Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Cabin Series ❯ Farfarello & Omi ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Omi peeled off his gloves and laid them out on the table to dry. Rubbing his hands together briskly, he looked about the darkened cabin. They had been lucky to find this place before the avalanche. They may be buried in the snow, but at least they had some shelter from it. Besides, the others would rescue them soon.

Farfarello grumbled, poking the fire he had started in the fireplace with the fire poking thing. Getting stuck with Bombay was the last thing he had wanted to be doing at the moment. He didn't feel the cold... He would more then likely end up killing the boy and eating him before the night was over...

Looking over at Farfarello, Omi winced slightly and hoped he would get his jollies out with the fire and not with him. He slipped to the couch quietly and sat down, pulling one of the blankets they had found upstairs around him to help stave off the cold.

The Irishman got bored and sighed... He needed to find something better to do... skinning the teen on the couch would have been a fun option.. but he didn't think he would be greeted warmly if Wei found them before his own team did... So.. with a slight hum, the man got up and started into the kitchen to see if this weapons guy had any real nice kitchen knives.

Omi turned so he could watch the other fiddle around in the kitchen. The man's obsession over knives was a bit weird to him, so he decided to ask. "Why do you like knives so much? I mean, I know that they're nice and everything, but.. you don't have to lick them like you do." Omi wrinkled his nose up a bit and leaned over the back of the couch, blue eyes focused on the other man.

Kitchen knife almost to his tongue, he looked over at Bombay, raising his eyebrow as he put his tongue in his mouth.. "The tongue is one of the few semi-external parts of the body that heals quickly..." He replied before setting the knife he had on the counter, then shuffled through to find the sharpener.. "Knives are compact, sharp, easy to use if balanced..." He murmured, not knowing why he was humoring the boy.

"But still..." Omi wrinkled his nose up again. "I think that there would be better things to lick.. Like popsicles." Omi nodded, wondering now if the men that had used this cabin had any popsicles in the freezer. "Do we have any popsicles..?" he asked, propping his chin up in his hand. He was uneasy about being alone with the Berserker, but he was going to make the best out of the situation.

"Popsicles? You can't kill with a popsicle..." The Irishman muttered before going to the freezer to look anyway.. the power was out, even the generator was down.. He poked around until he found a box of popsicles.. A weapons dealer who liked.. "Popsicles..." He shrugged a bit as he closed the freezer door.. "These?"

"Yes!!!" Omi scrambled over the edge of the couch and grabbed the popsicles from Farferello, digging through until he found an orange one. Unwrapping it, he stuck it between his lips and offered the box to Farf. "Dere nummy!" he said around the popsicle, happily sucking on it. They were still frozen because of the cold, which was good for the genki teenager.

Farfarello rose an eyebrow as he watched the boy with the popsicle... Strange kid. He sighed, looking in the box to dig out a red popsicle... cherry... He literally tossed the box over his shoulder so it landed somewhere in the kitchen... He unwrapped the frozen treat and looked it over before licking it gingerly.

"Mou!" Omi scrambled around to pick up the box and put it back in the freezer. Even with the power out, it would stay cold since it was with the other cold items. Returning back to the counter, Omi leaned back against it and sucked on the frozen treat, pulling it from his lips and licking along the length of it. "Good, ne?" he asked, looking over at the other man, watching him with the red popsicle.

The gold eyed man nodded a bit, still not actually thrilled with his popsicle... It was sweet, maybe too sweet... He sighed and wandered over to the couch, flopping over the back backwards so that his legs were hanging over the back as he studied the cherry popsicle in his hand.

Omi tagged along behind, leaning over the back of the couch and peering down at Farfarello, lapping at his popsicle. "If you don't eat it, it's going to melt and make an awful mess.."

As if to answer Omi, the a trickle of red dripped down on the Irishman... He grumbled and used his other hand to wipe it off before sticking the popsicle in his mouth to keep it from melting all over him... even if he did like red on him... he didn't like this sticky sweet and cold thing dripping on him.

A soft giggle errupted from Omi's lips as he leaned against the couch and kept licking at the popsicle. "See.. I told you it would melt." Popping the popsicle into his mouth, Omi came around the couch and plopped down beside Farfarello, sucking a bit noisily on the orange confection.

"If you keep making so much noise I'm going to kill you with that..." Farfarello said, taking the cherry popsicle out of his mouth, looking at the boy with his yellow gold eye... Not only was it getting annoying, watching the boy with the popsicle was starting to do other things to him.

Blue eyes widened slowly as he withdrew the popsicle from his lips and studied it. "It'd be awfully hard to kill me with this..." he stated before lapping at it again, a smile upon his lips. There was something about the Irishman, and he was beginning to see that him lapping at the popsicle was having another effect on him. Putting it in his mouth again, he sucked upon the orange popsicle, purposefully being noisy with it.

"I -will- kill you with it..." Farfarello said before sticking his own popsicle in his mouth to feed the need that Bombay was causing. He bit off the tip of the popsicle with a soft growl, then left that in his mouth until it melted away... he was trying hard to ignore the genki blonde...

Omi watched Farfarello with the popsicle, settling to lightly just licking the tip of the frozen treat, a shiver going down his spine at the soft growl Farfarello gave when he bit down on the popsicle. "You look like you're enjoying that..." he commented.

"I don't need it melting on me..." The Irishman replied... He was getting a bit of enjoyment from the popsicle... but he wasn't about to tell Bombay that...

