Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Forever in My Dreams ❯ Bolt From the Blue ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Forever in My Dream

Chapter 1: Bolt from the blue

" Today the sun awakens thee, a simple wish to help you see.

The wonder of what lies untold, a treasure you must behold.

As you searched for it through morn anew, it's no surprise that He

found you…"

* * *

The flowers bloom and started to fill the land and the trees. As the wind blows,

it scents the air with fragrance from its floating buds. The sky is on fire, and the

mountaintops are all burning. This signifies that the guardian of the morning is about to

awake up and give light to all and sundry. With the serenity of the scenery and the cosy

feeling it offer, no doubt this is our place, our home… the Earth.

* * *

" Forever in my heart, forever you will stay

Forever I'll be thankful, because you made me feel this way…",

A merry-lady sings her favourite line of a song. Without knowing her friend's astonishment to her unusual behaviour. Her mate on the other hand, failed to fight back her curiosity and started to ask her a question she'd long to do so. She cleared her throat and speaks.

"Ammn, Hitomi… when was the last time I heard you sing? I'm not quite sure, though, I don't remember you ever played a tune with your voice. In fact, this is my first time. What has gotten to you? Is there something wrong? Are you sick? Or you're hiding something from me? I smell something's fishyyyyyyyyy!" Yukari pat's Hitomi's back playfully.

"Gosh! Yukari, I'm just singing! And there's nothing on it ok?!"

"Really???" smiling naughtily, she teases her friend.

"Will you cut it out!!!" Hitomi said in annoyance with her brows crosses and with a tiger-look on her before solemn face, she asks.

"Why? Haven't you heard our campus' latest hits? The song invades the whole Mystic Valley community. And you haven't got any idea? " Then, she laughs out loud. "Crazy!" she added.

"Ok, ok. Let's put these things straight. I didn't mean to tease you, honestly, I'm just, you know, curious. And besides, what's with that song, you're hooked this time? I know you Hitomi… You're the kind of person that does things with reason." Yukari explained.

"Oh yeah?!"

"What else then?" Yukari asked wickedly.

Her friend thinks for a moment then, answer her.

"You see, the song got in to me. The message, I like it so much, as if, it suggest it has a much deeper meaning, that need to be found. I don't know. But it really tells me something." Her emerald eyes were shining; glints of hope of unknown were visible at a moment. Dreamily, she stared at the blue mantle covering the sky. And lost in her thoughts. Yukari didn't know how long would she be able to go back in her sense of reality. She does understand her, in the past months since there reunion. Hitomi is struggling for a reason she is left unaided.

A slight pat on the shoulder of the sandy-brown-haired girl, bring Hitomi back on her shoes. Her senses reminds her that by any minute from now, the bell will start to ring at Mystic Valley High, signalling that it's time to get ready for the day that meant to be filled with whatever. A smile has formed on Hitomi's lips, and she glance at her friend. Yukari nodded with understanding and they dash off directly to their respective classroom.

When the two entered the room, it was almost that everyone one is already there. 'At least, we're still not late' Hitomi thought. She and Yukari went on their respective seat and seated.

"Yukari!" a familiar female voice shouted.

Hitomi looked up to see the owner of the voice. It was her bestfriends club mate, Yukari's fellow manager.

'Maybe, she's gonna tell her again some nonsense news' Hitomi pondered. She looks around her and noticed the old and new faces.

"Hayyyyy… What a day" she gasped. She looked at the wide windowpane and gaze at the falling cherry blossoms, her heart felt at ease. Along with the falling flowers, a single leaf she'd noticed. It is in deep green, the same colour of her eyes. She felt a familiar feeling, and all of a sudden, she heard a feminine voice identical to her saying, "… even if I am old…" then fade.

Her eyes flicker, do she heard it right? She thought.

"Even if I am old…" she repeated. Sounds familiar Hitomi wondered and somehow she felt emotionally distracted by the words she uttered. She tried to remember when was the last time she'd heard it. Somewhat disappointed, She'd given up thinking. 'Well maybe in a movie' she dismissed.

The class is busy gossiping when a man entered the room, and with his entrance everyone were dumbfounded, the shocked is clearly written on their faces. A supple smile curves the man's lips. As if he knew beforehand that this would happen. He's tall, and wear a handsome face, his features is that of a model. Everything on him went perfectly fine. I mean everything. The smile on his lips went broader as he looks on each inquiring eyes. With a soft sigh, he speaks gently,

"Are you planning to stay that way for long? We have a lessons to attend to...", he said with the same curve on his lips. It takes a minute before they collected themselves.

"Class this might look… odd to all of you that I'm here in front of you today." he paused for a jiffy, then proceed, he beams, "It seems that we will going to accompany each other for months, For I, will going to be your, General Psychology and Philosophy teacher for this… school year." he announced delightedly bearing the same composition. The room exploded, they cheered up, everyone seems happy for the announcement and most of all excited. And look whose even more shock! in this heavenly gift, she stared at him, with flickering eyes. She wants to know if this whole thing is true. She really can't believe it herself. 'God must be so good, to bless my day generously'. She thought gaily. Yukari on the other hand, look bewildered, she stared at her boyish friend then to the man who said to be their teacher, then back to her. She doesn't get the connection of the whole commotion. She thought bemused.

