Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Assasins Anonymous ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Aya was startled by the gust of air and solid “thunk” near his head as he walked cautiously through the door. He was even more surprised to find two inches of one eartail missing as he deftly avoided the next swing. Where the hell was his katana when he needed it?
 
Swing, duck.
 
“K'so! I thought you said she was calm.” Aya said, avoiding the next swing. He managed to grab one of the sheathed katanas from the wall nearby and met the next slash blade to blade.
 
“She was calm,” Omi said staring wide eyed at the combatants. Aya managed to avoid another swing by scrambling over the back of the couch.
 
“Ja. At least until she saw Aya,” Schuldig said with a smirk.
 
“Will somebody do something about this instead of standing there watching them put gouges in the living room furniture,” Ken said.
 
Nagi sighed and rolled his eyes before sticking both opponents to opposite walls. Both growled at him.
 
“Dear gods, it's like watching an episode of “Wild Kingdom”,” Crawford said, shaking his head. “Without the teeth and claws.
 
“Oh, they've both got teeth and claws. Which is exactly the problem,” Yohji said.
 
Schuldig smirked and approached the woman stuck to the wall.
 
“Come on, sweetheart. Give Schu-bear the sharp and pointy,” he coaxed.
 
She snarled at him. “You are not trying to calm down a feral animal, Schu. And it's a seventeenth century katana, not a sharp and pointy.”
 
“Then do you really want to contaminate such an excellent blade on this loser?” Schuldig said, smirking.
 
Aya glared at him from the opposite wall.
 
“Phoenix, dear, it's usually best not to skewer those who've come to help until after they manage to finish the task of helping,” Farf said from the couch. “Bad form and all that.”