Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Leaving ❯ Chapter 01 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Leveing
Chapter 1

A/N: Not beta's thought looking for one, os if your interested pleas let me know

Allen walked over to Hitomi, his hands on the shoulders.
"I found her in the east and her names Hitomi. She's simply butiful, well wouldn't you agree." Allen said smoothly kissing her on the cheek, everyone in the room looked surprised and stunned, all except Hitomi that is who was extremely pissed.
She whorled around on her heal slapping Allen in the face, all were now dumfounded and amazed, as Hitomi stormed out of the room. Duilandau the first to snap out of his amazed daze burst out laughing, his Dragon Slayers fallowed suit.

"Allen, the great night of Kalie was turned down, the great lady killer of them all, and to think it happened in front of me, some body down there really likes me!" Dilandau howled out in a laughing, before walking out, returning to there floating fortress.


"Go find her now!" Allen shouted to his men, they all scrambled out the door as fast as they possibly could, leaving Von and Allen. Neither said any thing to the other, just glared before going there separate ways. Von to search for Hitomi, and Allen to sulk in his chambers.


That's the end of chapter one hope you liked it. Well please Review.

Later