"Mmmmhmm.. Sure." He chuckled and concentrated on his popsicle, finding it going down to the wooden stick. When he had finally finished with it, the wooden stick was still clenched between his lips, gnawing on it. "How long do you think it will be until they find us?"

Farfarello already had his popsicle stick down to a chewed on piece of wood... "Hope soon." He said as he watched the fire...

Omi stared at the fire for a moment before a shiver ran through his body. He pulled one of the blankets they had found earlier around his shoulders before offering one to Farfarello. "Since it might be a while..." Omi pulled the blanket over his head and tucked it under his chin so just his face was peeking out, still chewing on that stick of wood.

The other man pulled the blanket onto himself, still sitting with his feet over the back of the couch, watching the fire from his upside down view.

Shifting around slightly, Omi laid on his stomach and reached out to Farfarello, lightly poking a reddening cheek. "All the blood's rushing to your face... You look like a christmas ornament." He giggled at the image that was produced in his mind.

Glaring through his one eye at Bombay for poking him, the Irishman didn't answer... Being upside down was nothing new to him.. He slipped off backwards from the couch, sliding his thin body off before scooting back towards the fire...

"You know.. if you keep glaring at that, you won't make any friends. Don't you want friends..?" Omi plucked the popsicle stick from his mouth and tossed it to the side for the moment. "I mean.. I could be your friend. We don't have to tell anyone." Omi's voice was cheerful and bright as he spoke, blue eyes shimmering as he spoke.

Farfarello rose an eyebrow as he listened to the genki blonde.. the kid was strange... very strange. "I'm fine without friends..." He murmured before picking up the fire poker thingy to poke at the fire again.. "I have no reason to want a friend..."

"Don't you ever want someone to talk to and tell how you feel. I'd go crazy if I didn't have friends. Me and Kenken talk all the time. Talking can make you feel better." Omi tugged his blanket along with him and went to sit in front of the fire, beside the Irishman. "Everyone needs a friend."

"I'm already crazy, get over it.." Farfarello muttered as he gave the fire an extra-violent thrust with the poker... "I don't -need- to talk to anyone."

"I think you need to talk to someone..." Omi nodded and winced as he thrusted the poker into the fire. "Unresolved issues..." Omi chuckled and scooted closer to Farfarello, going so far as to rest his head on the other's shoulder. "Besides... I'm going to go crazy if I don't get to talk to someone who talks back."

Farf cringed a bit as the boy rested his head on his shoulder... All this touchy feely mushy stuff was getting to him... in more way then one.

Pleased when Farfarello didn't pull away, Omi relaxed and watched the fire dance. "You're not much of a talker... are you." He sighed a bit. "I think we're going to be here a while... is there something you'd rather be doing?" Omi twisted his head so he leaned his chin on the other's shoulder, watching him with bright cerulean blue eyes.

"I'd rather be skinning you with that kitchen knife..." Farfarello replied, his gold eye still watching the fire.

Omi blinked in surprise, a part of him wanting to run very very far away from the Schwartz member, but instead, he leaned forward and kissed the pale cheek before pulling back and curling up in his blanket. "I know you don't really mean that."

"Argh!" Farfarello grumbled as he rubbed where Bombay had stuck his lips... he shivered a bit before pulling his blanket around him and over his head, covering his cheeks so he couldn't be assaulted again.

A grin alighted on the teen's lips as he watched Farfarello cover up with the blanket. "I'm gonna get another popsicle.." He got up to his feet and found the box, pulling out a grape one this time and returning to sit in front of the fire, purposefully sitting close to the Irishman. Unwrapping the melting confection, he stuck it in his mouth, sitting the wrapper aside, noisely sucking on it to catch the drips.

The Irishman watched Bombay slightly out of the corner of his eye... the way the assassin was eating the popsicle was annoying and arousing at the same time... He closed his eye, trying hard to ignore the sounds of the boy next to him.

Omi caught the glance in his direction, smiling around the popsicle. He continued his noisey eating, pulling it from his lips and licking along the full length for a moment. Letting out a soft little moan, hoping to catch the other's attention. He wanted to put on a show and get a reaction. Wrapping his lips around the tip of the popsicle, he suckled lightly before taking more of it into his mouth.

He looked again as he heard the moan... He gave a little grumble before scooting away a little. Farfarello now believed that the boy wasn't as innocent as he looked.

Grinning at the reaction, Omi let out another soft moan, pushing the popsicle further into his mouth and sucking noisily on it, blue eyes shining in the dim light of the cabin. He wondered how far this would go... if he could do what he was wanting to.

His gold eye widened a bit as he watched the boy nearly throating the popsicle... He quickly turned away from the sight and scooted a bit farther away. Farfarello's odd mind starting to wander on what Bombay could do to him.. He shook his head, trying to banish the evil thoughts from his head.

Withdrawing the popsicle from between his lips, Omi swiped a tongue over the melting tip. "I don't bite you know..." He scooted closer to Farfarello, closing the distance the Irishman had put between them. "Unless you want me to that is..." With a glint in his eyes, Omi bit the tip of the popsicle off, rolling it around in his mouth with his tongue.

Once again, Farfarello's gold eye got wide as he watched Omi... the boy was insane!!.. and that was strange coming from the Schwartz Berserker... "Are you really -that- bored?"

Omi's grin was the only answer, sucking on the bit he had bitten off before flicking his tongue out to lap at the remainder of the popsicle.

The genki blonde looked like he was going to pounce at any moment... He could deal with someone else with that look.. but it just unnerved him... He didn't like being touched... but from the glint in those big eyes, Omi wanted to do more than touch.

