me! I'm suppose to save them, yet here I am, in limbo, dead in body but not in mind. How I'm I to stop this?" I asked
Mater Kida spook, "We are not here to help you, we can not, only you can. We came to put questions in your mind to help guide you to your destiny. Remember fallow your heart, and find the dragon within, being lost in your power is what is killing you." Then they both faded into nothingness.
There right I need to help myself. I can't believe I let myself get lost. I just want to help people, to stop this unbalance. I'm here to make sheer the balance is stabile. And it is not. Fear is nesacery for it feeds death and violence. A world can never be with any conflict, other wise people's opinions would never be heard. There would be no feeling behind anything. But Fear needs to be kept in balance, Justice does that. Justice enforce the rules, balances the good and evil. That is what I am supposed to do. I'm not here to fight or kill, but to keep this balance of good and evil. The Plahoy have distorted this balance, their presence disrupts all. I have the power to restore this balance. I thought this power was a hidden ability. I was wrong. It is me, my feelings, and my thoughts. It's part of the person that I thought I left behind on earth. But it wasn't left behind; I masked it over for my own protection. I have faith in people and understanding. I have love in people and commitment. I have fear in people and anger. But I balance these out to become Justice.
The pendent I wore began to glow, and then it inflamed me in a blue flame. I felt all my doughs and fears disappear. Confidence over took me. Vengeance for those how disrupted my balance that I was to keep.

~~~~~

"Maya!" Hitomi yelled through her tears. She was shaking the dead body, pleading it to come to life. She looked up with hatred in her eyes at the laughing monster that stood in front of her.
"It looks like the chosen one is gone. Pathetic." Lady Violeta said. Then the red trimming on the robe disappeared. And the new 'Thing' came at Hitomi to kill her. But then a silver arrow shot through its chest. It reached up to touch the point on the arrow then fell forward. Reveling a gray cloaked person with a hidden face, holding a steady crossbow in their right arm. They lowered the crossbow and through down the clock. Reveling a women. Maya. She was dressed in what Hitomi thought a 'Zena-ish outfit.' Maya wore a royal blue top with black lining and braided straps that crossed in the back. The top ended above her belly button, and fitted tightly. Then she wore a royal blue skirt with black lining also, which ended above the knee, and had I slit over the front of the left leg. And to top it of black boats and her sward around her waste. She looked like a worrier. And her eye's. They were a Crystal blue, and they looked at you with judgment. Just the look she had would make most run or plead for forgiveness.
Maya shot down ten more monsters. Her crossbow seamed to reload it self and she did not move from her spot, she just turned, till she was facing Hitomi again. Then she gave Hitomi a smile, and the crossbow disappeared from her arm into thin air. Then angelic wings came from her back, just like Vans, but hers were tipped with blue feathers. She rose into the air, flaying straight up, above the battle. Then she said one word that made everyone give her there attention, friend or foe. "Stop." Her voice came out crystal clear to all, and people became rooted to the spots. Unable to fight or talk just turns to see her and lesson. She looked like a God to some. Her angelic wings with blue tips stood out, from a glow that seamed to come from her.

~~~~~

"Lady Violeta, come forth for Judgment." I said, pointing down to here. She rose to my level. She just floated on air. All though her face was cloaked in black, I could see her smile.
"It looks like the chosen one was able to find the dragon. It still will not help you, I know your every move from our last battle, and you can not win. Do you not remember." She said with amusement.
"I remember, all to well." I said. Flashbacks took control of my sight.

I was standing on top of a cliff. She was there to. We her fighting to control the destruction of Atlantic. I was trying to keep it from destroying Gaea. Are fighting was both sorcery and hand to hand. Eventually I distorted myself to banish her.

