Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ The New Slayer ❯ Chapter #2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter #2
All the slayers were about to explode. "Come on...." Miguel said impationtly. No one else said a word. Then they heard the sound of foot steps approuching the door. On the other side they heard Folkens voice "You'll find the other slayers here whenever they get board." After that, they could hear Folken's footsteps fade away, and the other set approuching the door. The knob twisted. The slayers held their breaths. The door opened and they all got the shock of their lives. There stood the new slayer. They all had there diffrent guesses on what he would be like, but that was where they were all wrong. It wasn't a he at all, it was indeed a she. A very young she at that. Jet black hair hung down to her to her shoulders, and neat bangs covered her forhead. Deep, Dark purple eyes searched the room, and the expressions on the boys' faces. They had no dout that this was was the new slayer because she had the uniform on, but they still couldn't believe it. She looked about eleven or twelve years old, and her size showed it. She was thin, so thin in fact, that it was obvious she had to tighten her sword considerably to keep it from sliding off. She was actually very cute, and if she had been their age, probably even beutiful. Shesta was the first to break the silence. "Hi." He said. "Hello." She anwsered in a voice that was neither too high or too low, but perfect. It was smooth and silky. Guimel was the second to come out of his shock, and he offered her a chair. She sat down, but still didn't speak. The silence lasted a few more minutes. Finaly Miguel got the nerve to start introductions. "So.... what's your name?"

*****************

It seemed that these boys found her very strange. They kept staring at her, but when ever she returned the stare, they would glance away. She considered the boy's question. She searched her incredibly short memory for a name. Dilandau. No, that wasn't the name given to her. She pulled up the name Mitori. Yes, that was her name. "Mitori." She anwsered. The boys relaxed a little and introduced themselves. She immediatly memorized the names with the faces. "Where are you from?" Miguel asked. She searched her memory again, but found nothing. The farthest back she could remember was the tank, and the two men. Was she to tell them that she was from a glass tank? No, they would not exept that anwser. She thought to make up an anwser, but could not think of a name. She knew how to fight, she knew her facts, and her name, and Dilandau. But that was it.

*****************

It was obvious that she was thinking, but why would anyone need to think that long about where they came from? "Mitori?" Miguel asked, a little concerned. Her eyes went wide and she put her forhead in her hands. A few tears escaped those breath-taking eyes and slid down her cheeks. "I don't know-" She said, her voice wavering. "What's wrong?" Guimel asked putting a hand gently on her shoulder. "I don't know. All I remember is waking up." She said more tears running down her check, her voice still wavering. Voile stood up and walked over to her. "You've had a rough day." He said puttting one hand on each of her shoulders and pulling her to her feet. Indeed, she had. Voile walked Mitori out the door, and Mitori let him. They passed the window that showed that it was very late, for the sky was as black as her hair. The other slayers looked after them, but didn't follow. They knew that Voile would take care of her.

******************

Voile knew exactly where Mitori's room was because it was the only one free at the moment. He walked her into the room and sat her on the bed. She still had tears in her eyes. "What's wrong." he asked. Mitori shoke her head. "You can tell me." Voile said reasuringly. Mitori decided that she would tell him. "This may sound very strange." She told him. "Believe me I've seen some wierd things." He said smiling. She smiled back at him, feeling somewhat better. She told him all that she remembered. Waking up in the tank, not knowing who or what she was. Told him of her first thought and her first word. "You probably don't believe me." She concluded looking up expecting to see a doubtful expression on Voile's face, but was surprised to find no trace of disbelief. "Well..." He began thoughtfully. "I have to admitt, I'v never heard anything like that. Maybe you lost your memory, or something." He said sitting in a chair next to the bed. "I don't think so." She said. "Well if you lost your memory you wouldn't know would you?" Voile said. "I guess not." Mitori anwsered. "Whatever it is, just try to forget about it. You're a dragon slayer now, you belong here with the rest of us." He said. Mitori nodded. "Exept," Voile said, trying to lighten the mood. "Maybe you should tell Lord Dilandau that your first word was his name. He'll be soooo honored!" She started laughing. Voile smiled. "Good night." He said getting up and walking out the door. Mitori, who was still laughing, nodded and thanked him.

