Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Ambition ❯ operation stray japanese bobtail ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: not mine, well, but I’m sure it would be fine ( just in case) to se if my name is under one of the copyright people. *sighs*

Author’s note: *sobs* you guys make me sooooo happy. And never say that I don’t update regularly, cause I am doing that now. Each review that comes along bring my heart to joy and I practically start weeping on the floor. *ahem* got three reviews. Well, I hope I get better so more people will read my story. nevertheless. Na, kore wa, chapter 4 part 2 of Ambition. The next chapter will be part 3 of chapter 4. *sighs* I’m dragging this out.

Bulma Greenleaf: Oh god! You gave me four reviews in total !!! It means so much. And the favourite thingy, ( it counts as 10 reviews to lil me) I hope I will write up to expectations. After all, I nearly failed my English composition exam! Damn, that just isn’t justice man. And well, I’m in secondary school. ( kinda like junior high, and I doubt my language is quite hat good *sighs* keep reviewing. Love ya.

Misura: I don’t exactly dislike rambling. It is a review afterall. And you are a Japanese Bobtail? Woah cool! Hn, Schu-chan didn’t do much more than spy on Nagi-kun’s thoughts. And wouldn’t like o get cauht ne? Nagi IS a telekinetic ne? so it would probably be dangerous to meddle with his mind ne? telepathy does have it’s limit. ( not that I have it *sighs*) and Tanks For the review! *huggles*

=====
Chapter 4: Operation Stray Japanese Bobtail part 2
=====


The trio entered through a beautiful pair of oak doors and told a lot to the little boy as to the amount of money hey possess. The carpeted floor was a deep shade of brown, and the house practically screamed Elegance and money. Nagi felt rather guilty for soiling this place with his filthy presence.

Crawford guided the street orphan into a room with a huge black bed, a dressing table, a cupboard, and a door leading to somewhere other than outside.. ‘is it another ‘job’?’Nagi asked himself.

“Mr Naoe I believe? This shall be your temporary quarters; or permanent, if you agree to the proposal. We shall talk in the morning when you’re well rested. Dinner will be in 30 minutes time. Do join us in the dining hall.” said Crawford.

“Hai.” murmured Nagi. But he was slightly unbelieving. Most people who made him comfortable were only looking to get into is pants. ‘relax, little one. We mean you no harm… nor derive sexual pleasures from you. Rest assured.’ whispered a voice in Nagi’s head. Midnight eyes narrowed. ‘Hn, telepath.’

The duo that had invited him into the building exited the room quietly. Nagi entered the adjourning door. Ah, Bathroom. Then he wondered briefly if he could take a bath. He is their guest. Assuring himself, he little boy opened the cupboard and noticed a bathroom. shrugging gingerly, Nagi brought it into the bathroom with him. Certainly, a bath as not a luxury to be wasted when the opportunity arises to take one.

The telekinetic then tested the knobs into the bathtub until he figured out how it functioned. He nodded o himself, then stepped into the almost boiling hot water. ‘ah… this smell is… blueberry!!!’ He almost squealed. Mama used to bathe him with this scent. The smell entered his nostrils and calmed his body bringing back long forgotten memories. They still were a blur. And reassurance sprung forth. At least he had a happy childhood… once. Until they found out… until they found out!

Tears began to well up. It was not the soap. ‘ I am a monster!’ Nagi exclaimed to himself. ‘no, No… bakemono ja arimasen! I am not a monster! Yes… I am just gifted, special, unique, they, everybody else is just afraid of me!’ his breathing slowed down, calmed down after the sudden onslaught of emotions.

With a jolt of realization, he gasped as he looked around him. Vases were broken, mirrors were shattered. The power. He should have known better than to loose control of himself like that. ‘now what?’ he asked bitterly. ‘too late, clean up first, solve that problem later.’ Nagi told himself.

He scrubbed himself clean ,dried up with a huge fluffy towel before throwing on the bathrobe onto himself. The water was drained. Nagi watched, mesmerized. Hen he giggled lightly. ‘of course! Of course, all thing will end, the people will die, and return to the void that is the netherworld. Stained people, just like the water.’ frowning slightly, ‘then again, the water did something for me at least…’ Nagi shook his head to get rid of those thoughts. ‘che, undesirable.’

He then bounced onto the bed and fell asleep instantly.

“Hey kid, dinner time.” said a German accented Japanese voice. Then a head popped through the door. Schuldig allowed himself a small smile as he spotted the kid in the bed fast asleep. The smiled turned into a grin. ‘Devil in angel’s body, a child. Let the little one sleep.’

=====
A/N: yeah, I’m stretching this chapter. But I am certain that ‘Operation Japanese Bobtail’ (chapter 4) ends in the next posting. You get it after two reviews. And about schu-chan. He does not go probing in the litle one’s mind when ordered not to do so. J

Do give me some time k? my computer is still down, and I’m still gong through the tedious task of file transfer. And I do read fan-ficcies too.

And… any updates on stories will me put on my profile. And I am also working on several other stories so be patient, it is a virtue.