Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Together Again, For Another Life Time ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

" Van…" Hitomi muttered, " Yes I will!"

" Oh god Hitomi" Van said as he kissed her on her forehead.

" Do you know how to get back to Gaea?" Hitomi asked.

" Yeah, I do."

" Goody, I was thinking about getting married there instead of here" Hitomi wondered, " what do you think?"

" I totally agree with you."

" I'll start packing!"

FANELIA…

She's so beautiful, Van thought as he carried Hitomi to the bed of his room. He slowly lied her down on his bed and gently kissed her lips. Hitomi smiled in her sleep like she knew exactly what happened. Van's eyes were heavy since it was almost midnight. He lied on the bed next to her and put his arms around his waist. He quickly fell asleep knowing Hitomi was in his arms.

MORNING…

KNOCK KNOCK

" King Van" a voice called from outside, " Sir, are you awake?"

Hitomi moaned as she heard the calling.

" Ten more minutes" Hitomi groaned.

Hitomi tried to get up but she found arms around her waist and back. She followed the arms to a man who was soundly asleep. She tried to lift his arms without waking him but that failed.

KNOCK KNOCK

" What the-"

" Morning Van" Hitomi whispered in his ear and kissed him.

KNOCK KNOCK

" Who's knocking?"

" I don't know" Hitomi answered, " I'll go check!"

" No, let me Hitomi."

" All right, go ahead Van."

Van slowly got out of bed and walked over to the door.

" Sir, may I talk to you outside?"

" Sure."

Van slid out of the room gently shut the door.

Meanwhile Hitomi found herself wearing a bra and panties that she wore under her clothes when she was at Earth. Van must have taken of my blouse and my skirt Hitomi thought.

" Hey, I'm back!"

" Oh hi Van!"

The lovers kissed.

" Hitomi, I need to give you something"

" Okay" said Hitomi confused.

Van searched in his pocket and pulled out a ring.

" I own you this" Van whispered as he slipped the ring in Hitomi's finger.

" Van thank you so much!" Hitomi said examining the diamond ring.

TBC…

A/N: Took me ssssssssssssssssoooooooooo long to get this out!!!!!!! What ya think? R&R plzzy with whatever you want on top. C YA!!!!!!!!!