Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Feeling the Cold ❯ Feeling the Cold ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Feeling the Cold
Series: Weiss
Pairing: Aya x Ken
Rating: PG-13
Warning: AU,OOC, fluff

Disclaimer: Weiss doesn't belong to me - no matter how much I wish it did.

FEELING THE COLD.

"Ay~aa..." Ken had his head and hands resting on the edge of the man's mattress, sitting crouched on the floor near his head.
"No," the red head tried to turn away, but Ken's grip on the cover wasn't making it easy.
"But Aya..." the brunette tried to put a hitch in his voice, an attempt to make the man feel guilty.

And he did, turning his head to stare at the soccer player he could feel his resolve weaken as Ken's eyes turned distinctively shiny and he made a tiny pleading sound in the back of his throat, with a sigh he gave in,"Alright then."

"Thank you Aya!" the brunette beamed and jumped onto the bed, snuggling deep into the warm covers.

Aya winced as Ken's cold feet found their way between his legs, and cold arms wrapped about his chest.

"Hmm...warm," Ken all but purred in his ear; his breath was hot and Aya shuddered.

"Stop moving about," he hissed as the soccer player pulled him in tighter and rubbed a cold nose on his neck.

"Can't help it," Ken smiled, "You're nice and warm."

"I'm going to be freezing if you keep stealing all the heat." Aya bitched softly.

"I'll warm you up then." Ken laughed, a sound that served to increase the temperature of Aya's blood.

"Would you?" he turned to face the man and they stared at each other for long moments.

"I would," Ken smiled softly. Ever since the weather had turned cold and the heating had broken, he'd found his way into Aya's room to share heat with the man, the first time he'd done it, he'd been scared of being beaten bloody and sent back to his ice-box; but each time Aya had protested a little, and then given in, allowing him to slide under the covers and stay the night.
It had taken more courage than he knew he possesed to first touch the red-head, to snuggle up to him and eventually wrap about him; he wondered if Aya had felt his heart thumping against his back the first few times before it became natural to touch.

"Ken," Aya's hands came up and gently stroked the now warm fabric of the soccer player's pajamas, "Warm me up."

"Hai," Ken breathed out and very gently kissed the man, giving him plenty of time to back away if it wasn't what he wanted. He was glad when the man's hands tightened their grip and he was kissed back fiercely, an incredible heat building between the two of them.

The kisses grew deeper and more passionate until they were both gasping for air.
"Warm now Aya?" Ken teased gently
"Ah," the swordsman manouvered his head under Ken's chin, "Tired too."
"We'll talk in the morning?" the brunette ran his hands gently through the blood red locks that tickled his skin.
"Ah," Aya kissed the man's throat and managed to snuggle closer again, "Oyasumi."
"Oyasumi," Ken shut his eyes and drifted off to sleep with a smile, satisfied in the morning he would never have to worry about being cold again.

OWARI.