Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Folkie's 31st Birthday Spectacular ❯ Bust the Dornkirk ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3

Author's Note: It's finally here chapter three of "Folkie's 31st Birthday Spectacular". It's been a long time but I finally decided to update it. I do not own any of the original Escaflowne cast. I don't even own Kay and Scarbie they belong to themselves. Here's fair warning my grammar may not be to hot, my punctuation is terrible. So don't flame me about that or I will not be a happy camper. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

A half an hour later….

Dryden had won Pin the tail on Dilandau, being the only one to actually get him anywhere near his butt. Dilandau now is looking very much like a pincushion. Folkie is standing off in the corner being moody. The Dragon Slayers have now regained conscious and are chatting and eating junk food with the rest of the cast and Char, Kay and Scarbie are discussing what they should do next.

Char: "Okay so we all agree first we bust the piñata which is namely Dornkirk, then musical chairs, then Truth or Dare, then Dancing, followed by cake and presents.

Kay: "Sounds good to me!"

Scarbie: "Hey what did you get Folkie, Char?"

Char: "Oh I'm not telling. You'll just have to wait and see and that won't be for another four chapters."

Kay and Scarb: "Darn!"

Char: "I'll tell ya one thing though he'll turn several shades of red that's for sure."

Scarbie: "That bad huh?"

Char: "Uh-huh! I'm evil."

Kay: "We already knew that!"

Char: (turns to the rest of the group) "Okay everyone where going to do the piñata next."

Everyone looks around the room except Char, Kay and Scarbie.

Van: "Uh Char, I don't see a piñata!"

Char: "Very observant Van, we don't have him up yet. Ohh Dornkirk!"

Dornkirk: "Oh Shit!" (Tries to roll away in his wheel chair but is caught by Allen and Dryden).

Dornkirk: "No please, I'm weak, I'm weak!"

Allen and Dryden: "We know!" (Both snicker evilly).

Ten minutes later Dornkirk is hanging from the ceiling begging for his life.

Dornkirk: "No! Please, have a heart!"

Kay: "Sorry Dorny but it was your fault Folkie died in the series".

Dornkirk: "How do you figure? Folken died by his own sword!"

Kay: "True, but he wouldn't have been using his sword if it weren't for you".

Scarbie: "Plus he would have died anyways because of you, because you put that icky fortune blood in him. So it was your fault."

Dornkirk: "But, but!"

Char: "But, but nothing! Okay here are the rules you get three shots, the first one to knock of his head wins. Who wants to take the first crack at him?"

Allen and Van: "Me!"

Van: "Screw you Allen! It's because of him that Fanelia was burned to the ground".

Allen: "Well it's because of him that my fort was burned to the ground".

Van and Allen: "He kidnapped my girlfriend Hitomi."

V and A: "Your girlfriend!"

V and A: "Yeah my girlfriend!"

V and A: "We'll see about that!" (Both tackle each other and are rolling on the floor beating up each other).

Hitmoi: "Van, Allen stop!"

The room suddenly burst into a riot of bets and shouts of encouragement from the cast as they cheer on their favorite fighter.

The Crusade: "Get him Commander, smash his face in. Ten on the boss, fifty on the boss!"

Merle: "Get him Lord Van, scratch his eyes out."

Dryden: "Yeah get him Van, yank his hair!"

Millerna: "Dryden!"

Dryden: "What? I don't like him!"

Dilandau: (still tied to the chair) "Get him Allen, burn Vaaaannnnn!!!!"

Chesta: "Go get him Van!"

Dalet: "Your cheering on Van?"

Chesta: "I don't like Allen, he's a playboy, he looks like a girl and he threatened me on the Vione!"

Dalet: "Yeah I don't like him either. Kill him Van!"

Dilandau: "Traitors!" (Smacks both Dalet and Chesta across the face).

Chesta: (rubbing his face) "How'd he do that?"

Dalet: "Yeah? His hands are tied behind his back."

Scarbie: "This is a fic boys, it doesn't have to make sense!"

Char: (watching the whole ordeal and getting a huge sweat drop) "Okay! Umm Folkie why don't you take the first whack!"

Folken is trying to pull Van off of Allen.

Folken: "Not now can't you see I'm busy?"

Char: "Okay! How about you Kay?"

Kay: Oww my pleasure! (Grabs the bat).

Char: "Okay just hold on a minute while I take care of these fools!" (Snaps fingers and Van and Allen are both tied down in chairs).

Van: "What the?"

Allen: "Hey what gives?"

Char: "you two were being naughty! When you two can behave like good boys I'll let you go."

V and A: "Humph!"

Kay: "Okay can I whack him now?"

Char: "Sure!"

Kay grins evilly as she is blind folded and spun around three times before raising the bat over her head.

Dornkirk: "No please common, please open your heart, to an old frighten man."

Kay: "Hmm I'd rather not!" (Smacks Dornkirk with the bat).

Dornkirk: "AHHHHHHHHH!!!! MY ARM!!!"

Kay whacks him again.

Dornkirk: "OUCH!!! MY LEG!!!"

Kay smacks him again with all her might.

Dornkirk: (voices goes abnormally high) "ACK!!! MY BALLS!!!"

All the male characters groan and cross their legs.

Folken: "That's just wrong!"

Dryden: "Ooh that will ruin his weekend!"

Char: (laughing hysterically) "Nice shot Kay right in the balls! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!"

Kay: "Does he even have any?"

Scarbie: "Must by how high his voice went!"

Char: (still laughing) "Okay! Folkie want to go next?"

Folken: "Will that shut you up?"

Char: "Yep!"

Folken: (sighs) "Alright!"

Char: "Yay! (Blind folds Folkie and spins him around) Okay babe here ya go, knock his head off!" (Hands him the bat).

Folken takes a step forward, which is slightly to the right of Dornkirk.

Dornkirk: (still panting and squeaky from Kay's blow) "Folken please! I'll pay ya double!"

Folken: (turns at the sound of Dornkirk's voice) "I don't work for you anymore Dornkirk and you really should keep your mouth shut because you are giving yourself away!" (Whacks Dornkirk in the gut).

Dornkirk: (Swinging back and forth on the rope) "UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MY STOMACH!!!"

Folken smacks him across the back.

Dornkirk: "OWWWW!!! FOLKIE PLEASE!!!"

Folken: (ears perk up) "DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!" (Whack Dornkirk as hard as he possible can, sending his head flying).

Everyone except Allen and Van: "Yay Folkie! Bravo! All right! Wait ago!"

Folken takes off the blindfold and gives a little bow to his audience.

Van: "But now we don't get a turn!"

Allen: "Yeah!"

Kay: "Oh buck up, life's full of disappointments!"

Scarbie: "Yeah get over it!"

Van and Allen continue to sulk.

Char: "Okay everyone next up Musical Chairs!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

AN: What'd ya all think? I personally thought this chapter turned out well. Hope you all enjoyed it. Stay tuned for Musical Chairs and don't forget to review.