Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Apt 13D ❯ Missing ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: i do not own any characters here or the lyrics
Keep in mind that this is an AU and the past of Aya in my fic is different than what really happend in the story in which he came from.
Aya's thoughts
Sesshoumaru's thoughts
=sound words=
Aya's dream
lyrics

--------------------------------------------------------- Please, please forgive me,But I won't be home again.Maybe someday you'll have woke up,And, barely conscious, you'll say to no one:"isn't something missing? "
---------------------------------------------------------

Aya stared at the wall to left of where he laid on his bed. Not really staring at the wall itself, but past the wall, at the scene on the other side. It has been several years- 6 to be exact but Aya has stopped counting. probably because he knew they didn't care about his absence, and he shouldn’t either. But at nights like this when it rains it nags at him. Beyond the wall a couple screams their differences at each other trying to make a point.
"you don't even care about a goddamned thing except yourself!" one screamed while the other countered by saying, "I'm not the one spending all the money in both of our pockets! All you care about is your fucking hair and clothes!"
with that a door was slammed shut and an angry, troubled soul stormed off into the hallway and stomped down it cussing all the way to the elevator. While the other-the owner of the apartment just couldn't stop chanting the words he said quite often,"damn it".
they don't really know what it's like to have someone not care. Aya had never had anyone actually show him love at all... not even his parents really cared. At the age of 13 Aya was cast into a thorn bush by his parents for just being in the yard, his parents spent so much time together they didn't even know he was their son. he was left to bleed there among the thorns luckily Aya is not as weak as he looks and some how managed to walk to the nearest healer and luckily survived. his had stayed which led to their parents acting up again and lead to her coma. and she has been in there ever since.
=knock knock=. Aya realized his neighbor is not chanting anymore, or in his apartment anymore for that matter. Adjusting his view to normal Aya got of his couch and glanced through the spyglass in the door. oh great... as Aya expected it was his neighbor at the door probably shook up from the argument and seeing some quality bonding time with some person that he doesn't know to get over the pain of yet another lost girlfriend- he actually did this quite often so Aya had gotten used to hosting his neighbor.
"umm... hey, uh you wanna watch a movie or something i have rentals... of course if you want to that is..." his neighbor said in a glumey tone. of course Aya had never told his name to his neighbor and his neighbor had never told him his.
Aya hated that tone because his neighbor always used it when he wanted company after a fight with a girl. But the movie part had Aya stumped. usually when his neihbor would come over he'd say something along the lines of "hey... you want to have a couple of drinks um... i have different flavors..." And this time his neihbor was actually sober. Opening the door adia also noted that his neihbor was dressed in casual clothes- jeans and a t-shirt, when normally was dressed in something like a suit.
"sorry if i'm intruding or something..." his neighbor mumbled stepping into Aya’s apartment, being carefull not to step on Aya's black cat or on Aya himself. Aya watched as his neihbor strode over to the entertainment center and fumbled with the dvd player.
"you don't have one...? or do just like pestering me after a fight with a girl?" Aya spat out harshly, getting some-what annoyed that his neihbor was starting to get cozy in his apartment only for his benefit of having company.
his neihbor looked up giving a saddend complection, making adia feel horrible and regret what he had said. But Aya was hardly just going to say he was sorry, no way. why the hell would he do that for?instead his neihbor spoke, while moving onto the couch and clicking play on the remote, "I'm sorry... i just get really lonely in my apartment alone...by the way my name is Sesshoumaru."
should i tell him my name? what the hell.
"Aya." Aya answered and sat down the furthest away from Sesshoumaru he possible could on the couch, because someway, somehow Sesshoumaru always seemed to get closer and closer and Aya never realises it till Sesshoumaru basicly breathing on him. Aya had to admit it was kind of nice having someone that close... no one had ever gotten that close to Aya before Sesshoumaru. shit, i'm getting close to someone again... what the hell is wrong with this guy? does he not see i'm a goth and everyone else fears me and curses me? or can he see through me as i see through walls?
Without A Paddle, is the movie Sesshoumaru had picked out to watch. He needed something funny to cheer him up, and he had also noticed how Aya has always shown a sadness through his icy violet eyes the Sesshoumaru admired so much. Sesshoumaru had been some-what attracted to the younger male... wait a minute... i don't even know his age...i doubt he's going to tell me though. Sesshoumaru staired at the red-head. Aya's hair was so kawaii, Sesshoumaru wanted to run his fingers through it and see if it was as soft as it looked. He almost did but pulled his hand back and ran his hand through his own long, silver hair.
"Take a picture it'll last longer." Aya said staring back at Sesshoumaru who had been staring at him almost the whole beginning of the movie. "Are you going to wach the movie?"
Sesshoumaru shifted his vision back on the TV realizing he'd missed the beginning of the movie. damn it! what the hell is wrong with me? uncousciosly Sesshoumaru had already moved closer to Aya, close enough to make Aya undoubtebly uncomfortable.
Sesshoumaru, as Aya suspected, had indeed brought alchohol. Aya hates it when he's right. and in this case he was always right. Adia's underaged. but only by 1 year. Aya dispised the liquid, but drank it anyway.
A several laughs and a couple of bottles away, Aya found Sesshoumaru and himself telling their lifestories. Seshoumaru wasn't as interesting or full of pain and suffering as Aya's had been, but it was pretty sad. Sesshoumaru had grown up on the streets because his family had been homeless but then found a job and got an extremly small house.
"whoa..." Sesshoumaru comented bringing the even more sadened Aya closer into a hug. Aya had never had a hug before, but it felt warm and Aya liked it. It seemed to last forever as Aya slowly losed consciousness. Sesshoumaru tried to let go of his now sleeping neihbor, but failed miserably. If Aya was not so goddamn beautiful this wouldn't be so hard... i can't believe someone could do such horrible things to Aya... i thought parents are supposed to help and love you... Sesshoumaru couldn't get over that fact for some reason. Sesshoumaru stayed awaike for a couple more minutes feeling the incredible feeling of Aya being in his arms. I an even better fealing that that of which he got from all of the girlfriends he had dumped the past month. But he had to give them some credit too. Each time he had gotten dumped of he dumped them with a big arguement he had an opritunity to spend time with Aya. With that he passed out.
---------------------------------------------------------
You won't cry for my absence, I know -You forgot me long ago.Am I that unimportant...? Am I so insignificant...? Isn't something missing? Isn't someone missing me?
---------------------------------------------------------
(j ust incase you forgot this is only a dream)
blood everywhere. Aya could hear someone screaming. No, not someone, him, he was screaming. he reached out but could only feel thorns poke into his fingers making more blood spill ong the already blood-soaked ground.
"no!" Aya screamed, "someone help... please... help..."
he felt weak he looked around only to find his parents watching. Watching him die,