"Then you should know you can not bet me now." Lady Violeta said.
"I would not be to sheer about that, I am not the same Dragon I was." I said
"We will see." A crossbow formed on her arm, and a black arrow was shot. I just put my hand up in front of me, palm facing the arrow, and the arrow disappeared. "You have grown."
"Lady Violeta. You are here to be judged, not to fight. There will be no fight like last time." I commanded, and the crossbow disappeared from her arm.
"How is this possible! I can't move." She said. I could hear fear arising up on her voice.
"Like I said I am not hear to fight, but to enforce Judgment. Your presents on Gaea have disrupted the balance of Good and Evil. I am here to restore that balance. Although evil is nesacary for life, it causes conflict. But to much conflict can cause chaos. And you're presence will cause this to happen. You have already openly admitted your actions. Witch makes me judge you guilty. Since you have already been destroyed once, and you presence here on Gaea has taken none of it power, by not being created by present Gaea. You and your followers shall be banished. You have distorted lives and resources; therefor I have no sympathy. Your Judgment has been passed." Then every Plahoy that was standing dead or alive disappeared into thin air. Then my eye's turned to the once standing.
"Their Judgment has been passed, and no judgment will be passed on to you. The power to create peace on Gaea lies in your hands. Zaibach were the victims of this battle, and it will do no good by going on with your hatred towards them. The rulers of the lands can help set things right with words and not battle. The people of these lands can open their hearts and have faith in others. No one can change the pass, but you can help create the best future passable. Remember these words." Then my body fell limp; the banishment of the Plahoy took all my power. I fell slowly to the ground.

~~~~~

Dilandau, Van and Hitomi stood together below watching. When they saw Maya so limp and that light that seamed to surround her faded into the gray behind. It was the saddest thing any of them had seen. Her angelic wings followed behind her as her body fell to the ground in a somewhat slow dissent. "Noooo," Dilandau whispered, while sprinting to where she was to fall. He saw her die the first time; he could not see it happen again. He watched as Hitomi cradled her in her arms, and he watched as she fell and hit the ground.
He approached her body, at his full sprint. Already people started to form a circle around her body; he pushed them out of his way. The sight that met him, started to bring tears to his eyes. Maya lay on the ground; blood was streaked on her from unknown cuts. Her wings lay crumpled to her sides, with blood slowly dripping on to them. He ran up to her and cradled her into his arms. Hot stinging tears fell down his face. Of all times for her to see his feelings, it had to be now. He cursed at himself in the inside, and let his body weep on the outside.
"Da, Di, Dilandau." I said, whale opening my eyes, some, trying to focus his face.
"M- Maya." Dilandau said in a whisper.
"You're crying. You should cry more often." I whispered. He gave me a small smile. I managed as much as I smile I could, but I could fell me life slipping, every breath was forced with all my will.
"I love you Maya." Dilandau said through his tears, stroking the side of my cheek.
I tried to force myself to speak, after some forest breaths I managed to say, "I - Love you - too." I felt my last breath leave me.
Dilandau watched as she died in his arms, her body went limp. "Maya." he whispered. "MAYA!" He yelled. "Dame you, DAME you god dame gods. Why, Why the Hell HER." then he whispered. "Maya." He stood up his her cradled in his arms, and started to walk. Maya's head rested on his cheat; the tips of her wings fell to the ground from over both of Dilandaus arms. Dilandau walked straight and cold, tears ran down his face. You could he was silently cursing the inter world, but was parsing her through his love. Van and Hitomi walked behind him. Heads held up. Hitomi had tears rolling down her cheeks; Van looked like a person who just lost everything. The people parted to make way for them, staring at the mournful sight, till they approached then bowing their heads.
"The three Dragons walked that day. The Red Dragon held the Dragon Master, with hurt and love, her angelic wings were carried broken at her sides. The Green and White Dragons followed with morn. The Dragon that parched save us all, But the three Dragons that remain guide us into the future." This is how all remember that moment and how it was told from generation to generation. Where was this fateful march leading, no one knew but the Dragons. They marched with there sorrow into the forest, they stopped when the reached a great lake with a clearing before it. That is where their feet led them. Dilandau fell to his knees and placed Maya on the ground. He placed her hands onto her chest and straighten her pendent with shaking hands, then kissed her on her forehead, he could fell the coldness beneath his lips, with one last stork or her face, he whispered, "I love you and always will." And backed away to where Van and Hitomi stood. There they all wished in silent wishes that Maya would be all right, that death would give her back to them. Nothing Happened, nothing was to happen.
They turned to walk away, leaving Maya there to be one with the nature. As she would have wished. She believed that being left in the wild, meant for her to become part of it. Her sprit would live on there, and her body would be recycled back into were it came. They turned and walked; the three Dragons walked toward the future they must help create.


~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
< br> There it was, this story is not done. It may be close to done but is not done.