Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Trouble Maker Trio Minus One ❯ Mission and Assignment ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Trouble Maker Trio Minus One

By

Kinshin

Chapter 1

It has been one hundred years since the incident with the explosion of the Ministry of Hades. Lord Hades was happy with the peace and quiet without the three trouble making siblings causing havoc. He realized that one of them worked for him. To him it was good because the child is polite and doesn't remember a thing. He knew that their punishment was for only a short while. He was hoping that it would be even longer but he knew that their punishment is almost over. Or it might be already over. He lost count at about five years after. He was being paranoid when he kept questioning Konoe about one of the employee's behavior. All he got was good response. To him that was good and he hoped that he wouldn't follow up to his old ways along with the other two siblings. Things were going well for now.

* * *

Omi was having a good time the past few days. It was great. He was nineteen looking and his punishment is over. He was wondering when he'd meet his two siblings. Then they could get together and probably cause trouble around. It wasn't fun doing it alone, no one to share it with.

Omi's POV

Past year at the end of my punishment was heaven. No missions to do that time and I still didn't take a vacation break to search for my otouto and imouto, my teammates and I had to watch the shop and I had school. Not like I needed it though. I got my memories back a few days ago, I wonder if they did too. Oh well, they should be coming here anytime now. I was hoping it was going to be soon. It's been a long time since we've seen each other. I should be able to recognize them because I still look the same except my height and they probably are a little taller than before.

I've been watching during my shifts in the flower shop hoping that one of them would pass by and then we could hang out. Or even better all three of us could go clubbing. I've seen one that Youji tried to get into but couldn't. I noticed that no one ever came in that club. I didn't know why though. Something really was off with the owner of that club. Oh well no time to dwell on it now. I glanced outside and still didn't find any one of them. I was hoping one of them would get me off my shift.

I saw Manx walk in the shop. A mission right now? That was a surprise. We haven't had one in a long time. I wonder whom it is that could be causing this disturbance. I had a bad feeling that I wasn't going to agree with this one. We closed the shop and walked down to the mission room. No tape. They must be self explanatory. Probably the usual.

She handed us each a folder with the info on the target or targets. "These two are your targets. One of are agents saw them and he remembered reports that said the two of them died. They are now walking the streets," Manx said.

"How could that happen? Are they clones or something?" Youji said.

"We're not sure but they were positive that they are dead and are just roaming the streets."

I remember. The dead that walked the streets. The old goat's ministry! Oh shoot! They'll be in for a surprise, they won't die. I'm so going to accept this. I can't wait for their reactions. I decided to peak in the folder who we're targeting. I gasped; I hoped they didn't hear me. I saw whom we're targeting, my otouto and his partner. I wondered why those shinigamis work in pairs. Oh well worth a shot.

"I was wondering Manx, why does it need all four of us to do it?" I asked sweetly. I noted her face, it was of pure confusion. Maybe because of my talking.

"I don't know. They just said that they needed all four of you guys."

This was oh-so-much-going-to-be-fun!

* * *

This was not a very boring day for a certain Shinigami. A wheat-haired green-eyed one to be exact. He was done reading which his favorite pastime isn't anymore since he got his memories a few days ago. This was just another boring day. He did all his paperwork and the one's of his lazy partner. He was happy that he got his memories back since the three of them almost blew up the ministry. He was hoping that the old goat had forgotten about him, but he knew that he didn't. They didn't have a particular case at the moment and it was still sooooooooooo boring. He already read books for great tricks but he already mastered that along with his nii-san and imouto.

He glanced at the clock. It was lunchtime, which means…

"Hey, Hisoka," his partner said while putting an arm around his shoulder.

"What?" he asked irritated.

"Nothing I was wondering if you wanted to go out to lunch with me? This time I'll promise to pay. You could eat as much as you want, please?" his partner, Tsuzuki, begged in his puppy expression.

Hisoka's POV

Well now that was a turn of events. He said as much as I want. I could take advantage of this. Maybe I could spend for all that he owes me for. "Okay." I said irritated. I didn't try to be irritated but I'm so bored at the moment. It suits my mood.

I wonder what we should have. Maybe anything sweet. I was thinking along the line of chocolate. Or I could pick something expensive to eat. Yeah. I know this great restaurant that is really good. I'm so going to enjoy his face with how much I'm going to make him spend so much he won't be able to spend a lot for a few days. This is so going to be enjoyable.

I guess my advantage taker is on at this moment and the bored one is out of commission right now. Maybe while we're walking I could find my nii-san and imouto or one of them whoever is available.

This is oh-so-much-going-to-be-fun! I know the most expensive restaurant. I'll make sure you pay.

* * *

Omi's POV

I was researching on the targets. Yeah like I needed to search. I already found out where they were hiding. I had to find them the *ahem* magical way. I know they aren't stupid enough to leave records in data bases. I wonder how I should introduce myself. Should I just appear in his face and hold my crossbow point blank? Or should I just stop by there right now and surprise him? Nah, I'll just stop by there when we have to *kill* him and his partner. What a coincidence that they're in this area as of now.

Perfect. Maybe we could pull a prank on imouto-chan when we see her. Wait a minute, tomorrow is National Prank Day. Yeah the day we blew up the old goat's ministry. Too bad she isn't here. Oh well, her loss. We could manage without her anyways. I'm mean aren't I? I don't think we'll see her for a few more months. She's still with her guardian.