Finishing off the popsicle, Omi tossed the stick into the fire and watched it flare for a moment, before leaning forward towards Farfarello again, moving to all fours and pressing his lips against the pale skin in a cool, wet kiss.

"Argh.. this is getting ridiculous.." Farfarello murmured, covering his face with the blanket as he wiped the wet kiss off of him. He didn't like being touched, it was as simple as that.. and the boy's attention was becoming too potent for the anti-social Irishman.

"Nuh uh..." Omi plucked the blanket down from Farf's face, hands working nimbling to get the blanket wrapped about the Irishman, hopefully preventing escape. With a grin on his face, and grape-scented breath, he leaned forward and pressed another kiss to the man's cheek, lingering for a moment as a soft pink tongue flicked out to taste that pale skin.

"I'll bite you!" Farfarello threatened as Bombay tried to restrain the man with the blanket... He tried to push out against the fabric, but found it was starting to resemble a straight jacket. He felt the kiss against his cheek, then the tongue. "This is -not- in the job description!"

A soft giggle erupted from Omi's lips at the Irishman's situation, licking again at the cheek. "Consider it an added... bonus." He giggled again and moved his lips towards one of the ears, nipping at it with his lips, then lightly with his teeth, slowly pushing Farfarello down to his back.

"I don't like this bonus!" Farfarello growled as he used his feet to try to scoot farther from the blonde... He wanted to bite the kid's ear off if he tried to bite the Irishman's ear again.

"If you stop struggling, you could like it!" Omi pouted a bit before tugging at the blanket a lil, keeping the Irishman close by. "I have my darts and I'll use them if I have to.." he warned quietly, a boyish lilt to his voice. "Now, you can lay here quietly and let me do as I please, or we can make this hard for both of us." Omi smiled cheerfully as he spoke, slowly shifting about to straddle the other man. "It's your decision."

"They say -I'm- insane! You're nuts!" Farfarello wiggled as the boy straddle him... "Is this what they train you to do?" He grumbled the question, finding he couldn't even move his legs, having tangled himself in his struggle... he was getting tired and it was obvious Bombay wasn't going to let him be.

Omi brought his fingers up to his lips. "Shhhhh... Don't let anyone else know." He giggled again and leaned down so his face was inches away from Farfarello's. "You know... I saw you watching me with the popsicle." He wiggled on his perch slightly, grinding his arousal against Farf's body, knowing he had had some influence on the man.

Pain was one thing that Farfarello felt... this wasn't pain, so he felt it rather clearly.. He didn't know what had gotten into the Wei teen... maybe it was hormonal... he didn't know... A soft grunt escaped his lips as Bombay ground against him...

Giggling softly, Omi kept up the steady grinding action with his hips, leaning back down to lightly nibble on one of Farfarello's ears, breath warm against the pale skin.

Evil... evil kitten... Farfarello growled softly as he felt the nibble on his ear.. but he was a little occupied with the grinding of Bombay on top of him... Maybe it wasn't that bad... No .. wait.. He didn't like being touched and ... "Uh..." The moan he tried to keep from escaping slipped out through his lips...

The sounds Farfarello was making were like candy to Omi's ears, moving his lips from the assaulted ear to the lips the sounds were coming from. Fearless of getting bitten, he kissed those lips, keeping his hips moving. Omi appeared innocent enough, and he liked to keep that appearance, but he knew more than he let on. One didn't spend time on the internet without learning a few things.

Bombay still tasted of grape and orange... Farfarello himself still had the cherry flavor in his mouth.. Another moan escaped the trapped Irishman's lips.. he didn't know how long he could think of -not- wanting Omi to do whatever he wanted to.. the movement of the young assassin's hips was already starting to drive sounds from his lips.

Teeth caught Farfarello's lip gently, running the tip of his tongue along the pink flesh, blue eyes staring down at the Berserker. His hips started to move a bit quicker, causing Omi to let out a soft moan, eyes fluttering slightly with the lust he was feeling.

How the youth, two years his junior, had gotten to be like this... Farfarello didn't care. All he knew was that the heat between them was getting to, and the annoyance of the boy touching him was quickly fading in that heat.

"Now..." Omi pulled back for a moment, studying the older man. "If I unwrap these blankets from about you... are you going to run? Because it's fun and everything with you all bound here, but we can have more fun with these off..." To emphasize his point, Omi ground a bit harder into the other's hips, rubbing his arousal against Farfarello's blanketed heat.

Farfarello gave a loud moan.. "Okay, okay.. take them off.." He murmured in his deep voice, wanting to be able to at least get out of some of the heat.

With a giggle, Omi quickly untangled Farfarello from the blankets, settling himself back down on the other's lap and grinding into him with abandon. "See how good it can be..?" he whispered softly.

The Irishman didn't answer as his head swam from Bombay grinding into him... It did feel good.. it had been a long time since he had felt this... Usually he kept to himself and killed anyone that tried to make advances on him.

Omi leaned down and gave Farfarello an orangeygrapey kiss, lips still somewhat sticky from the frozen treats.

This time the white haired teen gave in to the want, returning the kiss with his own cherry flavored tongue darting past the young assassin's lips. No one had to know, right?.. He wouldn't let anyone know... This would be his little guilty pleasure.

A soft purr rumbled in Omi's throat as the white-haired teen returned the kiss, bringing his hands up to lightly grip the others head, fingers lightly brushing through the short white hair. Omi knew he would get his way eventually... it was just the matter of warming the other up in the right way.