******************

Miguel felt a little guilty, even though no one blamed him. What had happened to make that question upset her so badly. The other slayers were conserned as well. They all looked up as Voile walked in. Before anyone could say a word he put his hand on the hilt of his sword and said "Anyone who makes fun of her is going to get a cut just like Lord Dilandau's." Everyone was startled by this threat, but they nodded. "What was wrong with her?" Gatti asked. Voile hesitated, but told them what she had said. Again he got ready to slice anyone who chose to call her a lier, but no one did, even though they didn't notice. "I heard," Miguel said, catching everyone's attention "that some of Zibok's sourcerers have been trying to create humans, rather then just let them be born."

******************

Dilandau walked sleepily down the hall towards his room. He had been up later then usual, for no reason at all. He had been wondering what the trainers were thinking, sending him a little girl for a slayer. Actualy, he wasn't even sure it was the trainers who sent her in the first place. He had only gotten a message from Folken that he would recieve a new slayer. He walked by her room, but the door was closed. Not that he was really interested in seeing her when she slept. He walked by main chamber and was surprised to see light coming out of the bottom of the door. He didn't go in, but decided to listen. "I heard that some of Zibok's sourcerers have been trying to create humans, rather then just let them be born." It was Miguel. Dilandau had heard that some time ago, but hadn't thought about it since then. "That might explain why she only remembers waking up in a tank." Came Guimal's voice. 'What the...' Dilandau thought. 'Are they talking about Mitori?' he wondered, disoriented. "Did she say anything else?" Dalet spoke up. "She told me her first thought, and her first word." Voile said. "She did?" Shesta said. "Actualy I asked her, but yes she told me." he anwsered. "What were they?" Guimal asked. "Her first thought was 'I exist'." Voile's voice said. "Wow! I exist!" Miguel teased. There came the sound of a sword being pulled out of it's scabber. "I told you Miguel..." Voile said in a dangerious voice. "I wasn't making fun of her!"Miguel said. Dilandau heard the sound of a chair falling down, indicating that he had jumped out of it. "It's just that..." He began. "What's the matter Miguel? Don't want a cut like Lord Dilandau's?" Dalet laughed. "Not particurily." Miguel said. "Why not? Then you can rub it and plot your revange against Voile!" Dalet quiped. This caused the rest of the slayers to laugh. Under normal curcumstances, Dilandau would have slapped them all, but now that would mean revealing that he was evesdropping. "It's just not the most common first thought." Miguel said. "It's probably more meaningful then YOUR first thought." Voile said. "How would you know?" Miguel challenged. "You were only a baby then. You don't remember." He sighed. "Yes I do! It was 'Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!'"Miguel said. This caused an uproar of laughter from the other slayers. Even the listening Dilandau smiled a rare smile at this comment. "What was her first word?" Gatti asked after they had all settled down. "Believe it or not, Dilandau." He anwsered. This caused a great silence. Dilandau, himself, was dumbfounded. "Why?" Guimal asked. "It was the first name she heard." Voile said. It was obvious that he had been as surprised as them when he first heard. "So she's starting a Dilandau fan club!" Shesta joked. More laughing. Dilandau didn't smile this time, though. He was confused. Why would anyone say his name as their first word? He continued his walk to his room, not caring to hear any more.

*********************

Mitori laid in her bed for about half an hour, thinking. Voile had been very nice to her, but what about the other slayers? They probaby thought that she was a freak by now. She sighed, not looking forward to tomorrow. Not wanting to face all of the slayers again. She drifted into an exausted sleep, and began to dream.

Sabrina sat on a swing in the front of her house, unaware of the danger. "Sabrina! Sabrina, come in the house! It's too dangerious to be out at this hour!" Called Sabrina's mother. Indeed it was late, but that wasn't going to stop Sabrina. She was very angry with her mother right now. Earlier that day she had gotten swated for stealing her mothers necklas, but it wasn't her who had done it. She looked down at her tiny legs and started to kick them to make the swing go. She knew there were tigers out at night, but was too young to relize how dangerious they were. "Sabrina!" The voice was closer, so the little three-year-old jumped down and ran a little deeper into the forest. "Sabrina!" Her mother was getting hystarical. Sabrina decided that she had worried her mother enough, so she started back. But as she began to walk, she spotted a pair of glowing eyes in the thicket in front of her. A tiger was hunting her. "Mommy!" She shrieked in terror. "Sabrina!" Her voice returned. A pair of feet could be heard crashing through the forest floor as Sabrina's mother tried desperatly to find her. Sabrina tried to run around the thicket, but the beast decided it was hungry, even if it ment devouring something this small. It jumped out of the thicked, and that was when Sabrina got her first close-up look at a tiger. This one was enourmous, with a black fur, and stripes that were even darker. It lunged at her neck and then-

