Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Ambition ❯ consulting the oracle ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Weiß Kreuz and it's characters do not belong to me, they are copyright © of Takehito Koyasu, Shinshokan, Project Weiß and any other materials.

Author's note: I received 4 reviews when I began typing this chapter, you people want a sequel afterall! I'm flattered, you guys actually like this story!

Chapter 2: consulting the oracle.

The 17-year-old Telepath entered the 4-room apartment in flurry of exaggerated movement as if trying to attract as much attention from the inmates as possible. Crawford raised an eyebrow, but show no more response as to acknowledge Schuldig's presence, he had a report to complete.

"Yo! Crawfish, how ya doing? Guess what? I…" Crawford interrupted Schuldig before the redhead had a chance to continue.

" …Found a telekinetic. Know what Schuldig? I even know the little guy's name and what we have to do you get him." The sarcasm dripping from the American's voice was impossible to ignore. Schuldig snorted, `Oh of course our dear Crawfish has `seen' it already, I should've expected it!' the mental voice was laced with a sappy tone which sounded too nice for the words.

Schuldig sighed and entered his room, almost immediately, metal music could be heard from the teenager's room. Brad pushed his glasses up, a smirk most fitting on Schuldig's face appeared on the Oracle's face. He had `seen' this coming for a long time. This boy is an important key to unlock the destruction of Esset.

Of course nobody, least of Schuldig should know about the future, or things will not work out as planed. As the future is not to be handled by untrained minds, do not ever consult the oracle, for the truth is not to be told.

Author's note: now that's I've started it, I cannot do without a sequel, it'll sound very strange. So look out for the next chapter.