Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ No one will be controled forever ❯ The choice ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
If you were given the choice whether or not to go to Gaea what would you say? I was given that choice. I didn't know what to say at first. I didn't want to abandon my family and friends but adventure sounded tempting. I was given 24 hours to think over the disision I was about to make, no matter what the choice my life would never be the same.

*flashback*

"Why is life so fucking messed up!? The only thing in the world I want right now is to have a great adventure and find my true love along the way. Is that to much to ask!?" Andrea was in a very bad mood after dinner. She had to eat liver and onions and if that wasn't bad enough her parents decided to tell her just after dinner that they had agreed on an aranged marrage with some old friends of the family years ago and she was going to meet the guy tomarrow.

"I hate my life! I hate this whole god damn world! You can't fall in love, you can't even look for the right person anymore! What's the fucking point! Just let me leave here! Anything is better than this!" Andrea was yelling at the top of her lungs an trashing her whole room.

The room got suddenly very cold. ~If that is what you really want I can give it to you~

"What the fuck? Who's there?" Andrea was franticlly looking all over the place. She couldn't see anyone but she knew that she heard someone speak.

~I am the gardian of the world Gaea. I have been watching you for some time now and I can fufill your request if it was indeed meaningful.~

"Yeah righ. Even help me find true love?" She said sarcastically.

~I can guide you most of the way but is up to mostly up to you to make it work.~

"Oh, I see..... So it's like a vacation, I can come back if I don't like it?"

~No I'm sorry but your disision would be finnal, you would never be able to come back here again.~

"Right... considering your some sort of invisable force talking to me I assume your telling the truth... god, this is really wierd..."

~Do you wish to leave this place?~

"Fuck, I don't know.... I do but I don't know if I could live with never seeing my family again, I mean I'm mad but I don't know if I could do that."

~I can give you 24 hours to think it over if that would help.~

"Yeah, sure. Thanks."

*End flashback*

I never did see the gardian but I know she was there and after I said I would take the 24 hours I knew she was gone. It was as though she was just energy you could sense, well that and the temperature went back to normal.

I didn't know what to think I still don't and I only have 4 hours left. I haven't slept, I haven't ate, I haven't left the spot I sat down in the second she left, I could only think about my future and what my desision would mean for me and the people I care about.

I'm running out of time and I still can't decide! I guess I may as well pack a bag with everythink I'll need for the next little while just incase I do decide to go, like clothes extra shoes bathroom nessecities and junk like that, hell i'll even pack some food just incase. I can call this my incase shit bag.

Well I'm packed and ready to go, but do I really want to? Yeah my parents don't care a thing about what I need! When was the last time they did something I wanted instead of what's best for them! Still I wish in a way I could bring them along, I don't know how long I can last on my own, what if I'm kill within 5min. of reaching this place! I don't know a think about it. *Sigh* I only have an hour left and I still don't fucking know what I'm gonna do! How can one decision be so god damn difficult! That's it I'm going to eat something and clean up the best I can so I'll at least be ready to go somewhere and then I'll decide when she gets here.

I ate a whole thing of maccarroni and cheese. Of course when I walked by my parents they hadn't even realized that I'd been in my room for almost a full day. I Put my hair up, washed up a bit and went back to my room to wait. I only had a few minutes left.

~What is your decision?~ Say the gaurdian, snaping Andrea out of her trance like state.

"I...umm....well.....I.. *sigh* ok, I'm going. There is nothing really left for me here. My parent didn't even notice I was in here for almost the whole day and this way I can at least choose my own destiny instead of a planned one."

~Alright then, I will transport you to the planet Gaea, I hope you will be able to care for yourself untill I send someone.~

A bright light apeared out of nowhere and engulfed Andrea and her 'incase shit bag' transporting her to her new life.

She landed in the middle of a burning city. Her lungs filled with smoke and ash and she started to choke. The world was becoming increasingly black and she was about to pass out.

The last thing she herd before she fell to the ground out was the laugh of a demon, soon to become her worst nightmare.

I have finnally redone this first chapter and I'll be working on the others very soon... well hopefully very soon... Plz enjoy the rest of the story! (Oh, and review!! if u haven't already)