-------------------------------------- -------------------And if I bleed, I'll bleed,Knowing you don't care.And if I sleep just to dream of youAnd wake without you there,Isn't something missing? Isn't something...---------------------------------------------------------
Aya woke up to a throbbing headache which as Aya saw it was part of the hang-over package. He shifted, waking up the person he was sleeping on, Sesshoumaru. Realizing he was not in his bed Aya rolled over onto the floor. =Thump=
"Are you ok?" Sesshoumaru said shifting to look at where he supposed Aya had fallen onto the ground.
"fine..." Aya said looking at the man laying on his couch, while memories of the night before came flooding back.
obviously Sesshoumaru was having a harder time remembering, Aya could tell by the confused look on his face.
"we didn't...?"
"no." Aya answered bluntly resisting the temptation to sock the other guy in the face.
"oh so it must've been a dream..." Sesshoumaru thought aloud.
And that was all Aya could take. He released his fist and let it fly. he socked Sesshoumaru in the stomach. Gasping at how hard and fast the punch had been he grabbed Aya's fist to prevent Aya from taking another swing.
---------------------------------------------------------E ven though I'd be sacrificed,You won't try for me, not now.Though I'd die to know you love me,I'm all alone.Isn't someone missing me?
---------------------------------------------------------
More to come later... or not there is really no point in writing more if no one wants to read it... but I guess we’ll see...
To Be Continued... maybe
Converting /tmp/php3kVPnQ to /dev/stdout