Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Angel Star ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

They walked to Palas. "I'm sorry I was so rude, I just thought you might be Hitomi." "Kanzaki?" "Do you know her?" "Yea she goes to my school. Brown hair green eyes all ways look's like she just lost her true love, which was you right?" How did you know that? Are you a seerer?" "The only the I see is what is in front of me" "What do you mean?" "Well if you don't wont to tell the whole world to know, how much you love her you love her then you shouldn't scream it." "Now I'm lost." "Well the way you walk around all sad, it says that you lost someone you love or she left. It's not that hard to figure it out. By the way I never got the chance to ask you, where am I?" "I'm sorry, I forgot, you are on Gaea." "What's the mater Allen?" "The bandies know we had swords so why would thay bother to attack us?" "Maybe thay thought you didn't know how to use them? "No, everyone on Gaea knows that Van and I are excellent swordsman." "It looks like you have an enemy." "Do you think some of Zaibach solders are stell around Allen?" asked Van. "It's possible." said Allen. "One thing I've learned in my life, is that If people wont something bad enough thay are going to find away to get it." said Lita. Lita looked around and didn't see Merle, so she looked back and saw Merle, following a few feet behind them. "Does she always do that?" asked Lita. "Do what?" Fallow a few feet behind." "What? Merle what are you doing?" "I don't know if you saw it Lord Van. But when she punched one of the bandies that was attacking us, he flew to the other side of the road. How do we know she wasn't to kill you?" Lita just smiled. "If I did kill people, you would be died by now." "Are you that good?" asked Allen. "Yes I am. With the help of Sailor Jupiter" she thought to her self, as she started to walk down the road. "Lita what did you mean if I did kill" asked Van. "No one has the right to take a life; it's just to precious." Van and Allen looked at each other. Finely Merle said" She has such a respect for life. Hey Lita whit up." yelled Merle. "Lita sorry about what happened back there." "It's all right Merle. I mean if someone came to my world in strange cloth I would be suspicious to." "Lita where did you learn to fight?" "I took classes." Lita was thankful she didn't ask any thing about how she got here. Merle and Lita talked the whole way. "There it is." said Allen. "Very not bad." As soon as Lita entered the city, she could fill an evil force coming from somewhere near there, but couldn't find the exact spot. Allen showed Lita to her room. "Here you go Lita." "Thanks. Lita was looking out her window thinking I know you're out there and I will find you. Lita set her watch for six in the morning the normal time. "Allen looks just my old boyfriend." Lita thought. Before she went to sleep she tried her crystal pen, just to make sure she could be sailor Jupiter on this world. She opened the to her room on one was there, the hall was empty, then she looked out side, she even looked on the roof. No one was around so she jumped back to the balcony and went inside. She looked in her room everywhere, then after she made sure she was the only one there, she held up her pen and said.

"JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER."

With in moment she was Sailor Jupiter again. After a sigh of relief she changed back and went to sleep. Lita's watch went off and she got up, she was the only one up aside from a few guards. Lita was in the garden enjoying the morning. She looked around; no one was there but her. She walked up too the side if the castle, then jumped to the roof. Witch two stories high. When she got to the roof, she looked around to see the lay of the land.

Earth:

"Scouts allow me to introduce you to Sailor Angel Star." Hitomi, I'm glad your here, we can use an extra mind." said Serena. "Why what's wrong?" "Sailor Jupiter is missing," said Luna. Thay all talked for hours, then Hitomi when for some munches. "I will be back in a wail."

Gaea:

It was about eight in the morning, and Lita was still standing on the roof. When she heard someone come out, it was Van. Lita turned to jump of the roof. When Van looked up he saw a shadow of a woman on the roof, he turns away not thinking anything of it, but then it hit him. "How did she get up there?" He turned to look but saw no one. "It's too early for this." "Too early for what Van?" And there standing behind him was Lita. "I thought I saw a woman standing on the roof." "She must have worked rely hard to get up there." "So how long have you bean up Lita?" "Sense six." "When?" I was up be for sunrise." (I don't know if they have clocks) Then solder came up to them. "Lord Van we found out who attacked you on the forest." "Who is it?" "It was some Zaiabck solders." "What there still around?" While they where talking Lita could fill a Negaverse monster near by. She left Van and the solder to find it. Van saw solder running to the castle. "Solder what's the rush?" The solder came over to him." Something is attacking an orphanage." "What where is Allen?" "He's right there." "Allen wait up." Van yelled. "Lita we are going to need you." When he turned around she was gone. "Where is she? When you see her solder send her to the orphanage." "Done sir." With that done Van ran after Allen. "Where is Lita?" "I don't know." Lita was running though the streets trying to find the monster. When Allen and Van got to the orphanage thay were horrified to find bodies of children everywhere, whom thay thought were died. Thay saw a monster that looked like a human in snakeskin, even had the face of a human she was warring a black dress. There was a man on top of a roof with long red hair, warring a black suit of armour. Laughing an evil laugh, he said. "I love this place there is no Sailor Scouts to protect it, and there are a lot of victim's to play with." He saw Allen and Van. "Monster you missed two." The monster turned to them and roared. Charging at them Van and Allen took out there, and slashed the monster in the stomach. But their swords didn't even cut her dress. "The man just laughed, and said. You can not hert my monster. I'll live you too your work monster." Then he disappeared. The monster knocked their swords out of their hand's and grabbed their throats and started to take their energy. "What is doing Allen?" "It must be slowly killing us." They felt them self's getting weaker, Lita turned a corner and saw what was happening. She ducked back into the ally and took out her pen.

JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER.

She was surrounded by lightning and became Sailor Jupiter. Just as thay were going to pass out a voice came from a roof. "Stop right there." the monster dropped Van and Allen and turned around. "How dare you attack helpless children, I am guardian of lightning Sailor Jupiter, I fight for love and justice were ever rises I will be there to kill it, in the name of Jupiter I will punish you." The monster roared at Sailor Jupiter and charged at her, she jumped off of the roof and landed on the ground, as the monster hit the roof she destroyed the part she was standing on, the monster fell to the ground with a thud.

JUPITER THUNDER CRASH.

the monster screamed in pain and turned to dust. a black hole opened up where, the monster stood and spat out a girl. Everyone got there energy back. When Van got his energy, he picked up his sword and ran at the girl. She screamed in fear as Van drew closer. Then when he was about ten feet away, a flash of light hit the ground that blow Van back about two feet. Thinking it was that man again he said. "Come out and fight me you cowered!" "Is that the thanks I get for saving your life?" He looked around trying to find that voice." "Up here genus." He looked to the a roof to a woman in a dress, short green skirt and pink bow with a green coloured heart in the middle, brown hair in a ponytail, and another pink bow in the back of her skirt with longer ribbons coming from it, and green small boot's. "Why did you stop me? She is the monster," said Van. "No she is not the monster that attacked you." "But she look's just like it?" asked Allen. "The monster stole her shape, it is not her fault of what the monster did." "Do you mean the enemy can still your body?" "You got it Allen." "Excuse me but were am I," asked the girl. "You don't remember?" "All I remember is being attacked by a shadow thing." "She will not remember anything of what happened to her, that's how thay work." "That's how who work's?" asked Van "The enemy" She turned to leave. "Who are you really Sailor Jupiter?" "That's for me to know and you to never find out." Then she jumped off the roof toward the forest. "How did you know her name Van?" "I herd her say it, before I passed out. The children seem to be recovering as we did." "Come on Van we should go to the castle." "You go I'm going to make sure the children are all right." "I'll see you at the castle Van."

Well there is chapter 2, I hope you enjoyed it;) Please review;) Later