Mitori jerked out of her sleep with a briek shriek. She hadn't ment to scream, but that dream... Moments later, she heard a pair of footsteps rush across the hall and her door opened. It was Gatti. "Mitori? Are you alright?" He asked. His short brown hair was a mess, and all he had on were his pajamas. "Sorry, I was having a bad dream. Was I really that loud?" She asked. "No," He smiled, "I'm right next door, and I'm a really light sleeper." "I hope I didn't wake the other next door." She said, a little embarresed. "Miguel? No, he sleeps like a rock." Gatti said. Mitori smiled at this. He walked in a little more. "What happen?" He asked. "I dreamed a little girl got attacked by a tiger." She said simply. "Was it you?" He asked. "No. A little three-year-old named Sabrina." She said. Gatti stayed and talked for a minute. Then he said good night and went back to his own room. Mitori laid back down and wondered why she had been so willing to tell him that. She also wondered why she had told Voile about waking up in the tank. 'Maybe I just wanted someone to trust.' She thought, closing her eyes. Gatti didn't act as if he thought she was a freak, as she thought they all would. Did any of them? She decided not to make any assumtions before she knew for sure. Only tomorrow would tell.

*********************

The next morning the slayers were all in the main chamber, exept for Mitori, who was still asleeep. "You mean she screamed and you slept right through it?" Shesta said to Miguel, with a raised eyebrow. "She wasn't that loud. And anyway, I don't think she would have been too thrilled if all of us came running into her room." Gatti said. Shesta nodded, swallowing a bite of scrambled egg. "So... What are we going to do today?" Dalet asked. "Day off today, remember?" Guimal said. "I thought that was tomorrow." Dalet said. "No, it's today. Since we don't have anything planned..." Voile said with a mischievious grin. They always had to be careful when he got that way. "How about a little, friendly compitition?" He said, his grin getting wider. "I suppose. As long as it dosn't involve us getting into a heap of trouble." Shesta said glaring at him. "No..." Voile said, but his grin was still getting wider. "And of course a little bet on the winner." He continued. The slayers could agree on that. About that time Mitori walked in. She smiled a little as a good morning. It was obvious she was still half asleep. Guimal shoved Dalet out of his seat and offered it to her. She giggled. Dalet glared at Guimal, but sat in another seat for Mitori. Voile peeked over her sholder and said "We're going to have a little contest today, since it's our day off. Do you want to join us?" "Okay. What is the contest?" She asked. "We don't know yet... but I'm sure we'll find something." He said with a shrug. Shesta roled his eyes, he had worried for nothing. Voile didn't even know what they were going to bet against. They all finished breakfast, and began to go outside. The Viona was docked at the moment so they just had to climb down the long leve-stone pillars. Once they reached the ground, it became evident that any contest would be impossible. They didn't relize that there had been a heavy rain that night. The ground was completely made of mud. They would have to spend the day in the fortress. "Great, our day off, blown." Gatti said with a sigh. Dalet wasn't going to let a little mud ruin his fun, though. He picked up a handful of the wet, slipery mud. "Hey sheep boy!" He said throwing it at Guimal. Guimal saw it in time, and ducked. The mud ball flew by him, just barely grazing his hair. Unfortunatly, it hit Mitori. She looked at Dalet and dropped to her knees, putting her head down. She began shaking. The other slayers glared angrily at him. After being so upset last night, they all wanted to make her feel welcome. Now she was crying. Dalet walked over to her. "Mitori, I'm sorry-" He began, but didn't get a chance to finish. For as soon as he got close, Mitori grabbed a handful of mud and hurled it at Dalet. It smacked him in the face and with such force that he fell backward. She in turn fell backwards, laughing. "Good arm." He commented, but then began throwing mud balls at her. Before they knew, the slayers had started a war amongst themselves. In a matter of minutes all of them were caked with mud, and still fighting.

