Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Assasins Anonymous ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
“Yohji-kun, wake up!”
 
“Hmn?” he mumbled, rolling over onto his back. Maybe if he ignored him the chibi would go away. Apparently, that was not going to happen today if the insistent pounding on the door was any indication.
 
“Yohji-kun! You have to wake up!” Omi said and resumed beating on the door.
 
“Whyyyyyyyyy?” Yohji groaned, pulling the pillow over his head.
 
The pounding ceased and was replaced by a series of soft clicks, which Yohji didn't hear due to the pillow over his head. He was however, aware of the pillow getting pulled off of his head and being subsequently beaten with it courtesy of a certain chibi who had picked the lock on the door.
 
“What?! I did my stint in the shop, we don't have a mission tonight. Let me sleep!” Yohji said, grabbing the pillow back from Omi.
 
“We do have a mission. One that requires about seventeen hours of flight time.”
 
One green eye peered at him from behind the pillow. “What are you talking about?”
 
Omi yanked the pillow away again and slapped a parchment letter onto his forehead. “Read. Get up. Then come downstairs and help me convince Aya.”
 
“Whu . . .?” he said, holding the letter between thumb and forefinger as if he expected it to bite him at any second.
 
“Succinct, Yohji-kun.” Omi sighed and rolled his eyes. “It's from Phoenix. Now move it! She's probably contacted Schwarz as well and for once I'd like to beat Nagi to an assignment from one of the girls.”
 
“You have issues. You know that don't you?”
 
“Yohji-kun!”
 
“Okay, okay. I'm getting up. See? What's Aya's problem?”
 
“He says it isn't an actual mission since the girls are just friends and not connected to Kritker or Persia in any way. Therefore, it doesn't rank as necessary. But we promised to help any of them if they needed us. He made that oath to them along with the rest of us.”
 
Yohji sighed. “It's only because it's Phoenix. If it were anyone else he'd be all over it.”
 
“Wonder why they don't get along better? They certainly have enough in common. They both like music, old movies, books. I don't get it.”
 
Yohji sighed then smiled a little. “It's the katana envy.”