Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Together Again, For Another Life Time ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: No comments…

Together Again, For Another Life Time/ Part 1

A gentle midnight breeze flew in the room. Hitomi quivered as she crawled into her bed. It was Christmas holidays, yeah!!!! She planed to relax and go shopping with her best friend, Yukari and Yukari's boyfriend. Everyone suggested that Hitomi should get a boyfriend. She seems so lonely. How could she? The only person she loves was a million light years away! Are we not meant to be, Hitomi thought, oh Van!

DOWNSTAIRS…

Knock… knock… knock

UPSTAIRS (HITOMI'S DOOR)…

" Hitomi, you awake?" her mother asked, " You got a visitor!"

Hitomi quickly jumped out of bed, put on a robe and open the door.

" Hello, honey" her mother smiled, " You remember your friend Van, don't you?"

" Yes I do, mom."

" Good, cause he's downstairs."

DOWNSTAIRS…

" I'll let you two talk alone." Hitomi's mother told Hitomi and kissed her on the forehead.

" Okay, mom."

" Hi, Hito-" Van began but was cut of by Hitomi's hug.

" Oh, Van!" Hitomi whispered still holding him, " I missed you so much!"

" I missed you too, Hitomi." Van whispered back.

They didn't know that someone's spying on them.

" How did you get here?"

" I found out a way to travel from Gaea to Mystic Moon and vice versa anytime."

" So what happened while I was gone?"

" Ummm, I had to get engaged. Fanelia needs a queen. I had denied the situation too many times, I was running out of excuses." Van told her, " I spent time with the princess of Ilame. I was going to ask her to marry me. I got to the marry part but then I couldn't go through with it."

" Why Van?"

" Because I love you!" Van continued, " I'm holding my engagement on hold. I want to know if you love me Hitomi. No, I don't want to know if you love me, I want to if you are in love with me, right here, right now, this very moment.

A/N: R&R u know that! Flame plz!!!!!!!! And compliments! Chao!