Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Green Ribbons ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Green Ribbons
Series: Weiss Kreuz
Pairing: Ken x Aya
Rating: PG
Warning: fluff, AU, OOC.

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, the bishounen of Weiss (both animated and breathing) will never be mine ... damn.


GREEN RIBBONS.

Ken woke to an empty bed and muffled noise coming from somewhere else in the building.
Swinging his legs down, he stood and stretched before padding out to find the source of the racket.

He passed Youji and Omi's landing, the noise now more distinct and recognisable as cursing, coming from the shop floor below.

Intrigued he moved down the steps in stealthy Siberian mode and peered round the door. The sight that met his eyes was so unexpected that he couldn't help smiling and laughing aloud.

Perfect Fujimiya Aya was sitting on the work top, a barely wrapped parcel next to him, and soft, silky green ribbons tangled all over his hands and up the arms of his black pyjamas.

"Ken..." the redhead blushed.

"Aya," he acknowledged the man and moved to lounge in the doorway, "What are you doing?"

"I was trying to wrap your birthday present," Aya gestured to the box with his bound hands, "But I'm not doing a very good job of it." he huffed as a long strand of red hair fell over his eyes, making him look younger and innocent.

"I don't know," Ken liked what he was seeing as he stalked forward grinning, "I think you've done it nicely," he gently tugged on a loose loop of ribbon and pulled his lover closer.

"Happy birthday Ken," Aya whispered as he raised his head to meet Ken's lips.

Ken smirked into the kiss, twining the ribbon round his own hands and linking them with Aya's, "Ah a very happy birthday."

OWARI.