As the other continued to kiss him, Farfarello tried to return the movements of the other, getting a little more pleasure through the fabric of their clothing. He sighed against the other's lips, strong hands falling on Bombay's hips to steady the other.

Bombay pulled back, a bit breathless from the kiss, cheeks flushed pink. He studied the other teen for a moment, slowly moving his hips against the others, trying to catch his breath.

Farfarello looked up at the other, his own cheeks a bit flush... In the firelight, the slight sheen of sweat, the haziness of lust in his golden eye and his softly parted lips made him look young, his age... He watched the teen that was stradling him, continuing his own movements...

Omi's hands played at the hem of his shirt, slowly pulling it up and off, throwing it to the side and letting the fire warm his skin. He sighed softly before leaning back down to kiss Farf again, a hard, wanting kiss this time.

The other young man ceased his movements as the hard kiss was pressed against his lips... The movements were just making him hotter. His hands started to unbuckle the belts on his clothing, bandaged hands nimbly working to free him from the bondage clothes... Farfarello sighed against the other's lips.. "This is insane.." He whispered.

The teen smiled against the other's lips, nodding his head. "But who's to know...?" he asked quietly, kissing the Irishman yet again, rubbing his arousal firmly against the older man, gasping at the sensations that shot through him.

"Ah..." Farfarello grunted softly as Bombay gave a firm grind.. "You're a monster.." He murmured as he managed to get the last buckle undone... he tuggled his shirt off, his scarred, bandaged and muscled chest revieled to the firelight.

"Let's keep that between me and you.." Omi said softly, pulling back for a moment, small hands tracing the scars that covered the pale skin, biting his lip lightly as he did so.

Farfarello watched Omi quietly trace the scars on his skin... he never liked to be touched... but he could make an exception this one time... of course, if he saw the boy again he would have to kill him and he wouldn't feel guilty about it.. or at least he believed he wouldn't be guilty.

Leaning down, Omi placed a kiss in the middle of Farfarello's chest, working his way up slightly to let his lips brush against the side of his neck, breathing warmly on the pale skin. He was normally scared of the Schwartz Berserker.. but now... Omi wasn't quite sure what had happened, but he couldn't get enough of the pale Irishman.

His hands wandered a bit on their own accord, touching the young muscle on the teen that was straddling him. He had been so annoying not long again, sucking noisily on a popsicle, purposely trying get a rise out of him. Never in his life would he have expected to actually give in to Bombay... really he had never thought the boy had the guts to pull the stunt he had...

Pulling back from the nipping kisses, Omi worked at the shorts he was wearing, maneuvering around enough to get them off so he was clad only in his boxers.. It was warm enough in the room, after all. He ground his hips back into the other man, moaning softly at the hot friction between the two, blue eyes fluttering.

Farfarello closed his eyes, relaxing against the grinding of the younger teen, he couldn't get his own pants off while the boy kept dowing that... "Move.." he murmured, trying to get the other to move back so he could unbuckle the barrier between them.

Omi nodded and practically fell off the other teen, crouching on the ground beside him, trying to catch his breath, eyes drinking in every movement of the Irishman. "Hurry..." he said softly, reaching a hand out to try and help.

The Irish teen batted Omi's hands away, the fumbling of the aroused Bombay wasn't helping as he worked with his pants.. He tried to catch his own breath, sticking out his cherry colored tongue to the side as he concentraited on the buckles. He gave a short laugh as he got the last buckle done...

Pulling his hand back, Omi's eyes focused on the tip of the popsicle-stained tongue that was sticking out the corner of Farfarello's mouth, licking his lips slowly. As soon as he saw that the buckles on the pants were done, Omi leaned forward to capture that tongue in his mouth, unable to hold back any longer.

Farfarello hadn't seem the teen coming at him, but felt him take his mouth and cherry flavored tongue in for a kiss... He deepened it, using his tongue to gently probe the grape and orange heat of the other's mouth as he sat up to meet Bombay.

A soft moan was uttered into the kiss by Omi, heart beating wildly in his chest. He wrapped his arms around the other teen, trembling slightly in his arousal.

Flopping back down into the blankets, he pulled Omi back on top of him, still holding the kiss.. He sat up again, using an elbow to prop him up as the other hand descended to the back of Bombay's boxers and slipped inside to touch the other's smooth behind.

Omi let out a soft gasp at the touch, surprisingly gentle from the Berserker. A soft purr rumbled in his throat again, trembling slightly as he leaned against the older teen.

A grin crossed Farfarello's lips as he heard the gasp... He let his hand slide down Bombay's side to the front of the teen's boxers, finding something that would get a bit more reaction he cupped his hand around the Wei assassin's warm arousal.

Blue eyes crossed slightly at the touch, breath hitching in his throat. "Ohgods.." he moaned softly, leaning heavily against the other teen, mouth agape as he panted.

With a bigger grin, Farfarello shifted, laying Bombay back in the blankets as the Irishman gently started to stroke the genki blonde's length, looking down now on the teen... He would give Omi his chance to do his best to Farfarello... but he wanted a little control in the situation at the moment.

Another moan left the blonde's lips, his hips moving slightly in response to the stroking, cheeks flushing with his arousal. Cerulean eyes opened slowly to gaze up at the other teen, just watching as he was stroked, soft mewling noises dropping from his lips as his eyes fluttered back close again.

"Hot kitty.." The Irishman murmured softly before dropping his lips to Bombay's stomach, starting to kiss, lick, and nip his way down towards where his hand was working.

