Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Folkie's 31st Birthday Spectacular ❯ Pin the Tail on Dilandau ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

Authors Note: Hey everybody and thank you to all three of you who reviewed namely Kay, Scarbie and Mystic Dragon. I hope this chapter gets more reviews. Because I do not want to get sue I would like to point out that I do not own Escaflowne or any of the original characters. If I did you could be sure that Folken would not have died and Hitomi would have stayed with Van. I would also just like to warn you all that my punctuation is really bad and some of my grammar may not be to hot either. I would at this moment like to thank Kay and Scarbie for letting me use there characters "Thanks girls your real dolls". Well I hope you all enjoy this chapter, cause I really enjoyed writing it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Charlotte: "Okay everyone gather around, were going to play pin the tail on the donkey".

Dilandau: "I'd rather play capture the Van and stick his head on a pole".

Van: "I heard that".

Dilandau: "Good, (turns to Folken) what do you say Folkie wouldn't you rather play my game?"

Folken: "No, and don't call me Folkie only the ladies can call me that".

Van: "Umm brother technical he is a girl".

Dilandau: (confused) "Huh?" (Suddently turns into Celena).

Celena: "Hi Folkie" (gives Folken a big bear hug).

Kay and Charlotte: "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!"

Celena: (releases Folken) "Sorry".

Kay: Hey Celena would you mind turning back into Dilly we need him for a bit".

Celena: "Sure thing Kay" (transforms back into Dilandau).

Dilandau: (looks around confused) "What the hell?"

Charlotte: "Okay enough of this, let's get this game started".

Dilandau: "Screw that, I'm leaving, I'm not playing this retarded game".

Charlotte grabs Dilandau by the arm.

Charlotte: (grinning evilly) "Oh trust me your playing".

Dilandau: "And why's that?"

Kay: "Because how can we play without the donkey".

Dilandau: "Excuse me?"

Charlotte: "Well Dilly since you're the biggest ASS here, were going to use you as the donkey. Van get me some rope".

Dilandau: (wiggles out of Charlotte's grasp and makes a mad dash for the door) "Help me my Dragon Slayers".

Charlotte: "Hey someone stop him".

All of a sudden a lasso flies out of nowhere and loops Dilandau before he can get out the door. Dilandau takes a giants nose dive on the floor and is out for the count". The Dragon Slayers run to aid there master but are stopped by Char's flamethrower.

Kay: "Who did that?"

Charlotte: "Yeah?"

A fan girl steps out of the shadows: "Hi everybody".

Charlotte: "SCARBIE! EEEEEEEE Hi girl!"

Scarbie: "Hey Char".

Char gives Scarbie a big hug.

Charlotte: "What are you doing here?"

Scarbie: "What? You don't think I would miss Folkie's birthday party do you?"

Charlotte: "Na of course not" (turns to Kay) "Kay come here I want you to meet another one of my buddies. This is Scarbie she's also a Folkie girl and wrote about how I met Folkie at Sam's Club".

Kay: "Hi".

Scarbie: "Hi".

Kay: (to Charlotte) "You met Folken at a Sam's Club?"

Charlotte: "Yeah I was working there, I saw him down the aisle where all the feminine products are kept".

Snickers are heard in the background.

Folken: (face turns as red as an energist) "CHAR!"

Charlotte: "What?"

Van: (cocks eyebrow) "What were doing in that aisle brother?"

Folken: "I was picking up some things for the twins that's all".

Van: "Rrrrriiiiiggggghhhhhtttttt".

Folken: (getting pissed) "I was".

Kay: (eyeing the brothers) "Let's keep it nice in here okay boys?"

Both brothers: "Humph!"

Charlotte: "Okay let's get this game rolling. Scarbie since you captured Dilandau you can go first".

Scarbie: (pumping arms in the air) "Yes!"

Van: "Hey Char that's not fair I should get to go first after all he burned my country to the ground, is always trying to kill me and besides I'm the king and I want revenge?"

Scarbie: "Your not our king bub and I'm going first".

Van: "Why you" (starts to unleash sword).

Charlotte: "People, Draconians, please calm down. Now Scarbie will go first and Van will go second".

Scarbie: "Cool!"

Charlotte: "Van?"

Van: (pouts) "Fine!"

Charlotte: "Okay someone please go drag the pyromaniac back over here".

Scarbie: (grinning wickedly) "Oh I'll do it" (snickers evilly).

Dilandau on the other side of the room is just starting to come a round from his previous knock on the noggin.

Dilandau: (groaning) Oh my fucking head, someone's going to pay dearly for this. (Suddenly hears someone approaching from behind) Huh who's there?"

Scarbie: (in a very wicked voice) "Hello Dilandau!"

Dilandau: (turns his head to see who is speaking to him) *eyes grow to the size of watermelons* "Oh god no…. no…. nooooooooo…. Oh no please anyone but her, anyone but her, help me my Dragon Slayers. (Look's over and sees extra crispy Dragon Slayers unconscious on the floor) OH SHIT. (Reaches for flamethrower) DAMN where's my flamethrower?"

Scarbie: "You mean this flamethrower?" (Holds up Dilly's flamethrower).

Dilandau: "OH SHIT! (Tries to wiggle away) HELP someone, anyone help me".

Scarbie hogties Dilandau and drags him over to a stool where Kay and Van tie him done.

Dilandau: YOUR DEAD, YOUR ALL DEAD YOU BUNCH OF BITCHES".

Charlotte: "Well someone got a serious case of potty mouth doesn't he?" (pulls out a bar of soup and shoves it in Dilly's mouth).

Dilandau: "Mmmmmmmmmmm".

Charlotte: "There now we just scrub out that dirty little mouth of his, now are you going to say anymore of those dirty words?"

Dilandau: "*ptoo* Your fucking dead *ptoo*".

Charlotte: "Oh I guess there's some dirties still left over (shoves soup back into Dilandau"s mouth). Better make sure we scrub a little longer this time. Okay how about now".

Dilandau: (throw a thick coating of bubbles) *ptoo* Okay, okay I'll behave just no more soup *ptoo*".

Folkie: "Char, what kind of soap is that?"

Charlotte: "Why Folkie, it's antibacterial soup. (Holds the bar up in front of her face and flashes a cheesy smile) You can pick this soap up at any of your local Sam's Clubs".

Folkie: "Uh-huh!"

Charlotte: "Okay, let's play".

Scarbie is blindfolded and handed the tail then spun around five times.

Kay: "Come on Scarbie pin him".

Van: "Get him Scarbie".

Scarbie sticks the pin on Dilly's lower back.

Dilandau: "Owwwwwwwww FU- (sees Charlotte holding the soap) fudge".

Charlotte: (gives Dilly a little pat on the head) "Good Dilly".

Van: "Okay me, me, me, me now".

Van is blindfolded and handed the tail then spun around five.

Scarbie, Kay and Char: "Get him Van".

Sticks tail on Dilly's left shoulder.

Dilandau: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh DA- (Char waving the soap) darn it".

Everybody: "Good Dilly".

Van: (takes off blindfold) "Awe revenge how sweet it is".

Folken: (who has been standing off to the side, now has a gigantic sweat drop on the side of the head) "This is going to be a very long birthday".

For the next half hour the Escaflowne gang each takes turns pinning the tail on Dilandau, except the Dragon Slayers who are still unconscious from before.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Authors Note: Please have a heart review.

~Charlotte~ ^_^