Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Forgiven ❯ Forgiven: The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Forgiven: Where it All Started

Disclaimer: I of course don't own them (unfortunately)

Author Notes: This fic is still developing, but please read & review at the end! I promise to try & not to disappoint you! Especially to all you yohjixomi fans out there!!!

He opened the car door and stepped out. "Welcome home Yohji-kun…" he whispered to himself. He looked up at the apartment where he once called home. Home to him…and Omi… He inhaled the early morning air and let out his breath, which slowly danced away and disappeared from his sight. He clenched and unclenched his hands that held the keys to his home. 'Should I go in? Was it to soon to be back? Will he be mad?' All these questions circled in his mind. Finally, not knowing what to do, he slipped back into his car, lied down in the back seat, and cried.

One year ago…

"Merry Christmas Aya-kun! Merry Christmas Ken-kun! Where's Yohji-kun?" Asked the innocent looking Omi. "Chances are, he's still out clubbing… We'll be lucky if we see him come back at 4 in the morning!" replied Ken, whom was busy trying to bake a fruit-cake. Aya sat in the corner of the kitchen, obviously looking distressed at the "progress" (if there was any) at the fruit-cake Ken was making. "But Yohji-kun can't open the presents with us then, and its almost midnight!" cried Omi. Aya looked at Omi then, those eyes that were ever so trustworthy, and didn't have the heart to tell him that they would spend another Christmas without the fourth member of their group. "Maybe he'll…" Before Aya could finish his sentence, all three of the members heard the front door open, and someone yelling, "HO HO HO!!! Merry Christmas!!!" All three heads from the kitchen poked out and saw a red fringed with white fluffed suit Yohji, carrying a garbage bag full of packages. Omi was the first to run out and embrace him, "Yohji-kun! You came back! Tell me you're staying to spend Christmas with us!" "Yohji peered into those eyes and said, "Of course I am…" With that, he took Omi out of his arms and said, "Gather around everybody! Presents for everyone!" Everyone was taking there presents when suddenly Ken cried out, "OH CRAP!!! My fruit-cake's still in the oven!!!" and ran off back into the kitchen. Aya seemed to give a sigh of relief and said, "That's alright, didn't look edible anyways…"

All of them opened their presents, Aya got a cd from Ken, which he knew he'd probably not listen to, a scarf from Omi, whom didn't know what else to buy the guy (can you blame him?), and a mask complete with goofy looking eyes and big ears from Yohji. "What the hell? Not funny." But everyone else was laughing picturing Aya wearing it. Next was Ken's turn. He got a new soccer ball from Yohji, a poster of his favourite band from Omi, and a pack of double A batteries from Aya, for his CD player (we all know he can't shop for people) and an anonymous gift wrapped in a small packet. "Who's that from?" the team asked. "I have no idea," Ken answered. He opened it carefully, and inside there was a mistletoe. Yohji grinned at him, "Hmm… secret admirer that we don't know of, or is that for yourself?" Ken turned the package around, he sighed, "it's from one of the fans from the flower shop. I think I'm gonna set this one aside."

Next Yohji opened his presents. A pair of hip sun glasses from Ken, (leave it to Ken to shop for people), a pack of smokes from Aya (wow an actual decent present!), and a long sexy black leather jacket from Omi. They all stared at it wide-eyed. Yohji let out a gasp, "Um… Omi-kun, this is really… ahh… nice! How the hell did u manage to buy it?" Omi blushed and replied staring down at his hands, "Well ummm… I've been saving up…" With that, he glanced at Yohji who was grinning. "Thanks Omi!" He embraced the boy into his chest, which he felt at first was tense, but softened on him and he heard in the faintest whisper his reply of, "Only for you…" Yohji knew he heard it quite clear, but was in disbelief. 'What did Omi mean by that?' he asked himself, but he shrugged it off and said, "Hey Omi, its your turn now!" The young boy seemed almost reluctant to get off of him, but he did and gathered his presents. He got a dart board from Ken (to practice his skills of course), a light bulb from Aya (which everyone was scratching their heads and asked themselves, 'What the hell?') and a picture of the team from Yohji. "Wow, this is such a thoughtful gift Yohji-kun!" Omi looked up happily. "I'm glad you like it…" Yohji said smiling sincerely.

"Come on guys! It's already past one in the morning! We won't have much time!" Omi looked around puzzled as Ken and Aya raced up to their rooms, and Yohji took off his Santa outfit to uncover leather pants and a silk shirt that looked almost too good on him. "Wow, your jacket really goes well with this assemble!" Indeed, Yohji looked quite breathtaking, or in Omi's terms, 'Damn fine…' "You guys are gonna go clubbing? But I thought we're spending Christmas together?" Omi said looking up hopefully at Yohji. "Well, I'm sorry Omi, you know we'd bring you if we could, but when Manx brought the mission over last night, it was strictly for us three to track down the guy in the club. Sorry, but we'll be back first thing in the morning to have breakfast together, I promise." Omi felt deceived, and almost let down. He only wished that he could spend one Christmas with them all together, with Yohji… At that, Ken and Aya came down complete in flashy outfits. "Lock the door while we're gone!" Aya said sternly. "I know! I'm not a child!" replied Omi who was quite annoyed with the word 'child'. Ken and Aya went outside into the chilly night, as Yohji finished looking in the mirror, he turned to face Omi to utter "I umm… I want to… er… just look at my present more carefully," and left. Omi closed the door behind him, wondering as to what Yohji meant.

He cleaned up the living room floor and took Yohji's present up to his room. Inside, he sat on his bed holding the picture frame and peering at it more closely. 'What did Yohji mean?' he asked himself again. He flipped it over and opened the back. Inside, there was another picture. It was the one he took with Yohji last year around this time. He knew he liked the picture since it made him look really good. "Why had Yohji given it to me?" he asked himself out loud. He took the picture out and turned it over, at the back it read… "Through the moments of sadness… Through the moments of pain… I think about you…" Omi gasped, and felt numbness take over.

~Okie okei… What do you think happens next??? Hehehhe… please review & tell me what u think! Thanx~