Through half-lidded eyes, Omi watched the Irishman's progress towards his arousal, breaths coming in short gasps. "H..hai..." he said softly, in agreement with what the other had said, his voice unbarably high with his arousal.

With a teasing grin, the hormone driven teen removed his hand from Bombay's boxers, then pulling the article of clothing down enough to let the younger teen's arousal come into the air.. He gently blew against the tip, his cherry tongue flicking out teasingly to caress the very tip...

Omi let out a cry as he felt that tongue, blue eyes flying open as he stared down at the white-haired teen, breathing very quickly. "Oh.. don't stop...." he whispered softly, falling back into the blankets.

He rolled his tongue along the tip of the length, then shifted himself until he was a bit more comfortable. He kissed up the teen's length, occasionally adding fleeting nips before he returned to the tip, then back down the other side. He grinned, looking to see what kind of responce he was getting from Bombay.

The teen was almost constantly moaning now, fingers clenched in the blankets he was laying on, mouth open as he panted. Electric shivers coursed their way through his body at the nips, liking that very much.

Happy with the reaction was getting, Farfarello took in a breath before putting his lips around Bombay's manhood, taking in a little bit at a time, massaging the flesh with his tongue. To give the other more reason to make such sounds, he used two fingers to rhythmicly caress the lower part of the teen's length.

"Ohgosh..." he moaned, hips lifting to meet the other's mouth, panting with his arousal. A pink tongue flicked out to wet suddenly dry lips.

Taking in a little more of the younger teen into his mouth, Farfarello began to gently suckle, his tongue rolling against the arousal. He quickened the pace of his hand slightly, his eyes half lidded as he listened and worked... His own arousal was becoming uncomfortable against the material of his crimson boxers...

Omi's hips bucked slightly towards Farfarello's lips, gasping. He was so close, but he didn't want it to end this way.. he had other things in his mind. Pulling away with a soft whimper, Omi shifted around slightly so he could kiss the teen, lips hot and needy with lust.

Wondering what was wrong as Omi pulled away, Farfarello shifted to see in time feel the genki blonde's lips press against his with need. His hands lifted to tangle in the soft, downey hair of the other assassin as he melted deeply into the other's hot kiss.

Small hands trailed down and slipped down between Farfarello's crimson boxers and that pale skin, fingers seeking out the warmth of the teen's arousal, closing about it gently. He continued the kiss, lips and teeth nipping and tasting, finding himself unable to get enough of the white-haired teen.

Farfarello gasped slightly against the other's lips as he felt the small hand find his aching... His gold eye lidded a bit as he took away one of his hands from the boy's hair to hold himself up.

Pushing Farfarello down to his back, Omi hovered over him for a moment, kissing and nipping at the other's lips, before he started to move down. He trailed soft kisses over the scarred chest, working his way down to the line of the boxers. He removed his hand and pulled the boxers down and off, quickly covering the arousal with his lips, treating it very much like he had the two popsicles, licking and tasting, blue eyes closed.

The Irishman moaned a bit shakily as his hands found the blankets around them, pulling them to him as he tried to keep some sort of control. No one would know about this... He bit down on one of the blankets, his breath quickened by the stimulation of Bombay's tongue.

Omi wrapped his hand around the base of Farfarello's heat, wrapping his lips around the head and bringing the man into his mouth, suckling, tongue lapping at the sensitive bits, slowly taking the entire length into his mouth.

"Uh.." He arched back a little as he felt the other teen slowly take him in. Farfarello's fingers digging into the blanket he held, feeling it rip under his grip. His eye was closed tight now, his breath quick, mingling with sound as they slipped from his pale lips.

The blonde teen kept suckling for a long moment before pulling back, face flushed red. He smiled at the other and leaned down for a quick kiss before he dashed up to his feet and stumbled to the bathroom. Gone for a few minutes, he returned with a small jar, tossing it at the other man. "It was all I could find..." he said, easing back down to the blankets and resuming the ministrations with his mouth.

Farfarello nearly lost the jar as Omi tossed it to him.. he tried to read it in the firelight, but closed his eyes again with a groan as Bombay returned his lips to where they had been before... He was trying to hold back, the pleasure starting to drive him closer to the edge.. "I'm getting close..." He murmured through his lips before moaning again, his hands still clutching to what the blonde had tossed him.

Omi lifted his head and lapped at the tip again, shifting around slightly... He leaned close and kissed the other man, a bit breathless. "I.. I want you inside me.." he managed to whisper, gnawing lightly on his bottom lip to try and keep composed.

"Me?" Farfarello asked softly, trying to get himself back down a little.. The thoughts of Bombay being insane starting to sprout up again... Did he actually -trust- him enough to request that?...

"Please..." the genki teen begged, leaning down to press his lips against the other's again, whispering 'please' again through the kiss, breathless.

"Owkay..." Farfarello muttered into the kiss before shifting a bit to sit up, keeping Bombay in his lap... He swallowed a bit, trying to keep calm.. which wasn't normal... usually under these circumstances he was lost to insanity... but for some reason the boy kept him anchored to reality. He finally took a look at the jar Omi had given him..... "No dah..." The Irishman muttered as he realized it was petrolium jelly.. what else would the boy give him?

Omi fidgited slightly in the other's lap, eager for things to get going... His hands fluttered lightly as he leaned forward, kissing Farfarello's neck gently, nipping and tasting once more.

