Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Aya's Sick! ❯ Aya's Sick ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sick

My friend was sick and we were messing around and i came up with a story. I am giving her half credit because I was in a Writers Block. Plz dont hate me. I do not own Weiß Kreuz i only wish....

Ken on the phone...(is like that)

*~*~*~*~*

Aya turned over and sneezed, he was sweating but he was cold. "Yohji...come here..." Aya yelled hoarsly.

Yohji walked into the room, "Whats wrong, my love?"

"Call Ken and Omi...they will know whats wrong with me." Aya said slowly as Yohji picked up his cell phone and dialed Ken's cell. "Hello."

"Yohji what do you want?"

"Aya's sick and he told me to call you." Yohji said as he looked down a Aya and made a sad face.

"Okay. Tell me what is wrong with him."

"Aya tell me whats wrong with you.." Yohji said as he looked at Aya and waited for him to start talking.

"My eyes burn..." Aya started.

"His eyes are killing him...." Yohji said into the phone.

"...My stomach hurts..."

"He has cramps....."

"My ass hurts...."

"His ass is really tight and red...."

"My dick hurts...."

"His dick is going to fall off...."

"Nani.....?" Ken said trying not to laugh.

"I can't breathe...."

"His nose is clogged...."

"My nipples feel like they are going to fall off...."

"His nipples are falling off...."

"Can't feel my legs..."

"He can't feel his legs but he can feel the hair on them...."

"My feet are cold...."

"His feet feel like popsicles...."

"My throat hurts...."

"His throat is really hurting...."

"And I feel like I am dieing...."

"He thinks he is going to die....So what's wrong with him?"

"It only is the 24 hour thing going around. He will be fine by tomorrow. Just don't worry." Ken said as he hung up the phone and busted out laughing.

"Aya.. Ken says that it's only the 24 hour bug going around. You will be fine by tomorrow." Yohji said soothingly as he went nto the bathroom and got Aya some medicine. Yohji walks back into the bedroom and has Aya take the medicine, even though Aya didn't want to take it.

*~*~*24 hours later*~*~*

Yohji turned over groaning and sneezed. "Damn you, Aya." Yohji cursed and the same thing that happened to Aya just the day before was now happening to him.

*~*~*~*

That's all... PLZ R&R....You still love me?? I hope ya do.