**********************

A very moody and sleepy Dilandau streched as he got out of bed. He sat up and frowned. The events of last night rushing through his mind. It hadn't been a dream, he knew that much. Sleepily, he dragged himself over to his closet and pulled out the small lace-up shirt and then began putting the rest of his uniform on. He looked out his window at the grey sky. It didn't improve his mood any, and he briefly thought of burning something down. Just then a ball of mud came soreing up and smacked onto his window, just as was putting his sword around his waist. He looked angrily down at the ground below, trying to see who had thrown it. But the whole window was covered in mud. He rushed out his door and started running to the exit of the floating fortress. He finally reached it, jumping out onto the ground. He was quite surprised to see a hoard of creatures throwing mud at each other. Were those humans? He looked carefully at one of the mud-covered formes and suddenly his face contorted into an angry snarl. It was Gatti. He searched the faces of the other mud-slingers. Voile, Shesta, Guimal, Miguel, Dallet, and even little Mitori. "Shesta!" He shouted. The slayers looked over at him, just becoming aware of his presence. They dropped all the mud they were holding, and saluted their commander, nervously. "Yes, Lord Dilandau?" Shesta said bowing before him. Diladau decided not to ask him. Kicking the boy aside, Dilandau stalked over to Mitori. "What is the meaning of this?!" He demanded. With more respect and form then any of them thought she was capeable of. "My aploigies, Lord Dilandau. We were just having a little fun, but we will stop if that is your wish." She said bowing, herself. "I'm not here to stop you! You can do whatever you want on your day off, for all I care! But keep your mud out of my way!" He said angrily, pointing up to his mud slattered window. It was actually some distance, but that just proved that Mitori did indeed have a good arm. "Yes Lord Dilandau." She anwsered smoothly. Dilandau turned and stalked off. They waited until he had gotten back up into the fortress and disappeared into it before resuming the battle, being careful that it stayed in the area.

***********************

Dilandau stomped back to his room. This was not turning out to be a bad day. And what was worst was that his slayers had the day off, and wouldn't be around for him to let his anger out on. "Like they need a day off. This is an empire, not a union." He said aloud after slamming his door shut. The servant who was cleaning off the window left in a hurry. He sat on the bed and watched Zibocks elete forces still playing in the mud. They looked rediculas, much like hogs. He had always thought of them as mere children, but not as much as he did now. Still... Dilandau smiled slightly, despite his mood. They really were quite funny like this. Having nothing better to do, he continued to watch the "battle" below him. About late morning they finally tired out and started back inside. As they passed his room, Dilandau suddenly opened the door and told them to clean up the floor when they had cleaned up themsleves. He looked down the hall and saw the footprints that had treaded off their, now, brown boots. One of them was about to bring up that it was their day off, but decided better of it. Twenty minutes later he stepped over them as they scrubbed the floors like sevants, and headed for his guymelef. What they had said about Mitori the other night had got him to wonder. He didn't like not knowing things like that, so he was going to find out. "Stratigos." He said as Folken passed him. "What?" "What do you know about Zibocks sorserers trying to create humans."
"That, and only one group is still working on that project."
"Only one?"
"All others have givin up. It's impossible."
"Not necesarily."
"Whats that suposed to mean?"
"Do you know where they are?"
"A labritory on the edge of Gotishin. Why?" Folken asked, but Dilandau had already resumed walking. He followed him until he got to the guymelef hanger. He watched as the irate youth climbed into his melef and flew off. "I don't even want to know." Folken said to himself.

**********************

"You just had to spill that whole bucket of water didn't you." Miguel said sarcasticly. Dalet gave him a remorsful look. "And right into Lord Dilandau's room, too." He continued. "Okay, I think he gets the point. Now stop talking and keep scrubbing." Shesta interupted before he could rub it in more. They wern't actually scrubbing, but drying the floor of Dilandau's room. Dalet had clumsily knocked the bucket of water all over his floor. Now they were in a hurry to finish. If he caught them in there he would be furious! First he would slap them for being in his room in the first place, then for spilling the bucket (even if it was just Dalets fault), then when they were done, he would say they didn't do a good enough job. An hour passed before they finished, but he never came back. "Lets get out before he does." Gatti said. They were all tired, so the slayers went back to the main chamber. "What's wrong Mitori?" Voile asked. She was breathing strangly, and her cheeks were red. "I'm not feeling... to... well."She gasped. "You've got a bad fever." He said putting his hand on her forehead.

