Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Folkie's 31st Birthday Spectacular ❯ Super Diva to the Rescue ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4

Author's Note: I would first of all like to thank Diva aka Anonymous Pyro for the use of her character, something tells me Dil's going to be a whole lot safer now. I'd also just like to thank everyone who left a review they mean a lot to me I appreciate them. Lastly I do not own Escaflowne maybe some day I'll make enough to buy Folkie but not now. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and please review.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Char, Kay and Scarbie are setting up the chairs.

Scarbie: "So after we play musical chairs, then we do Truth or Dare right?"

Char: "That was the original plan but I've made a slight change. Where not going to play Truth or Dare, instead we're going to play Spin the Bottle!" (Snickers evilly).

Kay: (sweat drop) "Okay, what are you up too?"

Char: "What? What makes you think I'm up to something?"

Scarbie: "You were snickering evilly. Besides your always up to something!"

Char: "Well let's just say Kay and I have nothing to worry about. We will both get to kiss Folkie."

Scarbie: "How, you going to manage that?"

Char: (looks around to make sure know one is listening) "I stuck a heavy duty magnet in the top of the bottle, so no matter what it will point to Folkie!"

Scarbie: "Char that's cheating!"

Kay: "So it's her party and she'll cheat if she wants too! Besides I want to kiss Folkie!"

Char: "Ditto and we're going to kiss Folkie. Whether he wants us too or not and do you know why?"

Scarbie: "Why?"

Char: "Cause it's my fanfic!"

Dilandau comes over and starts grumbling when he sees the chairs.

Dilandau: "This is an even more baby like game than Pin the Tail on the Donkey!"

Scarbie: "You mean Pin the Tail on the Dilly!"

Dilandau: "Hahaha shut up!"

Char: "How did you get out of that chair?"

Dilandau: (Holds up lighter and grins) "Never leave home with out it!"

Char: "yeah well, you may think this is a baby like game but your playing. Everyone is playing even Folken's playing. YOU HEAR THAT FOLKIE?"

Folken: "Damn!"

Dilandau: (under his breath) "Humph! We'll just see about that!"

Dilandau walks over to the table where Kay's Stereo which she so generally aloud us to borrow was sitting and took out his lighter.

Dilandau: "Let's just see how well they can play this game without any music!" (Lights stereo on fire).

Scarbie stops setting chairs and begins to sniff the air.

Char: "What wrong Scarbie?"

Scrabie: "You smell something?"

Char: (now sniffing) "Yeah what is that?"

Scarbie: "Smells like…"

Millerna: "SMOKE!!!"

Hitomi: "AHHHHH!!!! A FIRE!!!"

Kay: "AHHHHHHHH!!!! MY STEREO!!!"

Folken: (thrusts arms in the air) "Yes!"

Van hurries over with the fire extinguisher and puts out the fire. Kay's stereo is now nothing more than a pile of black ashes.

Dilandau: "Damn you Van!"

Kay: (scoops up the ashes sobbing as they run threw her fingers) *sob* "My stereo!"

Char: "Damn you Dilandau!"

Scarbie: "You little sh**!"


Dilandau: (grinning) "That's me!"

Van: "Aw well now what are we going to do we have no music?"

Folken stomps on Van's toe.

Folkien: "Shut up!"

Van: "OWWWW!!!"

Char: "Give me a minute I'll think of something. In the meantime Scarbie attack" (points at Dilandau).

Scarbie: "Ooh with pleasure!" (Proceeds to attack Dilandau).

Dilandau: "Uh-oh! (Grabs flamethrower and holds it in front of himself protectively) Back off!"

Scarbie: "HIYA!" (Karate kicks flamethrower out of Dilandau's hands).

Dilandau: "Hey you never separate a pyro from his flamethrower."

Folken: "That's true you don't."

Dilandau: "For that you will pay" (unleashes sword).

Allen unleashes his sword as well and knocks Dilandau's sword flying.

Dilandau: "DAMN YOU ALLEN!!!"

Allen: (flips hair) "You should never raise a sword to a lady Dilandau it's ungentlemanly!"

Dilandau: "I'm no gentleman!"

Scarbie: "Prepare to die!"

Dilandau: (backing up) "Now Scarb you don't really want to attack a handsome pyro like me do ya?"

Scarbie: "Yes!"

Dilandau: (against the wall) "Oh well in that case HELP ME!!!"

Dilandau looks over and sees that everyone is sitting and munching on popcorn waiting for him to be smucked, even the DS.

DS: "What were tired of being smacked.

Dilandau: "Crap!"

Scarbie: (gets ready to pounce on Dilandau) "Say your prayers!"

Dilandau: "Eep!"

Unknown Voice: "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!"

Everyone: "Huh!"

A fan girl jumps out of the shadows wearing a Team Rocket uniform with a D across the chest.

Van: "Who are you?"

Dilandau: "DIVA!!!"

Fan girl: (Team Rocket music) "That's right I am Diva a member of Team Dilly a secret organization of fan girls who devote there lives to the protection and well being of our favorite little pyro."

Dilandau: (grinning) "That'd be me!"

Everyone: "Ooh!"

Diva: "As a member I must protect Dilly at all cost, so surrender him over now girl or prepare to fight!" (Jumps down and lands in between Dilandau and Scarbie).

Scarbie: "Hiss!"

Char: "Scarbie at ease!"

Scarbie: "Huh?"

Char: "I don't want any fights between fan girls!"

Scarbie: "But, but I wanna kill Dilly!"

Char: "Later!"

Scarbie: "Humph!"

Char: (turns to new fan girl) "Hey Diva!"

Diva: "Hey Char!"

Char: "How are things?"

Diva: "Good! And you?"

Char: "Good!"

Diva: "That's good!"

Scarbie: "Ooh enough chit chat how did you know Dilly was in danger?"

Diva: "Our Dilly emergency system went off. It goes off whenever Dilly is in trouble and are Dilly tracking device locates us to Dilly's where abouts."

Scarbie: (into a recorder) "Note to self, destroy Dilly emergency system and tracking device!"

Folkie: (Whispers to Char) "Do I have a secret organization too?"

Char: "I'm not at liberty to say Folkie!"

Diva: "So what's going on here anyways?"

Dilandau: (points to Char and Kay) "Those two nuts decided to throw a birthday party for Folkie and had the nerve to invited that nut over there (points at Scarbie who immediately tries to bite Dilandau's finger). (Violin music) "Then they tied me to a chair and used me as a donkey and stuck pins in me Diva."

Diva: "You're having a party?"

Dilandau does an anime fall.

Char: "Uh-huh!"

Diva: "Can I join the party too?"

Char: "Sure! Let me introduce you to everyone. Well actually you know all the cast but this is Kay Noel we call her Kay and this is Scarbie. We're all Folkie fans."

Diva: "Hello!"

Kay: "Hi!"

Scarbie: "Grrrrrr!!!"

Folken: (nudges Scarbie) "Be nice!"

Scarbie: (Throw gritted teeth) "Hello!"

Diva: "Whoa what's her problem?"

Kay: "She doesn't like Dilly!"

Scarbie: "DIE DILLY DIE!!! (Starts jabbing pins in a Dilly voodoo doll).

Dilandau: (whimpers and clings to Diva).

Diva: "Don't worry Dilly she won't hurt you!"

Scrabie: "Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Char: "Scarbie do you need some aspirins or something?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

AN: Hahaha I know you were all expecting to see them play musical chairs in this chapter but the chapter was just getting to long so I decided to end it here. I hope you all enjoyed it and sorry Scarbie if you felt I was picking on you. Please review. ^_^

~Char~