Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Daddy ❯ Daddy ( One-Shot )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Daddy
by seven7(seven maxwell)

Disclaimer: Weib Kreuz is the product of Takehito Koyasu. I only play with them from time to time.

Rating: R

Category: One shot/Drama/Angst

Pairs: none

Warning: Noncon sexsevere rape, violence and foul language.

= %%flashback

Summary: One of the kittens has a flashback of his troubled youth.%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Daddy

=%%flashback 16 years earlier=%%

"DADDY PLEASE NO!!"

"Don't run! You won't get away from me!"

The man grabbed the boy by the waist as he tried to get away. He pulled the child down and turned him over onto his stomach.

"DADDY PLEASE DON'T....PLEASE DAAAADDDDYYYY!!!!"

The boy cried over and over as his father yanked his pants off over his small rump and down his slender legs to tangle around his feet. He tried squirming to wiggle himself free but found himself a mean punch to his face.

"Shut up and do as I say, don't you fight me!"

The man bound the boy's feet with his own pants and removed the child's shirt to tie his arms over his head. After securing the shirt tight enough he held on to his son with one arm and shifted so as to pull down his pants with the other hand.

"Daddy...please...I'm sorry...please..I'm sorry!" The boy screamed desperately, already knowing what his father was planning to do to him as he felt the man shifting behind him.

"Sorry?!" He laughed, "Sorry for what? For being a lazy little fuck? You drove your mama away, I had to kill her ya know."

He kept chuckling as he grabbed his sons hips and thrust forcefully into the small body beneath him. The boy screamed as his father penetrated him with such force that muscles tore and skin broke.

He screamed his fullest as his father quickened the speed of his thrusts within his delicate little body. Crying desperately onto deaf ears for him to stop, to stop the pain. He screamed for help, for injustice, for the neglect of his mother and the abuse of his father. He screamed for an escape from reality.

Unfortunately his thoughts led him to his mother, the woman responsible for all his pain, the woman who left her son and husband for some rich American with gray eyes and lots of money. His father outraged, swore vengeance and sought his betraying wife and her lover and killed them while they were in bed together. His father told him all about it, proud for his revenge. He had thrashed the room and stole everything valuable making it look like a high hit robbery. He had lied to the police, told him to lie too, and the police bought it.

But that wasn't the end, no, the man lost all reason and sanity. One night he came storming into his seven year old son's room and, just like now, abused him. Blamed him for everything that went wrong, how he looked so much like his mother inhereiting her unusual hair and eye color for someone of Japanese descent.

Ever since that night when the boy woke up bleeding, bruised, beaten and naked on the floor, he found himself the victim of his father's insane rampage.

He tried running away but his father always found him and dragged him back, raping and beating him more brutally than before untill he realized it was safer to deal with his father insane than insane and outraged.

Feeling something tear inside of him broke the boy of his thougths shoving him back into his horrid present. He screamed at hoarsely as he felt his father's thrusting tearing his delicate insides.

With a grunt and a final thrust the man climaxed releasing his seed into his son's tight and bloddy passage before pulling himself out. Leaving the boy bloody and broken on the floor, he stood up and gave the child a solid kick to his ribs, hard.

The seven year old could only gasp in pain as his ribs were probably broken from the force of that kick. Trying to free himself from his clothes earned him another stomp, one that left him coughing up blood.

"Little shit!" the man yelled out, "Get off the floor and get cleaned up! If I see you still there being lazy I'll get ya real good." THe man kicked his son one more time just as the police crashed through the door pointing guns at him and yelling at him to turn around a put his hands behind his head. The man cried out that he did nothing wrong, that he was innocent.

Ignoring the blatant yells of injustice, a woman rushed over to the fallen boy and rolled him over onto his back. The boy finally pushed over the edge by that last kick, could only blink at the red haired woman before he sank into darkness. The woman gripped his small body and hugged him to her.

"We got here too late" she spoke to no one in particular, until a figure appeared behind her.

"We got here too late Shuichi, too late" she whispered, trembling hands clutching the small body tighter.

The man behind her sighed. "It was necessary to get evidence" the man said ignoring the glare thrown at him from the infuriated redhead.

"I know, it's something I didn't want to do, but I had no choice. We needed evidence to put this sick pycho away for good. And the only way to get it was to use the boy." His hands balled into fists, at the sight of the little boy.

"But at least it's over now. There's no way I'll let this man ever get his hands on him ever again."

The woman sighed looking down at the child, she knew Shuichi was right but still, the sight of the boy only made accepting their responsiblity that much harder.

"You'd better wake him up, the ambulance is on the way and he might have a concussion." Shuichi said as he walked over to the far end of the small bedroom. On the backside of the room was a small dresser with a little white cat sitting on top of it. On it's neck was a collar tied around it, on the collar was a small camera recording everything that went on in that room.

Shuichi picked up the cat and removed the collar, with the collar in his hands he turned around as the red haired woman was trying to wake the unconsious boy.

"Yohji wake up...come on wake up Yohji...Yohji you need to wake up...wake up....Yohji.....Yohji...."

=%%end=%%

"...on Yohji wake up....Yohji wake up and look at me" Bombay shook Balineses' shoulders gently. "Come on and look at me" the young assassin began to panic as his older teammate showed no response.

"Come on..." one final shake and emerald eyes blurrily opened.

"Yohji! How do you feel? You had us worried..." asked the much relieved Bombay.

Looking around Yohji could see the faces of Bombay, Siberian and Abysinnian. It was then he noticed his head was pillowed on Bombay's lap.

"Yohji?..." Omi asked again.

"I'm okay chibi...just have a nasty headache is all.."

"I'm not suprised you took a pretty hard fall, hit your head bad" answered Omi, "Yohji look at me, let me see your pupils."

The older assasin obeyed getting flashed in the eyes by a blinding flashlight.

"you have a concussion alright your pupils are dialated, can you stand up?"

Yohji stood up feebly only to lose his balance, his knees gave way and he fell into Siberians arms before passing out again.

"Looks like we're gonna have to carry him. Aya where's Yohji's car?"

"Parked behind the tall bushes around the building." replied the stoic redhead.

"I guess we're just about done here right? Then let's go home." Ken said placing one of Yohji's arms around his shoulders.

Aya took up the other side of Yohji doing the same as Ken. All four assassins exited the building leaving countless bodies behind. Ken and Aya struggling to hold an unconcious Yohji upright. Between them they shuffled the older man to his car and gently placed him in the back seat. Omi climbed in next to Yohji keeping an eye on his friend. Ken riding shotgun and Aya driving Seven back to the Koneko No Sumu Ie.

Mission Complete.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Sequel? Yes or No?

Let me know.

Thanx

Seven