*********************

"What is it you want Lord Dilandau?" A man came up to Dilandau as he got of his melef and started into the large building. "Just tell me where I can find files on projects." He said impationtly. "What project are you interested in, Lord?" The man said. It was clear that he wanted Dilandau to leave, but as a dragon slayer, he had the right to be almost anywhere he chose. "Creating humans." He said glaring at him. "The human replication project? Those are top secret files, Lord Dilandau. Only those working on it are allowed to view them." He said. "I said, where are they!" He said grabbing the man by the coller and lifting him into the air. "At... The... End... of the hall." He said between gasps of air, pointing down a long, dark hall. Dilandau droped him to the floor and walked as quickly as he could, before the man recovered enough to try to stop him. He came up to a locked metal door. That wasn't going to stop him. He knocked it off it's hinges, and went in. He stopped in his tracks when he saw what was in it. The walls were lined with tanks and machines. He walked up to one and looked into it. Something was moving in there. It squirmed and shook, then started pounding on the glass. A noise came from an unseen throat. Dilandau jumped back in surprise. "Don't worry, It can't get out." A voice came from beside him. Again, surprised, he snapped his eyes over to a man that had walked up to him. "My name is Gabrith. I am one of the scientist working on this project." He said lightly. "What is that?" Dilandau said stareing at the creature in the tank. "That," Gabrith said "is a pre-mature human." "That things not a human! It's a... a... thing." Dilandau said shaking his head. "Now don't go and hurt it's feelings. It will look diffrent if it makes it to the next stage." The scientist said tapping on the glass. This seemed to subdue it and it laid back down. "What is the next stage?" Dilandau asked. "It's physical features will become visable. Then it's voice will become clear, then its eyes will open, and on and on until it's ready to be let out." He said as Dilandau walked over to the other tanks and looked into them. Gabrith walked next to him, and explained what stages each was in. "This one is only on the second stage, but isn't doing very well. It will probably die very soon." He explained. Dilandau was interested in knowing about these things, even though science was not his field of expertise. "This one is already dead, as of yesterday. I've been meaning to clean that one out." He said as if it happend all the time. They finally reached the last tank, but it was empty. "What happend to this one?" Dilandau challenged. "You sound so suspitious, Dilandau. What do you think happend to it?" He said with a wide smile. "I don't think this one died." He said, on a role. "What happen to it?" He said again. "Oh, that one didn't die. It passed all the stages, woke up, then we let it out. It has happend before, although very few times. It's always very exciting when they do. But none of them have lasted more then two minutes after being out of the tanks. They die from the pressure, or temperture, that didn't exist in the tank. Except for this one. It adapted very well to the outside enviornment, and was sent to be a dragon slayer." He finished with an even larger smile. "I knew it!" Dilandau said shrewedly. "Yes, a very good obsevation. You found out that she remembers waking up in a tank, right?" He said. Dilandau relized that Gabrith was walking him to the door. Dilandau left him by the door and headed over to a fileing cabnet. Predictably, it was locked. That still didn't stop him. He pulled with all his might, and it reluctantly jerked open, breaking the lock. "What are you doing?" Gabrith said, dropping his smooth manner. "Getting to the bottom of this." He anwsered pushing the man away as he tried to stop him. several hundred folders were filed under five diffrent catoglories. Dilandau took the only folder under 'successful.' He opened it up and saw the name "Mitori" printed, and a list of her statistics. He didn't bother shuting the cabnet as he turned and left. A few men tried to stop him, but he reached his alsedies without much trouble. He would take this back to the Vione and read it.