"What's with that gentleman anyway, he may look gorgeous, however, still I don't see any special about him." she said in a low voice, enough for Hitomi to hear her objection. Her comrade looks at her and replied in the same tone,

"My dearest Yukari, he is not only just a fine-looking man, he's more than that!" With a knowing look she said.

Yukari knows it, her best friend is hiding something from her, and she is eager to know what's new, she grinned. As if, sensing her friend's ridiculous speculation. Hitomi strike's Yukari's head softly but with force, causing her buddy to let out a moan. And rub her head and turn to Hitomi with a your-gonna-pay-for-this-look. Hitomi suppress a giggle. She knows how determined her friend was. For all the years there been together since elementary, that girl on her right was proven to be a wonderful company, as you going to quote it…'the two most amusing Partners-in-crime'. And she's happy having her, most precious friend. They share everything they have, no secrets, no walls.

"Aren't you gonna tell me?" Yukari broke in.

"This will blow-up your mind though", the emerald green-eyed girl said, then move closer to her agitated friend.

"He is a singer." She whispers.

"Really!!!" Yukari exclaimed with eyes-widened in surprise.

"Yah!"

"How come?"

"I don't know."

"Do you remember the song I'd sing lately?"

"Yah, what's the… Oh, My… don't tell me…"

"Absolutely right!" Hitomi affirmed beamingly.

"And how come he'd become a teacher? It doesn't make sense Hitomi…" she confusedly said.

"That is what, that I don't understand myself. It is beyond expectation. You see, He is a very active soul in this school. As far as I know, he is still a student whose hobby is to sing, in our campus club, do play balls, such as basketball, soccer, bowling, almost anything! And now, ha, a tea-cher! Life has always full of surprises. And this… is what I like most!" with a devilish grin she says. Yukari nodded with understanding.

"As if you know everything about him ha?!"

"Silly!"

"By the way, Hitomi… Is he really good? …I mean, He, has the voice?" Yukari inquired.

"If you only hear him sing, you wouldn't believe!" she answered with her emerald eyes widely opened, emphasizing the word 'believe'.

Yukari couldn't react, 'Is he really that good?' she thought. For a minute she forget her friend and wandered alone in her thoughts. She don't know what was happening to her, and on top of all, she couldn't believe herself thinking of him for a moment. She's lost.

"Hey! What's with you? You left me for a moment… you ha! Don't ever tell me your…"

"Of course not!" Yukari broke in defensively.

"And why you're so defensive? … Oh please, don't you ever ever…"

"Ever what, Hi-to-mi?"

"Ha? Have I said something? "

"Yah…about this ever ever…"

"Oh just forget it. It's nothing."

"I doubt you! Do you have a um um on him, no?"

"Why did you say so?"

"I just feel"

"Maybe you're the one!"

"Hmmn……….. may….be! so what, besides he's…"

"Yukari???"

And then, both the girls exchange looks and then burst into laughter, oblivious of their surrounding. All eyes eventually went on their direction. Still in the midst of laughter, someone is getting irritated.

"Those crazy fools! Aren't they understood that this is a classroom and not a chat room! " He murmur furiously to himself.

"Relax, those are girls mind you. They like to chat and daydream... " The boy on his back answered. As if he knows something about girls' 'stuffs',

"Day-dream! In the middle of the class? Don't they have a heart?" He replied abhorrently with his right brow arch sceptically.

"Why are you so furious? And What if, you are the subject? Don't you like it??? The boy teases him. "The two were cute you know". He continues.

The first boy blush, unknown to the second one. He doesn't like to but he did. Pleased that no one had notice.

"Shut up! I don't find them adorable; they're not my taste. And besides I'm pretty sure that they're talking about him!" pertaining to gentleman in front of them.

"Maybe." The boy answered. "Were lucky to have him in our class. And that is an honour." He adds on.

"Lucky for you and not for me." The first replied in disdain.

The handsome blue-eyed professor, find himself amused with his student, he senses that he will not going to regret his decision. After all, this is again an another adventure. And He could not wait long to start.

The laughing pair caught his attention. And for some weird reason he knows that he will gonna truly love this. He cleared his throat then speaks up.

"Class may I have your attention please... And please, lend me your eyes and ears." He said in a gentle voice.

With that, every single flesh in the four-walled room stop talking, and listens to him attentively. The room that was once filled with noise is now filled with silence. Everyone is waiting for him to speak up again, as if waiting for an important matter he was about to deliver.

"Ok… as what I've said a short while ago, I will be your Psycho and Philo teacher. And for those who still did not know me then, I will be glad to introduce myself… Your mentor and your comrade," with a bow he introduce himself. " … I'm Allen Schezzar…at your service. " smiling charmingly he said. Hitomi could almost faint so as the other girls, except to the pink one.

The lesson had started.

Story

by

* * * ~ Crejz Ann ~ * * *

Authors Note:

Hi! This is my first time ever to write a story. The reason is, I really like Esca a lot! So here I am and my fanfic. I hope some of you will appreciate this piece of mine. And I would really really appreciate even more if I've heard comments from you guys. So pls. R/R. Thanx. J

Disclaimer:

I don't own the song 'Forever in my Heart' from City Hunter. So pls. CH & Esca fans out there, don't get mad at me. I like the song a lot! And I need it in my fanfic. And Most of all I don't own Escaflowne and The characters.