Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Bras and Panties ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Bras and Panties


Author: Cobalt Angel (aka Ran)
Website: http://www.geocities.com/ran_tanaka/
Warning: Yaoi warning I guess? Not that you should ever be warned mwhaha. And probably just put an OOC warning up here...in case it doesn't turn out too well ^^;;;
Pairing: Yohji + Aya = loooooooove
Type: POV fic, from Yohji's POV. Kinda humorous I guess.
Spoilers: Um..just a mention about Ouka's relationship to Omi x-x So if you know and don't wanna know Ouka's big secret...*shrug*
Before fic comments: I don't know where this idea came from x-x Sometime before I fall asleep at night. *watches everyone look at him like some sorta perv for thinking about bras* Noo it's not like that I swear! Lol. I decided to write it down...enjoy?






Geeeez..just look at them lying there...all comfy and cozy..couldn't care. Damn them! Damn them all to Farfie's cell when there's an unnatural shortage of sedatives!

Yea yea..you're probably wondering why I'm complaining...not that that's anything new.

We're sharing an uncomfortably small cabin/room...the four of us that is. Aya, Ken, Omi, and me. We have a mission somewhere in the vicinity and Persia thought it'd be best we stay here and keep an eye on things during the day.

Actually I think he's just a sick bastard who gets kinky pleasure out of watching me suffer..

Prick.

We have basically nothing here. Two small beds (or moth-eaten-pieces-of-stuffing-reeking-of-urine as I prefer), a bathroom, and a small kitchen. If the bathroom didn't have a door I'd claim it was just all one room.

I guess it wouldn't be THAT unbearable...if you didn't cramp four good size guys in here together. Did I mention there's only two beds? Two beds...the sadistic prick (commonly known as Persia) could have at least spoiled us a bit with two more cots.

But no. Make Yohji suffer because it's hella funny.

Maybe I'm just imagining it. I don't think he'd do this to us on purpose really. It's supposed to be inconspicuous and economical I guess. Or at least that's what Aya said when I voiced my opinions. I can't help but think someone's getting a good laugh at my expensive though.

I wouldn't be so ill tempered about this if I'd managed to score one of the beds. Did I mention I hate sleeping on the floor? Well I do. Our fearless (*cough* emotionless) leader, and too-genki-for-his-own-health got the beds. Not that I'm surprised.

It's all part of the conspiracy to laugh at Yohji.

So child molesting Ken, and I are stuck with our sleeping bags on the floor.

High-class accommodations.

Did I happen to mention that I hate sleeping on the floor??

Looking over at Ken only makes me more upset with the whole sleeping arrangement. He seems to be perfectly happy amongst the dust, dirt, and creepy crawly things that lurk on the floor. Snoring away...all sprawled out like it was the Holiday Inn...dreaming of hell-knows-what.

He was probably one of those who went to camp and liked it.

Sometimes I wonder what kind of woman he'll end up with. One that can pop out several thousand children, suffer his body odor after games with a smile, keep up with him on motorcycle and on the soccer field, bear his ramblings about why number #11 on the Turding Turtles will never amount to anything more than a fancy boy in polyester and polka dots...

Yea...that's the type. The poor girl. A lot to put up with when it comes to Ken over there..

She'd probably be the type who wears sports bras. Yeah..definitely sports bras. Ken's the sports bra kind of guy.

And then there's little Omi-kun up there. Squeaking happily in whatever dream he's in. All wrapped up..cozy..comfy...on a bed...in a bed...bed....bed..

Did I mention I hate sleeping on the floor???

But I guess Omi deserves the bed. His life hasn't exactly been peaches and cream. Whatever luxury items we can spare him, we should. Make things just a little bit comfy for the resident bishounen.

I really don't know how he does it. Being cheerful and all. After the stuff he's been through. But I guess that's good and all...good that he can cope so well.

He needs a nice girl. Someone soft spoken, kind, caring, willing to listen, willing to give him a nice smile now and then, comfort him....

Training bra type. Or maybe no bra at all. Maybe even no breasts..aka male..

What?? So I don't have the most faith in our youngest's sexuality. Sue me. But c'mon...can ya blame me? It just seems wrong putting Omi with a girl. Even if he did like that Ouka chick...she was his sister after all. More natural to put him with someone male for some reason.

But if it was a girl, she'd definitely be training bra type. Omi's into training bra types.

Not that I'm saying liking men is a bad thing. I've had my share of glances in that field..

Aya..

Ah yes...Aya..

I can see him quite well from my little spot on the floor. Him meaning his back. It'd be too much to ask to see what his face looks like without the ever-present glare, right? Right. He's all tucked in, sleeping in absolute silence and stillness. I'd almost think he was dead aside from the occasional up and down of his chest.

He has a bed though...bastard..

At any point at all, did I mention I really hate sleeping on the damn floor???

