Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ The Power ❯ chapiter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I own zip

Van and Hitomi went back inside Hitomi sat on a blue armchair Van sat in the armchair next to her starring into the fire. In the light of the fire Van grew vary handsome you could see the reflection of the fire in his eyes which looked too be worried about something.

"What are you worried about Van?" asked Hitomi

"Nothing."

"You're a terrible liar Van. Tell me what's wrong?" He sighed and said.

"Tell me Hitomi do you think I'm a demon?"

"What! Why would I think that?"

"Legends say that Draconian's were banished from the white moon and sense the children of the white moon were deliverers of peace the Draconian's were thought of as demons. I never told you this but (sniff) the reason there are so few Draconian's is because we were hunted like animals." Hitomi got up and knelt down infront of him placed her fingers on his lips her eyes filled with love and said.

"Van I never have and never will think of you as a demon for a demon can't be as sweet, and kind as you are and don't you ever think yourself to be a demon ever. I don't know if the Draconian's were banished or not but one things for sure I love you and that's not going too change." She wiped the tears from his eyes, he cupped her head by his hands, her words were so kind and understanding. Now he knew he loved her more then life it's self when she left the first time he knew he would see her again but after Marcus took her he didn't know if he would ever see her alive again he looked into her beautiful green eyes and said.

"How did I ever live without you Hitomi?" She smiled and said.

"You know ever sense I found out who I am I feel connected to Gaea like I belong here. Even before when I first came here I felt I belonged here with you." she got up from here she sat walked over to the fire, wile watching it dance she said.

"Van I don't think the Draconian's were banished from the white moon."

"How do you know?"

"I don't really know, but I now I was there Van on the white moon one thousand years ago."

"That's impossible no one can live that long only the Lunarian Queen lived a thousand years."

"I didn't I dyed but was reborn and I am a Lunarian Van. Some of it is still foggy but one part is clear I'm a Lunarian. That's why Marcus is after me he must know what I am, but what I don't get is how does he plain to use to take over Gaea?"

"I think Hitomi only he knows that answer." Said Van walking toward her

"It's almost funny all my life I thought I was human and then I wake up one day and find out I'm not even close." Tears were forming in her eyes

"Hitomi I would rather be a Lunarian the a Draconian believe me you're blessed." Hitomi looked at Van there was so mush sadness in his eyes it was almost unbearable

"Why in world would you hate who you are? I know that Draconian's are thought of as demons but it can't be that bad."

"You have no idea. I must go I have meeting with some officials." Said Van placing a kiss upon her forehead. Hitomi was left alone in the darkening room with the fire dying down; the shadows started to consume the room until only Cole's remand of the ones laminating fire. Hitomi couldn't stand it she spent months in the darkness alone, she couldn't do it for any amount of time.

Hitomi left the frightening room and started to wonder around the castle, she wondered aimlessly until she heard shouting coming from the east wing; she followed the shouting through the endless corridors, she was lead to large wooden door with dragons carved into them. She lend on the door and placed her ear on it, the shouting was coming from Van and two other men.

*~~~*

"Why should we listen to you?" yelled an old man

"Because if you don't your kingdoms will fall." Yelled Van

"He lies, there is no new enemy he's just trying to get us to join him so he can take over the world. Don't forget he's a half Draconian demons banished from the white moon so you know there never up to any good." Shouted the younger man

*~~~*

Hitomi heard everything. `Is this what Van faces because he's half Draconian?' Hitomi thought. Suddenly memories flooded her mind of the past of the Moon Kingdom.

"They weren't banished." Hitomi whispered

*~~~*

"All of the Draconian should be killed including filthy half breeds like you." shouted the old man

Van sat speechless at his desk this man had said the worst insult he'd ever heard how could he say something like that? Suddenly Hitomi burst into the room looking vary angry.

"Hitomi what are you doing here?" Asked Van with concern and worry, fear something might have happened. Hitomi smiled sweetly at Van and scowled at the others. The old man with short white hair and blue eyes wearing a black robe like a muck would wear and hobbling around with a cane. The younger man had short brown hair and brown eyes he wore a dark blue solders uniform and a dark blue helmet with a white fluffy feather on top.

"What are you doing here woman?" ordered the old man. Van wanted to rip the mans throat out for speaking to his wife like that but he needed there help

"Watch it old man." Snapped Hitomi

"I heard what you said about Van, to they such things is disrespectful to Draconian's and Lunarian's."

"We don't care about ether let the Lunarian's and Draconian's die, the Lunarian's we're most likely banished as well." Said the younger one.

`He doesn't know that the Lunarian's are the people of the White Moon?' thought Van

"How dense are you? The Lunarian's are the White Moon's people or as you call them deliverers of peace. The Draconian's were never banished, Queen Serenity sent them to the mystic moon to help the people them after chanceries there they lost there Crescent Moons but kept there wings after Gaea was created they came here. So if you want to be discussed with anyone be discussed with yourselves." Said Hitomi holding her head up high, felling very proud of her self

"Who do you think you are wench?" said the old one

"What did you call me?" asked Hitomi infuriated at what this male had called her. She was so angry her crescent moon shined lightly on her forehead but enough for the two men and Van to see.

"Sh-she's one of them a person from the White moon." said the young one almost in a whisper

I'm ending it here. What's going to happen now that Hitomi's powers is starting to come out and how is Marcus planning to get Hitomi back? And how will they stop him? stay tuned. I was thinking of discontinuing the book because I was getting no reviews but then out of the blue I got one and it rekindled my flame for this book and started write in this book again which I never thought I'd do. thanks all. Till next time Firebird Phoenix. P.S I don't remember why there are so few Draconian's but I think it's a good reason then it shows Van's tormented and hert soul.