Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ The Power ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own anything.

@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@

Van sat in his room not a signal light shining, he played over and over in his mind what Hitomi's grandmother had said to him. "She is a child of the white moon." Van has heard of the people of the white moon in legend, some called them goddesses others called them angels. It's said that Dracionian's were banished from the white moon that is why they are thought of as demons, for people of the white moon are known as the deliverers of peace.

Even if she was one of the white moon's people, all Van wanted was to see Hitomi's face, her smile, and her laugh, hear voice ones again. It was torture for Van too have had Hitomi again only to lose her it felt like Van's heart was ripped out of him and stabbed with a jagged dagger. Van couldn't imagine the horrors Hitomi was going through and he was helpless to stop them

@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@

Hitomi sat on the floor of a cold, dark, damp cell, she was pale from lack of sunlight, her face, arms, and lags, bruised from the beatings, her back hert from the lashes there were so many of them you couldn't tell between the blood and the lashes.

Hitomi didn't know what to believe of what she saw; she knew her torturer couldn't be whom she'd seen maybe a doppelganger? But she'd know if it were a doppelganger or not. The door opened with creek to figures stood in the door they were torturers the tall one walked over picked her up by her shirt and slammed her into the wall, causing her back more pain.

"Were going to have fun with you witch." Said the tall figure

The shorter one stayed silent, the tall one pulled Hitomi toward the door, making her run into the shorter one, he pushed her of him causing her to fall to the ground face first. The tall one grabbed the back of her shirt and dragged her to a dark room. The tall one pushed to her knees.

"So nice of you to join us Miss Kanzaki. Put her in there." Said a tall dark harried man pointed to a medium sided circle.

The two men through her into the circle a crystal barrier rose from the ground. There were some strange markings in the circle that started to glow a dark light that could send shivers down your spine just looking at it, Hitomi couldn't take her eyes off of it the light got brighter and brighter the dark light engulfed Hitomi. She shielded her eyes from the light ones she moved her arms away from her eyes, she found her self in a dark forest.

Hitomi heard something big coming, she saw two red eyes walking toward her it came closer Hitomi could now see that it was a dragon she started to run the dragon took after her, it caught up quickly jumped infront of her Hitomi stopped with a skid. The dragon roared Hitomi could smell it's breath it smelled like death, it lunched at her mouth open ready to eat her. Hitomi screamed like never before. A gold crescent moon appears on her forehead, a golden beam with a purple beam in the middle reached for the sky, the dragon and darkness disappeared Hitomi was in the circle again.

@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@

Van saw the beam removed his shirt brought out his wings grabbed his sword and took off toward the beam. Allen and his crew saw the beam as well boarded the Crusade took after the beam.

@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@

The crystal barrier around the circle shattered. Hitomi bolted for the door but was stopped by her tall torturer, Hitomi struggled to get free but her held he grip firmly.

"Take her to her cell." Ordered the tall dark hared man.

"Yes Marcus." Said the tall one.

When they reach Hitomi's call the call one grabbed Hitomi by the hair pulled her head be a little and said.

"Just wait and see what we're going to do to you next."

Then pushed her in slamming the door behind her. A few hours later Hitomi heard an explosion.

@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@

Van ran through the hall looking for Hitomi, when he came upon a boy, same size, and same hair color.

"Where is Hitomi?" asked Van

"You defeat me and I'll tell you." said the boy

Van attacked, the boy blocked easily pushing Van back the boy said.

"Your girlfriend screamed real nice when we tortured her. Let's see if you scream as nice."

Van's blood bolded at what this boy was saying. He attacked the boy again the sounded of their swords clashing echoed through the halls, Van's and boys swords were locked like an X right next each others faces. Van pulled a dagger from his pant leg and stabbed the boy in the stomach. The boy stumbled back a few steps then fell to the ground.

"I have defeated you, now where is Hitomi?"

"Down the stairs behind you, at the end." The boy through him a pair of bloody keys then died.

Van cot the keys then run down the hall he reached the end an old wooden door was all that stood between him and his love, his heart was ready to jump out of his rip cage, the door swung open. Hitomi sat on the floor, her clothes ripped and bloody, she had bruises all over her and was very pale.

"Hitomi?" Van whispered

Van walked over to her knelt down infront of her all most afraid to touch fearing that he'll hert her. Van moved his hand up to her face but her moved away before he could touch her. Van stopped after she moved away, He looked into her eyes and saw that saw was afraid of him.

"What did they do to you Hitomi?"

Van grabbed her wrist not hard but gently, pulled her up then began to run down the hall with Hitomi behind him they ran from hall way to hall way trying to find away out when they ran into Allen.

"Hitomi?" Allen said.

He moved toward her and tried to put his hand on her face but she moved away in fear.

"Van what's wrong with her?"

"I don't know Allen when I found her she moved away from me too."

"HA, HA, HA, HA, well the demon has come to save the angel." Said Marcus.

Hitomi saw Marcus and became so afraid that she fainted.

"What have to done to her?" demanded Van

"I'm sure you ran into some swordsmen that looked similar too you, I hypnotized Hitomi to believe that they were you two, so then they tortured her she thought it was you two."

"You jack ass!" Van yelled

Van and Allen attacked Marcus; Marcus defeated them with ease leaving them very bloody.

"You came all this way to die."

"Van we half to get out of here." said Allen

"You're not going any where." Said Marcus.

Just then the wall next the then was destroyed it was the Crusade. The crew jumped over helped up Van, and Allen, picked up Hitomi then jumped back and took off for Fanelia.

Marcus walked over the hole in the wall and said.

"We'll meet again."

I'm leaving it here. What will happen? Will Hitomi ever trust Van and Allen again? And what will happen now that Hitomi started to remember that she is a child of the white moon? Stay tuned for the next chapter and find out. Please review