Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Ambition ❯ Solving One's own Problems before helping another ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimers: not mine.

Author’s note: now I’m getting upset. There were only one review since I posted the previous chappy. *pouts* but I realised something. Thanks to apocaliptioblivation-san. Sorry guys. Shame on me. I’m not updating very often or regularly. Sorry people. I’ll do my best. It is after all the hols. And um… my computer’s down, and it is a little tedious to do transfer of files. Demo. I’ll do my best.

Bulma Greenleaf: gomen, Nagi ain’t appearing yet. And thanks for he luck, I need it.

=====
Chapter 4: Solving One’s Own Problems Before Helping Another
=====

Reaching out for the syringe, Schuldig felt a tap on his shoulder. Frowning slightly, the German telepath reached out with his mind to feel for who was it. The slight aura of command and tight shields told him that it would be Brad.

“Schuldig. Home now.” it was not a request. It was an order. Schuldig scowled, but slipped the drug into his pockets before following the stoic bespectacled man out of Citrus Express.

The journey home in Crawford’s car was eerily silent. No one said a word. But when they reached home. He tension was as tight as a taut wire.

“what were you doing?” Crawford asked. It not like he needed to know. He already did. But verbal response was certainly more reassuring than a vision. Schuldig snorted, but kept quiet. Inside, he was nearly quaking in his own boots. An angry Brad was definitely not a nice sight. ‘not a nice sight’ would even be an understatement. Brad would be able to petrify Schuldig with his wrath.

“what were you doing?” Brad asked again. His voice was deceptively calm. Quiet to the point of being scary.

“what did you think I was doing?” Schuldig answered with a question. It sounded more like a retort. He oracle’s eyes narrowed. Then, all semblance of calm disappeared.

“poisoning your system with a drug. A damn drug!!! I thought you ought to be smarter than that! Do you have any freakin’ idea what you were flooding your body with?” Brad almost shouted. “vermin!” he answered is own question. The last word sounded almost like a wail.

Internally, the German cringed. Not so much for himself rather than the sight of seeing brad out of control. The seemingly unflappable man was angry. More than angry, Crawford was furious. and then, there was that sound, was there rooom for disapointment? anguish? concern? this words did not fit into te category of characterizing the leader of Schwarz.

Brad was bleeding inside. It hurt him. Damn, he would never admit it to anyone. But yes, the German was like an insolent younger brother. They would come out physically alright at the end of it all, but internally, how many scars? How many indelible residues of hurts. The cold turkey treatment, was more than enough to tear a telepath’s mind apart.

“ I understand.” Schuldig uttered. He then strode to in-front-of the oracle. A shaking hand reached into his pocket and gave the syringe to Crawford. He then locked himself in his room. Crawford was astounded. Schuldig, was not like his usual self. He seemed more… mature, if he could say it. Shaking out of his shock, he resumed his normal, exterior, shields firmly in place, understandably ashamed that he had let something get to him, and most of all, that he had bared his soul to the world, rendeing vulnerable that someone knew something of the real him.

Schuldig would be fine in the next week. Then they can finally make arrangements for the third member of Schwarz. Then a loud shout resounded through the building, a migraine everybody within a mile radius had. Certainly, a telepath in pain is not a pleasant sight.

A/N: okay, people, get moi some reviews, Nagi will join in in the next chapter. See ýa