Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ ...of angels and men... ❯ ...this CANNOT be happening... ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: …of angels and men… [Part one]

Author: Farfarello

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: yaoi, lemon, angst, comedy

Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz does not belong to me…

Notes: Just a little idea that popped into my head… I think it's a pretty good plot. Please read and review if you like it! -^__^- Reviews are always an inspiration. Please enjoy!!!

"I can't take it anymore! That guy is so out of it! All he does is work, work, work!!! No Aya, I'm not going back down there to be his guardian angel! I'm through!" Schuldich, a German angel placed both hands on Aya's desk angrily. Aya was the senior resident angel in heaven, which means he was the one who assigned guardian angels to everyone in the world below. And right now, the red- head was facing one of the hardest and longest problems in his eternity of being in office.

Aya placed his head between his hands and groaned, "I don't know what to do Schu! You're the nth angel I've assigned to him, and no one is willing to give it a shot! I'm not one to force anyone to take a job they don't like." Schuldich sat down on one of the cloud chairs in Aya's office and started to think of a solution to the problem.

"Hmmm… what about Omi? I'm sure his overly perky attitude will work on that guy!" Schuldich said with a triumphant grin. Aya shook his head in despair, "I sent him two angels before you… he came back crying." Schuldich gave an exasperated sigh and began to think again. "That guy is one tough customer…"

Not long after he said that, a large crash was heard from outside followed by shouts of, "Youji!!!" "You again??? I'm reporting to the senior resident!" "I'm telling Aya!!!" Aya raised his head and muttered, "Speaking of tough customer… Youji is at it again." Schuldich gave a laugh, "Well… you can't blame the guy for being bored here in heaven. He has nothing to do than reek havoc!"

At this, both red heads fell silent, identical smirks appeared on their faces. They looked at each other and repeated, "…nothing to do…" The German got up and looked out the window, watching a mob of angry angels chasing Youji, the blonde delinquent angel who was laughing his head off above them. "Aya, I think you've found yourself an angel." Aya nodded in agreement as he joined Schuldich by the window, "Yes, I think I have."

+++++*****+++++

Nagi, Aya's official page flew towards the angry mob, his little wings flapping behind him. The mob stopped their assault and fell silent, waiting for the announcement. Nagi untied the scroll he held and read, "Senior resident angel Fujimiya expects the presence of Kudou Youji in his office right now concerning his behavior as of late."

The mob gave a victorious holler with calls of, "You're gonna get it now!" "I hope he sends you to THAT guy!" and "He'll probably go to the world below!" Youji simply rolled his eyes, it hadn't been the first time he'd been called to Aya's office. Actually, he had lost count after the twentieth time. "Okay, okay already! I'm going!" Youji folded his wings on his back and followed Nagi to Aya's office.

Aya raised his head as Youji entered his office, a sheepish grin plastered on his face. "Hi Aya! I'm here for a visit again!" The amethyst eyed angel shook his head resignedly, "Yes, yes… you're here AGAIN. I can't comprehend the reason why you must act like that always!" Youji sat on the cloud chair that Schuldich had occupied a while ago and just shrugged his shoulders saying, "I'm bored, so I just play a few practical jokes on the angels here. It's not my fault they can't take a joke!"

"That's not the point. The point is, the reason why you disrupt the lives of these angels is because you have nothing to do. Am I corect?" Aya asked him pointedly. Youji nodded, "Yeah, but I wouldn't really call it `disrupting' you know…" he added sheepishly. "Well, that's beside the point. Anyway, I have called you here to inform you that you will be sent to the world below as the guardian angel of… anou… a special person, yes, a special person. You will be sent there on…" Aya looked at his "heaven timer" which looked a lot like a grandfather's clock. "Look at the time… it says that you are to be sent to him right now."

Youji nearly choked on the candy he had just taken from Aya's desk when he heard the news. "Wha-what??!" "I said, you are to be sent to him right now." The red head took a folder from his files, sifted through the contents and handed it to the blonde saying, "Now take this and go to the deportation port right now, understood?" Youji snatched the folder and trudged grudgingly to the said port, not bothering to look at the file in his hand.

"Hey Yotan!" Schuldich called as he ran up to the blonde. Youji raised his head wearily and forced a smile, "Yo Schu…"

"You got sent to the world below?"

"Yeah… by Aya almighty." Youji answered, rolling his eyes.

"Well… good luck to you then!" Schuldich gave Youji a pat on the back before waving off. "You're gonna need it."

The Japanese's ears perked up, "What did you say?"

"Nothing!!!"

Sighing, Youji entered the deportation port and gave a sheepish grin at Ken, the angel assigned there. "Going to the world below Yotan?" Youji gave another sigh. "I guess so… can I see your file?" The blonde handed the folder wordlessly, obviously wanting to get everything over with. Ken sifted through the folder and tried to stifle a laugh, but Youji heard it and glared suspiciously, "Why are you laughing?" Ken gave a look of mock surprise and replied, "I wasn't laughing!"

But Youji had grabbed the folder and looked at the contents. Hmmm… who was this guy?! "Ken, WHO is this? I want you to tell me right noooooooww??!" Youji gave a yelp as Ken shoved him on the platform and started operating the deportation controls. "Hey! Tell me Ken or I'll come back up here and kill you again!" The blonde shouted but Ken had already waved him off just as the platform beneath his feet disappeared and he found himself…

+++++FALLING…+++++

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" I felt my stomach go straight to my throat as I started plummeting to earth, but hey, I'm an angel… I have wings! "HA KEN! I HAVE WINGS REMEMBER??! HAHAHA!!!" I shouted up to heaven.

"DIDN'T YOU LOOK AT YOUR FILE? YOU'RE BEING STRIPPED OF YOUR ANGEL STATUS WHILE YOU'RE IN THE WORLD BELOW!!!"

…and then, my world collapsed… "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!"

I fell through the sky, clouds billowing through my robes. Damn!!! I can't believe my life!!! Correction, my after life… So I fell…

And fell…

And fell…

And fell…

Oh fuck, I'm going too fast… too hot!!! Too hot!!! TOO HOT!!! "GOD! I'm BURNING!!!"

...and so my robes were burnt, I was stark naked… and falling still…

until I crashed through the roof of someone's house and landed face first on the floor.

"Dammit…"

+++++*****+++++

My eyes widened, my fingers suddenly motionless on the keyboard. I just had a vision… but I refuse to believe it this time… there was absolutely no way… no way at all that… that… a naked man would fall right through the roof of my apartment in the middle of the night.

+++++CRASH!!!+++++

"Good Lord… this must be some sort of sick joke my mind is playing on me…" I said to myself as I looked in the direction of the door dividing my bedroom and the living room where I heard the crash. My heart was pounding wildly now. Could my vision be true? NO! That wasn't a possibility… I must have been over working again. I took my gun and cautiously leaned against the door, trying to catch a sound that might suggest the presence of another person. There was only silence… then… I heard someone speak in the darkness…

"Dammit…"

~tbc

Comments and suggestions please… -Farfarello