I wonder why we had to have guardians. Not like we need any, oh wait we do. Every time we're out of supervision we always cause trouble. Like the time with the trip to Earth. We manage to somehow cause havoc. When we meet around people asking for directions they called us demons. I don't know why. Just because three kids traveling around doesn't mean anything. Since tomorrow is National Prank Day I'm going to play a very real trip to a meal out right now, and I'm not the one going to be paying for the huge bill. My dear guardian is, although he doesn't know it. I'm going downstairs and we're going now, missing the after school rush. Besides it's lunch time.

* * *

At the restaurant, three of the four assassins were really concerned with their youngest member. To all of them he was acting weird. Of course! What else would you expect from a kid that used to be one of the best pranksters of all time? But the only thing that they manage to be lucky on is that their targets were dining in the same restaurant. They were just starting too.

At the target's table, they were having similar thoughts. Their target was dining in the same restaurant. Hisoka and Tsuzuki were informed of a mission that needed to be addressed immediately. And what luck it was right before they left for lunch. He saw who the target was. He was surprised that his aniki was the suspect of the killings nearby. He knew that he didn't do anything. The demon was probably blaming him for it. Hisoka was shocked that his aniki was a florist/assassin. Assassin? How he was able to pick that job up ain't his business.

What was a shocker is that Tsuzuki and he were targets of the group he was in. So aniki found out where we bunked. It should've been easy. I gave it away. Hisoka thought. He wondered why the group was here. From what he heard they didn't eat out often especially an expensive restaurant like this. Is it something he forgot? Hmm…the only reason onii-san would be here is if…Oh my Dad! I forgot! Tomorrow was National Prank Day. And tradition is to do one meaningless prank the day before. I completely forgot! Seems like he's going to make one of them pay for the bill. I wonder who.

At the other table Omi kept thinking what was his otouto was doing here. He knew that they were just eating. Did he forget about National Prank Day? Omi thought. Never mind. He knows that his otouto would never forget about that day and the tradition. He hoped. He glanced at their table and he locked eyes with him. He had to speak to him, so he sent him a telepathic message; his boyfriend wasn't the only telepath around, and he didn't have to know that nor do his teammates.

Hey, otouto-chan. Long time no see! Miss me?

No.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, you're so mean.

Not my concern. What are you doing here?

Tradition. Free lunch. You?

Tradition. Free lunch.

The two of them had to act like they were actually reading the menus so they don't look suspicious, they didn't need to though. That bit of talk would only be a second in the world. They excused themselves from their tables and headed toward the bathrooms, which Omi checked, were empty at the moment. They needed time to talk aloud together and it wouldn't help if one of them came to the others table and started saying 'Hi. Long time no see. How are things going? Do any pranks on others yet?' Both parties watched as the two were walking side by side in the hall leading to the restroom.

When they reached the door, Omi opened it since he was the closest to it. "After you." He said. "Arigato." Hisoka responded. Omi closed it after himself. They checked each stall again to make sure no one was there before starting their conversation. Luckily for them no one was there. They both had a grin on their faces.

"What really brings you here otouto-chan? I know you aren't here in Chijou just for a little lunch."

"How do you do it aniki? I call myself Hisoka this time. Aren't you going to tell me yours?"

"Omi. So, how did they describe me up there?"

"Oh, a suspect believing to be a blood thirsty demon. How about me? How did I become a target of Weiss?"

"You were dead and an agent saw you walking the streets with your partner."

"That's all? I thought you guys target bad guys that kill people?"

"I guess. Don't know what came over them. I thought you forgot about the tradition. Too bad Imouto isn't here to celebrate it with us tomorrow."

"Yeah you're right. Why don't we do a little something in her honor, a bet maybe?" Hisoka said smirking.

"You got one. How about who makes their party pay the most wins? Then we'll think of what the other will do in favor."

"Alright. Deal." They shook hands.

"Hey how about we eat together? My group could meet you and your partner and we could talk during the time. So how bout it?"

"Sure. I'm sure they'll get along just fine. One more question, who's your guardian?"

"The red head, Aya-kun. You?

"Don't have one."

The both of them were walking out while Omi saying it isn't fair that Hisoka doesn't have a guardian. Both parties noticed that they were talking to each other. Hisoka could tell what Omi's team and his partner were thinking, 'What is he doing?' He told Omi this and they both chuckled. They both went over to Omi's table first.

After their greetings they were talking the whole time except Aya, of course. Then the bill came for both parties. Omi took it first and started to take out the money to pay for the outrageous bill that he wasn't really going to pay for; he only said he would so they could go. "Um, will one of you guys pay for it? I don't have money with me," Omi said looking at his three friends. Ha! Some friend Omi is. He gave it for all three of them to look at and they gasped. "Are you serious Omi? I didn't think this restaurant was this much?" Ken exclaimed.

With Hisoka and Tsuzuki it was the same problem. "You serious? I didn't think the bill was going to be this much," Tsuzuki said.

"Well, you said that you wanted to eat lunch and you are going to pay for it. You told me to pick the place and I did. Don't complain." Hisoka was a little ticked that he lost the bet by 100 yen only. That was so close. He probably should've ordered one more plate. Then that would've worked. It was no use anyways. He always lost a bet to his aniki and imouto. He wondered what Omi had in store for him to do.