Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ The Power ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own anything

This is PG-13 chapter

Before I forget again Hitomi's hair grown long down past her shoulder blades.

After Hitomi fainted she remembered a brown harried man waking her up with a hard smack across the face then he put something in her mouth to stop her from screaming then started hitting her with a rod on the back, arm, and legs. Then hit her over the head knocking her out. She found her self in a small dark room with single bed no windows it was worm. She sat up moved to the far right hand corner at the top of the bed

"I'm on a ship. They must be moving me." Hitomi thought.

Allen and Van awoke and were finished being bandaged up they noticed that Hitomi wasn't with them they went to the bridge to see if Gadess knew where she was.

"Good to see you up around sir." Said Gadess.

"Where is Hitomi?" demanded Van

"Isn't she with you?" said Gadess

"We have to find her." Van said in a panic.

All kinds of thought were racing though Van's mind now.

"Search the ship from top to bottom." Allen said.

Van, Allen, and his crew searched the ship Allen and his crew searched the top and Van searched to bottom. It was there he found a small door in the vary botem of the ship the place where you would expected to find rats.

The doorknob started to turn slowly the door opened Hitomi's heart was racing she saw Van. He gasped he walked over to the bed sat down then said.

"Hitomi how did you get here?"

No answer she stayed in the shadows Van could only see the outline of her and her green eyes. He looked down at her legs then he saw something a small drop of fresh blood Van ran from the room, out side of the room was a lantern he lit it then came back in. She looked at him her check was very red like it had been just hit hard she had dried and fresh blood all over her she had been just beaten with a rod. Van fell to his knees.

"How could I let this happen? HOW COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN!" Van screamed loud enough that you could here though the whole ship.

Van just sat there looking at Hitomi a few moments later Allen came running stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Hitomi.

"The man who did this was on his ship and he'll have his head on the wall at the end of the day." Yelled Allen Van got up and started to walk toward Hitomi but Allen stopped him.

"She's most likely still afraid us we should get the healer." Van nodded "Get me the healer now!" yelled Allen to his crew

With in seconds the healer came running down the hall, it just happened to be Millerna she ran into the room and gasped at the sight of Hitomi, Millerna slowly walked over to Hitomi and sat down next to her.

"Hitomi would come with me to the sick bay so we can help you?" asked Millerna holding out her hand.

Hitomi looked at the hand then at Van and Allen. Millerna can see that Hitomi was afraid of them.

"It would be best that you two left." Millerna said.

Allen and Van left to the bridge followed by Allen's crew. Millerna extended her hand again to Hitomi; Hitomi took the hand and followed Millerna to the sick bay. It took Millerna over five hours to patch up Hitomi a lot of her cut needed stitches. She gave Hitomi some morphine and she was sleeping soundly, Millerna left the room to find Van and Allen out side.

"How is she?" Asked Van with worry in his eyes.

"Well she'll be fine, but mentally is something different Hitomi went through a grate shock as you said, Hitomi thinks you and Allen were the ones torturing her I don't know if she'll ever get over that. I found this where we found Hitomi." said Millerna handing Van the letter.

Van opened it and read aloud.

"You have taken my angel and power source this is just a warning I can take her when I wont her but I think I'll torture you for wail you have to worry about. When I'll come. If you can stop me. And what I'll do to her when I get her back. Sleep well."

"Did you find the person who did this?" asked Millerna

"No he got away." Said Allen.

A few hours later they returned to Fanelia Hitomi was put in room right next to Van's, Van wonted her in his so he could keep an eye on her but Millerna advised it wouldn't be a good idea for Hitomi was still afraid of him. Night and day Van would sit by Hitomi hoping she'll be all right praying for her to awaken.

Hitomi was having a rather interesting dream. Hitomi walked along an old partly destroyed road leading to a destroyed city. Hitomi knew this city but where from? She continued to walk along as if she knew where she was going she stopped at an old Victorian stile home it looked like if you were to touch it, it would collapse.

"I see that even with your memories erased of this please you still remember your home."

Behind Hitomi was a small little fairy with four clear wings and silver hair in odango's with streamers down to the ground wearing a white dress with a bow at the top with a crescent moon in the middle. And a smaller crescent moon in the middle of her forehead with three small gold beads coming from the crescent moon and blue eyes.

"Who are you?" was the only thing Hitomi could think of saying.

"I am Queen Serenity of the Moon Kingdom your former home Hitomi let me explain. One thousand years ago there was a wonderful Kingdom known as the Moon Kingdom you were the only daughter of My best Knight Sir Archer. But sadly the Moon Kingdom was destroyed everyone but my self and advisers died using the silver crystal I sent you and all the people here to be reborn on earth in the future. A lot of your memories I can't tell you but I can help you remember it was only come a little at a time but you shell remember everything with in time and with in that time you she remember how too use your powers. Even without your memories you use a little of your power. And you shell remember what truly happened wail you were in the hands of Marcus."

A silver light over came Hitomi the light felt worm and calming Hitomi floated in the light for several seconds the light faded. Hitomi was in a large room lying in a large comfortable bed she looked around Van sat on a chair next to the bed fast asleep he looked different when he was at Marcus's castle he looked evil and heartless and he was slimmer now. The words "you shell remember what truly happened wail you were in the hands of Marcus." Ran through Hitomi's mind. Hitomi got out of bed and headed toward the balcony she passed a mirror on the way she noticed a golden crescent moon on her forehead.

"So it was real." Hitomi thought.

With in a few moments it faded away. Hitomi noticed all her cuts and scars were gone all of them but the bruises were still there she smiled and continued too the balcony. It was a beautiful starry evening there was a warm breeze coming from the south. Hitomi cried at the sight if the sky it had been so long sense she'd seen the real sky Hitomi took a deep breath of the sweet air.

Van awaked to find Hitomi gone and the balcony door was opened Van stepped onto the balcony Hitomi was standing there hair and dress bowing in the wind she was wearing a long white nightgown. Van feared if he said anything she'd get seared and fall off the balcony but he pushed down all his fears and said.

"Hitomi are you all right?"

She turned Van stood behind her with concern and love in his eyes in his eyes now that he was awake he did look different then at Marcus castle he looked so loving and kind and his eyes were different there was love in them. Hitomi slowly walked over to him and looked him in the eyes and said.

"Was it you in the castle."

"No Hitomi it wasn't Marcus hypnotized you too believe that the men torturing you were Allen and I. But my self nor Allen would never lay a hand on you."

Hitomi ran her fingertips over Van's face the a golden crescent moon faintly glowed on her forehead when the crescent moon faded Hitomi know that the man that looked like Van wasn't the real Van. She didn't know how she know she just did.

"I know Van" Then she kissed him passionately. Van wrapped his arms around her she flinched in pain when he touched her back.

"I'm sorry Hitomi I-I."

"Its ok Van you didn't do it just touch me gently for a wail."

"Hitomi I swear to the gods I'll protect you and kill Marcus for what he did to you. I wont fail you again my love."

"I know you'll protect me Van. I'll try to fight him if he try's too take me again."

Wow I did it that's so cool when I wrote most of this fic I was feeling dark at the time so that's why it's a little dark ok? And help me I don't know what to do next. Please I beg to some kind reviewer give some idea's please.