Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Ambition ❯ ambition1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimers: WeiB Kreuz does not belong to me. be thankful for that, otherwise god knows how I'll change the storyline. Hahahaha!!!

Author's note: I wrote this several months ago.

Chapter 1: reminiscences

The poor boy was shivering in the cold wintery air as he was jostled roughly my passer-bys. He had escaped from that cold cruel place, but this didn't seem like a better option anymore.

Dumped to the orphanage not of this choice, but of circumstances. If that man had just left him alone, simply ignored him, Nagi would be happy. Let him stay at what he used to call a `peaceful' asylum. Nagi knew that the eyes of his caretaker were not that of a kind person. He knew it all too well. After years in the streets, he was hardly could be seen as an innocent child.

`Just leave me alone' he thought. This world is evil, to the core. He once embraced his presence in this planet with a joy, but he could not do that now, to force himself to think of what is untrue. Nagi huddled deeper into his corner of a damp alley way.

Why did his parents abandon him? Was it because of his unfathomable powers? That must be it! If he could just get rid of this power his parents would want him back. The child stood up abruptly ignoring various sounds of contempt from the surrounding people. They viewed him as nothing more than a rodent. A stinking rat from sewers.

`I will rise in power. Then I will be free. People will look up to me.'

That thought did not go unnoticed by a certain German redhead. `Such ambitious thoughts for a child'. He murmured. Gliding gracefully, unnoticed by the child he had been observing, he proceeded home to his leader. `The little one might come in useful in the future, let's see what brad thinks of him.' Thought the telepath.

`the boy reminds me of myself when I was younger, before I entered Rosenkreuz. I looked a pitiful sight, or that's what most people thought. But now I am stronger. I will turn their contempt against myself, and I will have supporters behind me. if we are to have rights in society, we must stand against the world who for so long viewed us with distaste and more commonly, fear.

Author's note: *** this is a one-shot, but if you want a sequel ensure at least 5 reviews or you won't get it. Chances are, no. but if you don't want a sequel, review anyway.