Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Ambition ❯ losing control ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

++++++++++Ambition++++++++++

Disclaimer: sorry, not mine.

Author's note: sorry haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry. As compensation, I present the longest chapter of ambition as of yet! Yay! Enjoy!

~~~Chapter 3: Cage~~~

`Damn Crawford with that stick up his ass, always `seeing' things.', then suddenly a mental image of brad seeing him naked conjured itself in his mind. Schuldig blushed as he fought to erase that image from his mind….

Continuing the vision was another string of curses. ` It's not that I need any reminding from crawfish that he's a precog… argh, need something to get my mind off that …that… damn crawfish with a stick up his ass. I'm going out'

"Brad, I'm going out, yes, again, well, I don't really see the point in telling you, you already know anyway. Probably `saw' it before I even made up my mind to get out. But just to tell ya anyway." Schuldig mumbled as he passed Crawford while walking through the living room. The Precognitive was watching the news. Now hat he needed to.

Shrugging on his leather trenchcoat, Schuldig left the house towards one of his favourite haunts, Citrus Express (no, it not what you think, just a normal disco, and no, this ficcy is not, and will not be a lemon. And neither does this place contain what you think it'll contain. So forget it). Citrus Express is a particularly noisy disco that would sometimes sell some illegal stuff, stuff such was drugs and weapons.

The telepaths visited this place mostly for it's music, but also for morphine. He certainly could not bring it back home especially if brad's there. The stiff leader of a soon-to-become-assassin-group-called-Schwarz would probably beat Schuldig black and blue all over.

He needed to forget himself. Not just lose himself in a myriad of minds, not just detachment from his body, not just escape from this world. But more so, the erasure of the person `schuldig' from the surface of this earth if only for a few minutes. Morphine couldn't do that. But surely, the German redhead knew, that what he would wish to happen could never happen. Even if he were to die, there would still be an imprint of his presence in this world. If he cannot remove his presence, then he might as well blow it big. Make himself remembered, make himself known. Ne someone great, rule the world, be immortal… but…. It was such a big `but'.

His life did not belong to him anymore.

Neither does brad's belong to brad's anymore.

Neither will the telekinetics's life be his own anymore.

Esset does that to a person. That what Esset did too him, brad, and countless other beings. It scared Schuldig to think that Brad, the infallible precognitive belonged to the same organization that enslave him and many other psychics in the world.

But according to Brad Crawford, they would be free. To be precise, Schwarz would be free. Ah… Freedom, how the word appealed to Schuldig. His life would be his to control, his to own, his to * live* .

However, he needed to survive to enjoy his freedom. And to survive, he would need the elixir in which he would be able to lose himself. The magic injection which would make him lose his mind in the crowd around him. The crowd was important. That's why it would be different doing it in the safety of his room. There wasn't a crowd. No minds to lose him self in!

Schuldig ordered a shot of vodka, murmuring a request for morphine at the same time. The bar tender winked at the telepath before getting him the drink and what the redhead asked for. Mastermind almost shook his head; the man actually thought that he was going to get paid. Outrageous! `Well, the man would get a shock when he counted his earnings for the day.' Thought Schuldig as he downed the vodka, afterall, he is the guilty one.

A/N: okay, I promised to continue, but what can I say, got a writer's block. Reviews please * looks puppy-dog-eyed *