Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Bouncing Bundles of Chaos ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Uncle Shoes."

Schuldig rolled over in bed, dragging his pillow over his head and curling under the mass of blankets piled on top of him. He was still tired which meant it was still to early to get up, which meant that nothing short of an atomic blast would get him out of bed.

"Uncle Shoes?"

Schuldig grunted out a curse in german, reaching for the blankets and dragging them over his pillow in hopes of being able to sleep some more.

"Uncle Shoes!"

Schuldig cursed out loud and finally sat up, shooting a baleful glare at whoever dared to wake him up before he was good and ready to drag himself from the haven of his bed. Which turned out to be two over-active four year olds. He scratched his head and yawned, trying to figure out just why they were in his room, and how they had gotten in there in the first place since he actually had a lock on his door and usually kept it locked most of the time.

"What do you want?"

The little brats actually had to think about why they'd woken him up. His eye twitched, and he was just contemplating going back to bed when...

"Daddy said you had to take Ama and me to see Omi-nii's flowers!" Loraine practically screeched this at the top of her lungs, which made Schuldig flinch at what had to be a sonic blast of some sort. The redhead then grumbled something unflattering about one Brad Crawford under his breath as he swung his legs over the edge of his bed.

"My questionable parentage aside. I'm glad to see you actually doing what you're told for once."

Schuldig jumped. He HATED when Crawford snuck up on him! It was bad enough that he couldn't discern his teammate's thoughts, but to have the man constantly slip up unnoticed and unheard was really dragging on Schuldig's nerves. The telepath swore the man did it on purpose. Nagi actually made an attempt at letting Schuldig know he was there, and the telepath could hear Farf coming a mile away with the way the irishman constantly railed at god in his mind.

"Piss off Brad, I'm not in the mood for your sniping. And so you know, I'm not donig any of this because I like those two brats. They're small, loud, irritating, and remind me all too much of those damn monkeys that Farf likes to torment at the zoo." He still didn't understand the Irishman's obsession with the flea infested creatures and doubted he ever would.

"I still think there's something wrong with you. The Brad Crawford I know wouldn't have given the brats a second thought and left them there."

Crawford just stared levelly at him, his face and mind a total blank. Then strangely the precog closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. "I don't have to explain myself to you, but to keep you from bothering me about it as I know you will, I'll let you in on my reasons. "

"Once they've matured into their powers those girls will be highly ranked talents" Brad turned from Schuldig to contemplate the window. "Amara will probably end up being somewhere between a rank seven and rank eight telepath. That's something as Esset's highest ranking telepath under their control is only a rank six. You've been through Rozenkreuz's training. You know that at rank nine you are currently the highest ranked telepath alive."

"And Loraine?" Schuldig queried, his curiosity piqued. Crawford didn't usually spill so much information at a time, and Schuldig was about to milk it for all it was worth.

Crawford turned his whiskey brown eyes on his teammate. "Rank eight precognitive. She runs the risk of blindness from her talent, but I have a feeling that she won't need to be worried about it."

Schuldig stared. Those tiny little brats were going to be that powerful. It was amazing how such diluted lines could produce such powerful talents. But then again, Rozenkreuz had thought the same of Crawford. Most American's had severely watered down lines, and yet there stood Brad Crawford, all-American mutt and rank nine precognitive.

Crawford suddenly smirked. "Now get dressed so we can go. Farfarello is locked up tight and drugged to the gills, and Nagi's working on a job for me. I suddenly feel the need for flowers..."

Schuldig grinned. He loved it when Crawford showed his mean streak. As long as he wasn't on the other end of said mean streak.

A/N: I am sooo sorry this took so long to get out. I had suffered a major case of writers block, then kept getting distracted by some Real Life issues. But fear not for I haven't given up on this project. Even better, if any of you readers would like for something to happen in the story, just tell me in a review, and if I like the idea(Which I most likely will) It'll get put in the story, and you will be credited for the idea. Just don't ask about pairings because those have already been figured out.

Also, I'd like to get a bit of help. I had had an idea on how I wanted to get Schwarz and Weiss together under one roof(It will happen, sorry if that spoils anything) but now I hate the idea, and would like some feedback on how I could do it. Just leave the idea in a review, and I'll think about it. The person who's idea I choose will be credited in the story, and may even earn themselves a cameo ni a future chapter.

Thank you for reading. ^^