************************

Miguel poked his head into Mitori's room. She was asleep now, but still running a high fever. It hadn't been cold out that morning, so they wern't sure why she had gotten so sick all of the sudden. "Is she awake?" Shesta said startling him from behind. "No. Did you get a medic?" He asked. The smaller boy looked a little guilty. "I tried, but the sourcerers over-heard." He said in a worried tone. Miguel looked disbelieving at him. "What did they say?" He asked. "They told the medics not to worry about it. They said that they would take care of her." Shesta said glancing behind him. Miguel knew that by "takeing care" of her ment they would do some sort of test on her. He had heard that most of them were painful. Even Lord Dilandau was afraid of them, so why shouldn't Mitori be? "They're coming right now." Shesta said quietly. "We have to save her. Whatever's wrong with her, they will only make it worst." Miguel said as he rushed into the room and picked her off the bed. She was so small, and as of now, helpless. They ran into the hall, but wern't sure where to hide her. She opened her eyes weakly at all the movement. "What...?" She started. "Not now. Your in danger Mitori." Miguel said softly. She nodded and then a wave of dizzyness rushed over her and she passed out. "What do we do with her?" Shesta asked as he began to hear the hushed voices of the sourcerers down the hall. Miguel suddenly got an idea. He rushed down to the main chamber. Gatti looked up confused when Miguel and Shesta ran into the room carrying Mitori with them. All of the slayers looked up and where about to ask questions. Shesta shook his head and closed the door. "Sourserers." Was all he needed to say. They knew right away that she was in trouble if they got their hands on her. Miguel opened a storage closet in the corner of the room. He quietly moved things aside and laid Mitori down on the floor. He then covered her up as best he could. "Talk about something!" He hissed to the other slayers as he shut the closet door and sat down. They could vaugly hear a voice raise in anger down near Mitori's room. "What was wrong with her?" Guimel said as he heard foot steps quickly aprouching them. "She just had a fever. Probably from being outside after it rained." The footsteps got closer. "Did you get a medic, Shesta?" Miguel asked as they heard the footsteps approuch the door. "I told them, but-" He started, but was interupted as they barged into the room. "Where is she?" The tallest demanded. "The slayers looked up at him strangly. "What?" Dalet said. "That girl! Where is she?" He growled. "Mitori? In her room." Voile said calmly. "No she isn't! Where did you put her?" It was obvious the sourcerers were in a hurry to do whatever they wanted with her. The leader was about to say something when a forceful voice came from the doorway. "What is the meaning of this?!" It was Dilandau. "Dalet!" He said glaring at the boy. He rushed passed the sourserers and bowed at his lord's feet. "Yes, Master Dilandau?" He said. "Explain." He ordered sharply. "The sourserers are looking for Mitori, and they seem to think that we have her." Dalet said. "Why are they so interested in her now?" Dilandau said, instead of asking the sourserers themselves. "I am not sure. It has something to do with the fact that she has a fever at the moment." The boy anwsered, not daring to look at the men's faces behind him. "I gave you no permission to take one of my slayers to your Labritory." He said glaring angerly at the sourserers. "Since when do we require your permission?" One of them sneared. "Since they became my underlings! Out!" He ordered. The slayers knew that he was actually terrified of them, and that was why he always had his hand on the hilt of his sword when they came close. The leader smirked and walked out of the room, followed by the others. Dilandau closed the door and asked "Do you really know where she is?" He asked. He was no idiot, he knew that the sorserers hadn't walked away becuase he hadn't heard their footsteps. He gave Miguel a look as if to say 'Lie to me.' "No, Lord Dilandau. We thought she was in her room." Miguel said, but he was pointing to the closet. Dilandau smirked a little at his choice of hideing places.

********************

Dilandau wasn't about to leave with the sourcerers just outside the door. Now that he knew where Mitori was, he needed to think of something to do until they left. "Shesta. Where is that report?" He said. Shesta handed him a black folder, and he sat down to read it. No one spoke. They knew that he was only listening for the sourserers to leave. When they finally did he got up and left, himself. He told the slayers to take Mitori out of the closet and started towards his room to read the folder he had found on her. He first read the stats on the first page. They said:

Name: "Mitori" Human Replication Project Subject F25

Stage Survived: Completed

Stage 1: 6 months

Stage 2: 3 Years, 2 Months, 27 Days

Stage 3: 2 Months, 13 Days

Stage 4: 8 Months, 5 Days

Stage 5: 11 Months, 1 Day

Stage 6: 1 Month, 12 Days

Final Stage: 16 Hours

Released: Purple moon, 8th

Current Status: Zibock, Elete Forces "Dragon Slayer"

Position: Vione Floating Fortress

This really didn't tell him much, that he didn't already know. He looked impationtly at the other pages. He still needed to find out why the sourserers wanted her so badly when all she had was a fever. He got so angry at one point, that he pounded his fist on his desk. This didn't tell him anything! Had he gone through all that trouble for nothing? Then he stumbled across something that was extreemly interesting. Stats for another person.

Name: Sabrina Narino

Age: 3 Years

Area: Boarder, Gotishin Fraid

Status: Dead

Dead? What did this have to do with Mitori? Had this come out of another file? No, the sourcerers working on that project were to orginized to put a paper in the wrong folder. He closed his eyes in thought. Was this Sabrina her sister? No, Mitori was a creation. She had no family. What did Sabrina Narino, a born child, have to do with Mitori F25, a creation of the sorserers?