With the nips and kisses on the Irishman's neck, Farfarello started to fumble with the lid of the jar, opening it to set it aside. He shifted, scooting Bombay's boxers off of him as he set the other on his back into the blankets. He dipped a finger into the jar, making sure there was enough on it before he started to slip it into the other assassin's entrance.

Blue eyes fluttered at the lick, cool invader, breath hitching in his throat for a moment. "Oh...." he moaned, hands gripping into the blankets, struggling to open his eyes to watch the other teen, blue eyes wide with lust and need.

The heat around his finger made his own body burn.. he had to have a lot of control not to just toss off his own boxers to sink his body into Bombay's... He slipped in another finger to stretch the teen a little more, watching Omi watch him...

"Just.. do it.. I can't stand it anymore..." Omi managed to gasp out, hands twitching in the blanket, blue eyes glazed over as he stared at Farfarello.

With that said, Farfarello removed his stretching fingers to dip into the jar again. He tossed his boxers aside before making sure his own throbbing arousal was slicked before he pulled Omi into his lap again, using the other's weight to press himself in to the beautiful, tight heat of the other teen. He gave a broken moan with pure pleasure...

A gasp fell from Omi's lips, blue eyes rolling back into his head from the sheer pleasure as he impaled himself on the other's hard member. "Ohgod...ohh..." he moaned softly, resting his hands on Farfarello's shoulders to balance himself, rising up slightly only to settle back down, driving Farf deeper within him, shuddering as he hit the sweet spot.

Closing his eye, he let the heat entrap his arousal, hearing the sweet moans of the younger teen on top of him. He put his hands on Bombay's waist, moving within the other. He sat up a bit, drawing the warm body into his arms. He felt strangely sane, strangely in control... this wasn't normal... the younger assassin bringing something out of him. Other then a moan, which escape slowly with pleasure.

Moaning again, Omi let himself be drawn into the Berserker's arms, chest heaving with his breaths, his entire skin flushed a rosy pink, concentrating in his cheeks. His fingers dug into the other's shoulders as he held on, feeling that hard member strike up against that sweet spot over and over again, shudders of pleasures radiating from it.

With all that had already taken place beforehand.. he didn't know how much longer he could hold back. The pure, unhindered pleasure the boy was bringing him was beyond what he had ever experienced before. "Bombay..." He whispered in pleasure, another moan escaping shortly after...

The teen leaned forward and nipped lightly at the Irishman's ear, his whisper hot and heavy... "Let it go...." He shuddered again, breath catching in his throat, all from the pleasure the other was bringing him.

The nip, then the whisper sent him over the edge, gripping Bombay tightly as his body shuddered as the built up climax sent a hard wave of pleasure through him. A moan escaped his lips as his fell from the climax, still holding the other tight.

At nearly the same time, Omi clutched at Farfarello tightly, shuddering as he spilled over their chests, body taught as he rode the orgasm, letting out quick little pants as he started to relax, clinging to the Irishman, blue eyes closed, lashes lightly fluttering against his cheek.

Never in his short life had he ever thought he would ever do -this-.... Clutching his enemy in his arms after the most incredible sex he had ever had... not that he had sex a lot... most people walked the other way at the thought of the violent Irishman even getting close. But there was something that brought some sort of strange sanity to his mind... and right now he didn't care... no one had to know.

A soft whisper came to Farf's ears, that of a very satisfied teenager. "Thank you..." He purred softly and shifted around in his lap, feeling the other's softening member slip from him, leaving a slightly empty feeling. Omi could imagine his teammates walking in now, seeing him in the Berserker's arms, glowing from an amazing act of sex... It made him giggle softly at the thought; Very few people knew how deep Omi's innocence really ran, and even fewer got to see the uninnocent side.

"I need a bath..." The Irishman said softly, his gold eye half lidded from the afterglow of pleasure... He wondered if there was hot water in the house.. or if the hot water heater had died too long ago.. Farfarello closed his eye, swaying a bit... the tension had been washed away... he felt.. strangely calm... in a sane way.

Omi nodded quietly and started to disengage himself from the tangle of limbs they had become, letting out a short gasp at the pain in his backside. It was a pleasant pain though, one he didn't regret. A shaking hand lifted to brush through his blonde hair, resting his other on Farf's leg, tracing one of the scars that was there.

The half-cool of the room was creeping back now... Farfarello opened his eyes as he felt the touch against his leg... He looked at his chest, the sticky warm starting to cool... Resisting the urge to taste it, the Irishman pulled a blanket around himself, getting up slowly on shakey legs, offering Bombay a hand.

With a smile playing at his lips, Omi accepted the hand up to get to his feet, swaying slightly as he pressed his legs together, eyes closed as he got used to the sensation of being back upon his feet. His skin was soon covered in fine goosebumps, reaching down to grab a blanket to pull around himself, shivering lightly and moving in to lean against the older teen.

Farfarello stumbled back a little as Omi leaned against him.. He gave a short laugh, steadying them both before starting towards the stairs... He hoped there was a big bath with hot water able to run.. or he wouldn't be happy...

Omi followed behind the Irishman, clutching at the blanket he had about his shoulders to ward off the cold. He too was hoping for a nice bath... soaping up the Irishman... With another giggle, Omi pushed the thought away and tried to concentrate on getting his shaky legs up the stairs, stumbling only once on his way up.

Looking into the rooms as they walked.. small bathroom after small bathroom until they came to the cold master bedroom... "Hot water, hot water.." The Berserker chanted softly as he started for the large jacuzi tub in the master bathroom...

