Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles ❯ Kingdom Hearts: Orange ( Chapter 34 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Riku/Kairi ("because they don't get enough fic alone T_T"): orange
 
Riku gazed up at Kairi as she straddled his waist, dress in only one of his orange t-shirts. The color clashed with the red of her hair, the tan of her skin, but it slid down to bare one shoulder and ended just shy of mid-thigh.
 
She looked rumpled and sleepy.
 
She looked beautiful.
 
He didn't say any of that though. He didn't have to.
 
Kairi looked at his face, tilted her head to the side and smiled before leaning down to kiss Riku softly, “Thank you, Riku.”
 
“Hm? For what?” He smirked at her as he ran his hand up her thigh.
 
She blushed, her fingers curling a little against his chest, “The way you looked at me. It made me feel sexy.”
 
“That's because you are sexy. Especially when you wear my clothes.”
 
Kairi laughed, “I'd love to see you in some of my clothes for a change.”
 
“What? No way, I'd never fit!”
 
“Yeah you would!”
 
Riku flipped the over and pinned Kairi to the bed, “Would not.”
 
“Yes you would~ You'd look so good in one of my skirts!”
 
Kairi's laughter was lost in Riku's kisses, and an orange shirt fell to the floor.