I'd almost like to roll him off his sanctuary, give him a taste of the floor. Then steal his bed while he's incoherent, and pretend I'm already asleep when he wants it back.

No..I'd rather keep my balls attached..

Beautiful but deadly. Ungodly beautiful at that. But despite this playboy's libido, Kudou Yohji knows where the line is. Like I said. Deadly..

We give too much leeway to Aya. But none of us are about to oppose him. Him and his silently bastard ways. I could steal his blanket...that'd give him a good chill. I'm freezing my ass off as it is....on this becursed floor and all. Yet by knowing Aya, he wouldn't notice. He's colder on the inside, than my ass is at the present....and that's pretty cold.

I don't know how a woman could put up with him. Or even get close enough to get with him in the first place. She'd have to be very intelligent, and different...Aya'd have to be impressed by something if he was ever gonna look at someone as a prospective mate. She'd have to be gorgeous too. It only seems right. And deep. Definitely deep...with lots of thoughts. Maybe a good voice to fill in his silences, and bold enough to open her mouth at him.

She'd definitely need a sense of humor too. Something to liven up fearless leader up there.

A sleek bra type..seemless bra. Maybe with some lace. Yeah...that's his type.

With a yawn I decide to sit up. I don't seem to be finding sleep anytime in the near future on this floor..

I believe I forgot to mention just how much I hate sleeping on the floor.

I'm picky I guess. I like to be pampered. I like to be warm. I like to be comfortable. Life isn't that wonderful for any of us...and me...I decide to get the best out of it, by being pampered and comfortable.

My woman would have to be just that. A poodle type woman. Well groomed, pampered, clean, maybe a little lazy, enough to lie in bed with me all day at least, a down-to-earth person though, beautiful of course, slim, well dressed...independent, and self-supporting..

I think I'm an underwire, lace, C-cup type guy.

Running my hands through my hair, I decide it's definitely gonna need a wash in the morning. Whenever it comes. But I'm too tired to care at the moment.

And cold.

I take another moment out of my action-packed night to glare around at each of their sleeping forms.

"Bastards all of you..." I whisper with spite. It feels good to say it to them, even if they can't hear.

I can pretend.

A chill runs down my spine, and suddenly I wish I'd brought more blankets. Or a cigarette. I could really use a smoke now. Smoking warms you up.

"Gods, it's fucking freezing in here.." I curse silently, rubbing my arms over and over, creating a little bit of friction, and a tiny bit of heat. "I really hate you all.." I whimper pitifully.

"Glad to know your true feelings." A voice in the darkness groans. Hoarse with sleep, but definitely belonging to one beautiful red head.

Haha..bastard. Did I wake you up? Good! You and you're bed...hmph.

"Morning Aya.." I chirp with sarcastic cheerfulness, "Would you like to join me in freezing my ass off on the most comfortable floor I've ever slept on? High quality entertainment.."

I can almost see the glare through his back.

"If you're going to bitch, get in bed with me. I want to sleep, and I'm not about to listen to you anymore." He snips.

Get in bed with Aya? Well..Aya..I never knew! Friendly gesture, dripping with ice and hate. You know Aya...you're not the best at hiding things from me. You may be tired, and you may be pissed, but I think you feel bad for being a bed hog. How cute.

Musing to myself again. My frozen ass'd be cut off quicker than you can say 'corn on the cob' if I said it outloud.

"If you insist." I grin.

Hell..if I have a chance to get in bed with Aya, do you think one Kudou Yohji is about to pass that up? Especially in such a small bed...on such a cold night..

If only.

I don't waste much time crawling in bed with the red head. He scoots over, back still to me, allowing me to snuggle in with him.

Mmm...bed..

Mmm...covers...

Mmm...Aya..

Did I ever mention how good Aya smells? And...heh..imagine that...he's warm. Warm. Icy Aya's warm.

Contented though I feed off his body heat. A lot happier in the present sleeping arrangement. And I say sleeping arrangement, because I'm actually beginning to fall asleep. Maybe I will get some shuteye tonight after all!

"Thanks Aya." I whisper softly against his back, not even knowing what possessed me to do so.

It just seemed right.

He grunts tiredly in response. A cute little sound that means 'no prob' in Aya language. Just enough to give me the okay to go to sleep now.

On second thought....I think I'm more the boxer type...



- Owari -


After fic notes: I'm sorry about any spelling and grammar mistakes I might have made. I don't have a beta reader or even a proofreader at that. I'm not accustomed to such luxury x-x.
A lot of the points of view, and thoughts in this fic are based off myself. Like the thing about camp. And sleeping on floors.
Oh..and the room/cabin thing...it exists. I've stayed the night there. Thought ya should know lol.
Also...about Yohji's bra musings. Being a male, this is the kinda thing that floats around locker rooms about girls. Judging bra types and such. I don't pretend to know much about bras, and if I got some facts wrong I'm sorry to all the female readers lol. I just ran with the locker room word here. ^^;;;;
Comments are appreciated!