At the thought of hot water, Omi dashed forward towards the jacuzzi tub and worked at the knobs, squealing in delight at the feel of hot water. He turned to the Irishman, a boyish smile on his face at the pleasant discovery, quickly adjusting the temperature so it was hot enough, but not too hot as to burn.

With a happy grin on his face.. he just got right in.. The water wasn't very deep just yet.. the tub was though. He discarded the blanket, then looked around to find some scented candles.. unfortunately he didn't have any matches handy...

Watching the white-haired teen set up the scented candles, Omi took a cue and started digging through a drawer in the bathroom, finally pulling out a small paper packet of matches. Deftly, he lit the candles before crawling into the tub, sighing softly at the heat of the water. He settled in, brushing his leg up against Farf's lightly, a smile on his youthful face.

Farfarello settled in the hot water... he liked it very much, the scent of lavender and roses, the warmth of the water and the touch of the other assassin in the bath kept him calm. He knew that if the others saw him now, they would wonder what was wrong with him...

Omi let out a soft sigh and settled back against the side of the tub, resting his head on the edge, and just melting into the water. The lavendar was relaxing him, and the steamy atmosphere the tub created made him almost sleepy. He opened his eyes slowly and looked across the tub at the pale Irishman, a lazy smile coming to his lips.

"Hot water.." Farfarello murmured, his gold eye closed as he felt the water continue to rise... It was nice. He slipped down into the water a bit with a sigh.

Shifting around a bit brought Omi over to the same side Farfarello was on, trailing one hand over the bare skin beneath the surface of the water, settling himself in beside the Irishman. Before this night, he would have cringed at the thought of being so close to the Berserker, but now he was intrigued at the sanity the man was displaying. Besides the bit in the kitchen, there hadn't been any creepy knife action, even though Omi would dare say that he wouldn't mind some of that.

The Irishman opened his eye, fine with Omi being close, the touching no longer bothering him... He looked around at the edge of the tub, then grinned as he found what looked like a straight blade razor.. "Oo.." He said softly before he picked it up, flipping it a bit from the leather casing so that the metal reflected the light.

Blue eyes blinked in surprise, and quietly wondered if it was the knives that were attracted to Farfarello, instead of the other way around. He bit his bottom lip lightly, hoping that the insane side of Farfarello he had seen in the past on missions wasn't planning on coming out to play. He didn't know if he could handle that.

Flicking it out the rest of the way, he watched the candle light flicker off the stainless steel surface. A little part of his tongue stuck out at the side of his mouth as he studied the blade... About to lick it, he stopped as he remembered the blonde in the bathtub with him.. he went back to just looking.

"I don't mind...." Omi was somewhat fascinated watching the teen play with the knife, blue eyes bright and curious.

"Hm?" Farfarello looked over at Bombay before looking back to the razor. He turned a bit and offered it for the genki blonde's examination... though he doubted the boy knew anything about knives or blades of any sort...

He shook his head a bit as the blade was offered to him. "No thanks... I prefer my darts..." He chuckled a bit and slipped over to shut off the water before returning and sinking down into the warmth.

The older teen shrugged and then ran his thumb along the blade, drawing a fine line of blood on the pad. He was quiet now, which was normal... He watched the blood well painlessly on his thumb before squeezing it a bit, watching a drop hit the water, rippling out into a ring before he put his thumb in his mouth. He tasted his blood, the metalic red not phasing him...

Omi watched in morbid fascination, biting on his lip lightly as he watched the drop of red blood ripple in the water. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he watched, not quite understanding why the Irishman's actions were so interesting.

He turned the razor to and fro, watching the light flicker off the blade before giving in to his little fetish, lightly running the thin, sharp blade along his tongue. He lightly cut into the delicate flesh, once again tasting blood... He grinned a bit as he watched Bombay watch him.

The teen's eyes were fixed on the blade in Farf's mouth, a small, quiet moan escaping his lips, causing the boy to blush in embarassment. He turned his eyes away, looking down at the water and his hands beneath it, flapping them lightly to create a ripple on the surface.

"You're good with a popsicle.... but I'm better with a knife.." Farfarello said with a grin after hearing the soft moan. It was an unexpected responce... but it amused him...

A light blush came to the other's cheeks as he looked back to Farfarello. Gathering up his courage, he sat up in the water a bit. "I showed you what I could do with the popsicle.... will you show me...?" His voice was soft and timid, curious.

"With a knife?..." Farfarello raised a pale eyebrow.. "I did a demonstration earlier without a popsicle.." He smirked a bit before licking the side of the razor with a long draw.

He could only watch the Berserker as he licked the edge of the blade, words lost to him at the moment.

Grinning as he let his tongue linger at the tip of the razor. There was only so much he could do without cutting his tongue off... He lightly ran the edge of the blade over his tongue again, giving a soft moan with his eye lidding a bit.

Another soft moan fell from Omi's lips as he watched, holding his breath and staring. Knives had never seemed so.. erotic.. before. But with the way the Irishman played them... he was beginning to think otherwise.

Farf opened his eye with another grin, setting the knife aside as he leaned forward, kissing Omi's parted lips. The slight taste of blood was on his lips, a hand cupping around the other teen's neck...

Omi moaned into the kiss, blue eyes fluttering shut as he was pulled into the other's lips, tasting the metallic copper of the blood, swallowing hard as he returned the kiss, hands lightly moving to rest on the other's sides.

