Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Ambition ❯ Operatio japanese bobtail ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: ain’t mine, sorry to say. (hmmn… prob not)

A/N: I guess I owe u guys an explanation. I don’t think “I was busy” would quite cut it ne? well, what can I say? Writer’s block. ( I mean for the previous stunt, and then comes the problem of uploading it. First from this computer to the other one with internet access. ) nevertheless, you guys are not giving moi enough credit don’t cha think so?

Misura: technically speaking, Crawford does have a heart. And since when has any character been anything less than complex? Nagi… is really NOT going to fit in till… dunno. But he is definitely not going to fit in in the beginning.

=====
Chapter 4: Operation Stray Japanese Bobtail (part1)
=====
The one week following the discovery by Schuldig was not a nice one for the little stray kitten named Nagi. Less than nice, it was worse than usual, pathetic. ‘pathetic’ Nagi thought to himself. The usual flow of customers had been disrupted by the integration of a new ‘upright’ police officer into the neighbourhood. Mr policeman seemed hell-bent of clearing the streets of whores an their customers.

Little Nagi had barely made enough money to survive. A blow job or two, but hardly anything more. ‘hopefully tonight will be better’ sighed the little boy.

“ No, tonight will not be better… if you’re referring to ‘customers’ I mean.” said a red-headed German from right beside him. Small features twitched. Finding someone so close to you was not a good side. One could always be hurt. The red-head’s face looked slightly tired, eyes faded, lips rather pale. The tiny body tensed as if expecting an attack.

“ We are not going to hurt you. Schuldig is only telling you the truth.” another voice said soothingly as an Armani-clad figure stepped out for an expensive looking car. ‘so the guy thinks that he can tell the future eh?’

‘ No, Crawford does not think that he can tell the future. he can tell the future.” an extra emphasis was placed on ‘can’. Nagi raised a brow. ‘so we have a precognitive and a telepath eh? Things are getting VERY interesting.’

“ Yep, very. Ah, now you’re wondering where’s the catch. What are we up to. What do you have to do with all this.”

“ I might as well speak out loud, you hear my thoughts anyway.” the voice sounded strained.

“come with me, we should sit somewhere warm and comfortable as we chat.” said the man. It was a voice not to be defied. It was a voice of authority. This man was no doubt the leader of the two. And the idea of somewhere warm, comfortable, somewhere probably with something to eat and drink was too enticing to ignore. Although alarm bells were going off that these two men were more than what they seem, the prospect of getting out of his current plight brightened his mood a whole lot more, dulled his caution.

Crawford invited the street kid to sit in the car. The interior was beautiful. Leather seats, a small table with drinks. Nagi almost felt guilty that he may be soiling the lovely seat as he sat there in his filthy rags.

“ What’s your name kid?” asked the German in hideously accentuated Japanese.

“ Naoe Nagi.” the lithe figure supplied.

“ Naoe eh? Lookee here kid, we’ve got a proposal for you. Willing to hear us out?” asked the red-haired guy.

“ Hai. Nan desu ka?” came the soft reply. ‘it would be okay to just hear them out first ne?’
“Schuldig, stop battering the child with your proposals first. Wait till he’s comfortable. The little thing is nervous enough without you scaring him anymore than he already is.” came from the bespectacled American.

Snorting, Schuldig quietened down and started looking a their surroundings through a mostly misted window. The sun hardly shone through the thick fog. Nagi stared at his hands as though he had never seen them before. He felt unusually warm, comfortable. Surely thing could no get more comfortable than they already were ne?

Alas, they could! The black car pulled through at an apartment building in the richer part of town. He followed quietly behind he American as the German nudged him forward from behind.

Author’s note: I had to cut this chapter into two cause I am not willing to like post one big chunk like that. The next part will be posted in the nex few days as soon as I receive 2 reviews. I mean it. Oh yeah, I think I solved the problem of the writer’s block, and wouldn’t mind suggestions either.