The Irish teen moved the other closer to him as he deepened the kiss more. He never knew he could turn someone on by just licking his knife like that... but apparently.. if Bombay could do it with a popsicle.. then Farfarello could pull it off with a sharp object.

The younger teen nearly melted into the other's arms with that kiss, fingers lightly digging into the pale skin of Farf's torso, soft moans coming from his throat.

Farfarello broke away slowly, resting his head on Omi's shoulder, his eye closing... After a moment, he lifted his face to look at Omi... He smirked a little before moving away, getting some soap so he could wash himself off.

He protested slightly as Farfarello pulled away, but it soon died away as he watche the other soap himself up. Omi grabbed another bar and started to do the same, concentrating on his hands, something he always did when he bathed. He could never seem to get them clean enough.

The other teen lathered himself up almost happily... He knew how to keep himself clean.. it was a pain if his cuts became infected... so the act of washing was ritual. He watched Omi with a small grin.

Omi had been concentrating on getting his body cleaned up, ducking into the water to rinse, not quite noticing the grin that was coming from the other. His hair could wait, he decided as he rinsed his hands off another time.

Farfarello put his eye patch aside before dunking his whole body under the water to rinse off.. then he grabbed some shampoo, squeezing a puddle onto his head with a little strange giggle.

"Are you alright....?" Omi looked over to the other with a raised eyebrow as he finished rinsing off, relaxing back against the edge of the tub again.

"Mmhmm.." Farfarello replied as he started to wash his short hair with the large amount of shampoo. He turned on the water, then used the spray nozzle to rinse his head off... before giggling again and turning the warm water onto Omi.

"Ack!" He raised his hands in defense to the spray of water, laughing softly at the other's playfullness. "You're crazy!"

"Did you -just- realize that, Bombay?" The Berserker asked before shutting the water off, laughing as Omi looked like the drenched kitten he was.

"You haven't acted very crazy since we got here..." He huffed a bit and shook the water from his hair, droplets flying in every direction. "I was surprised at how.. sane... you seemed to be." Omi ran a hand through his hair and grumbled softly. He hated having his hair wet.

Farfarello smirked, laughing softly as he climbed out of the tub, grabbing one of the oversized bath towels to wrap around himself to protect against the cold. He didn't say anything about his sanity as he walked into the master bedroom, shuffling around until he found some warm clothes for himself..even if he didn't need them it would be nice... and found some things for the younger teen... no matter how baggy... "Dead guy had a big butt...."

Omi stayed in the tub for a few more minutes before getting out, pulling the drain to let the water out. He found another towel and wrapped it around his small body and padded out into the bedroom, smiling at the clothes that Farf had found for him. Drying off, he quickly slipped into them, the pants hanging off his thin waist and the shirt quite baggy. But they would work.

Farfarello stretched a bit, then started out of the room in the dark blue sink pajamas.. "We should get some sleep.." He suggested, feeling clean now.. getting a bit chilly though...

"We should probably do that downstairs... where it's warmer..." He went about the bedroom and gathered up a few more blankets and pillows, starting towards the stairs. He liked the way the pale teen looked in the blue pajamas, but he tried to push those thoughts away.

Following Bombay down the stairs, barefoot.. He smiled a bit, looking around at the darkness around them... the fireplace the only light at the moment as the descended, long shadows cast on the walls. "It's been a nice night.." Farfarello commented... It had been one of his best in a long time.

Omi took the pile of blankets and started to arrange them on the floor in front of the fireplace, throwing the pillows down with them as he sank down, pulling a blanket over hmself to ward off the chill he had gotten upstairs. "It doesn't have to be the last.. you know."

Farfarello sank down into the blankets, making a little nest as he pulled a pillow to himself... "It could be..." The Irishman said as he rested the pillow down next to Bombay's side, then rested his head on it. He had replaced his patch back to where it belonged, watching the fire through his single gold yellow eye... He pulled a blanket up as he lay there...

Bombay nudged over slightly and curled up against Farfarello, smelling sweetly of soap. "It's only the last time if we make it...." He didn't want it to be the last time; there was something about the Irishman, despite the obvious insanity, that Omi was attracted to. He couldn't put his finger on it, but it was there. Hesitantly, he draped one arm over the other teen, letting out a soft sigh.

"They wouldn't like this..." The Berserker said softly, feeling the arm draped over him.. he left it there... "You would become a target." He closed his gold eye, not wanting to think about that... Even if he did kill mercilessly.. or want to kill... something about this night gave him a rather sane anchor in life... which confused him... and he didn't like to be confused.

"They don't have to know...." He knew his own teammates would not take kindly to the situation, but he had a life to lead as well. It wasn't just theirs to dictate. If Yohji could play around with women.. why couldn't Omi play around with Farfarello..? It was an odd comparison. He let out a soft sigh once again and closed his eyes.

Against his own reputation, the Irishman shifted so that he could pull the younger teen to him. He ran his scarred fingers through the damp hair of the genki blonde... "Let's get some sleep.." He said softly...

Omi nodded quietly and pressed into the gentle touch. "Sleep.. is good.." he murmured, resting his head into the pillow and closing his eyes. He felt safe against the Irishman's chest.. protected.. and it helped him to ease into a peaceful sleep.

It was a long time before Farfarello's eye closed for sleep as he watched the fire. For the first time in a long time, he felt strangely sane and calm... anchored in one place where he wanted to curl and forget the rest of the world. Forget God. His eye slowly started to close.... no matter how hard he tried to keep it open.... Eventually he gave in to the abyss of sleep. This had been a good night.