Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Pranks - revised ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Halloween Pranks

Author: thelovemutt

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Farfarello/Schuldig

Summary: Farfarello and Schuldig play some juvenile pranks on Halloween.

Warning: Murder. Sexualizing said murder. Bloodplay sort of.

*revised* Punctuation and capitalization errors fixed. Removed one shitty cliche (rode him for all the he was worth? What the hell was I thinking when I wrote this?). Fuck, I had a lot of homophone problems. Waste for waste, to for too, your for you're. I feel so stupid. The original positing was written at 3 and barely edited. Sorry. Enjoy revised edition.

The teenage vampiress stepped around the group of witches and Draculas and mummies into the foyer of Schuldig's rented house and walked toward the display.

"That looks so real!"

"Maybe it is," Schuldig told her with a grin.

The restrained woman twitched as the vampiress ran her finger along one of the wounds. "Awesome," she murmured.

Farfarello said, "It was very difficult." He made a very convincing demon, and the red pitchfork he carried looked as if it was actually sharp.

The woman screamed against the gag. Farfarello smacked her across the back of her head almost playfully. "Quit it. We're not trying to scare her any more."

She kept squirming, and whimpering. Schuldig sighed loudly. "She is *such* a drama queen."

Vampire girl yawned and looked at her watch. "Oh shit, it's getting late. Time to get the kiddies home." She left, snapping her fingers at the children she was watching and issuing a command of "Come on, brats."

"Happy Halloween!" Schuldig and Farfarello called in unison as she left.

"It is getting late," Schuldig said once she was gone. "I think it's time to close up shop."

Farfarello pouted.

"We're out of candy."

Farfarello pouted further, but then brightened. "I still have this treat to finish." He moved toward their captive. She completely lost her composure, and it was very clear that she wasn't acting. Too bad that everybody who gave a damn had gone home for the night.

He ran the edge of his three-bladed weapon down her cheek and the blood further stained her habit. She started to mumble, and though her speech was muffled he easily recognized the rhythm. In most cases the Lord's Prayer amused him with it's hypocrisy , but now it served to fuel his violence. He stabbed the pitchfork into her shoulder and left it there, then withdrew a knife.

"Now," he said, " I want to be able to hear you, but I don't want your noise to draw the neighbors, so I'm just going to give you a little bit of this to calm you down." He removed her gag and grabbed a thioridazine pill and forced it down her throat with one had while he held her nose closed with the other. She gave in and swallowed eventually. "I would have rather given you an injection, but I had those lying around."

Schuldig laughed and Farfarello looked at him questioningly. "She doesn't believe that you had them lying around," Schuldig explained. "She thinks you obtained them with the specific purpose of drugging somebody."

"I had those for a very valid reason. And I got them legally. With a prescription."

"See," said Schuldig, "Farf here is *very* crazy. They're supposed to make him less so, but I don't think they're working. For *normal* people, like you, they work as tranqs. So even if we somehow left you in a situation where you could get away, I doubt that you'd be about to go far."

Schuldig had hoped for a stronger fear response (fear was his drug), but he didn't get one. In fact, She didn't respond at all, nearly knocked out by the strong drug.

Schuldig didn't have to be able to read Farfarello's mind to know what was coming next. He interrupted the child-like disappointment that was forming in Farfarello's mind with a harsh admonishment. "You always do that!"

"I know, I didn't mean to."

"She's only about three quarters your size, she's female, and she's completely sane. What did you expect a full one of your doses was going to do?"

"I don't usually think about how my victim is going to react to a drug relative to me. They don't make me sedate at all anyway. They just make me hallucinate."

"Well now we can't play with her. Do you want to wait until she's sobered up?"

"I- no, let's just kill her now." He smiled again. While he didn't get to continue his game of cat and mouse, killing was killing. A couple of slices with his knife and it was over. Black and white were stained with red. If anything had gone wrong it would have been somebody realizing that the nun's outfit's quality was much too high to be some cheap costume.

"You look so dejected, Schuldig said. Come here." He grabbed Farfarello's arm and pulled him to him, and let his hand drop to cup Farfarello's arse and finger the crease where his leg joined. "I can make you feel better, if you want." His voice said that he would be very surprised if Farfarello didn't want.

"I think Gods probably crying. They loved looking at her. It was a game, just like Salem was a game. Nobody stopped to think it could be serious, that people would get hurt. We should have burned her. Witches are out in full force tonight and I'm sure she had a mole."

"I want to fuck you," he murmured against Farfarello's neck. His words were followed with his tongue.

"We could probably burn the body." Farfarello allowed Schuldig to unbutton his shirt as he talked. "We could read verse about evil and how we shouldn't have suffered her to live anyway.

"If that's what you want." He ran his fingers along Farfarello's cheek and forced the maniac's gaze to meet his own. "In his ear he whispered, "Get down on your knees for me now and we'll do that later for you."

Farfarello nodded. As he sunk to his knees he said, "Even devote Christians were burned." He really was beautiful like that, even if it was in a terrifying sort of way, on his knees with his shirt off but those kinky bondage pants still on. The scars were illuminated in the moonlight that came in though the window (they hadn't bothered to pay the electric bill; they weren't planning on living there. The candlelight danced on the fake Sanskrit markings that he and Schuldig had carved into his flesh. While creating them Farfarello had decided to let them all heal fully, but now he was wondering if he should let some of them scar. "Church hypocrisy at it's worst."

"Stop talking."

"As you wish." He unbuttoned Schuldig's pants and frowned when some of the glitter got on his hands, but he continued anyway.

Schuldig hadn't expected Farfarello to be so good. For all he knew, the other man was a virgin. But, if he was a virgin, he certainly had an overactive imagination, because Schuldig had never done a virgin who could use their tongue like that on the first try. "Fuck yeah, that's it." Delicate fingers with pastel-painted nails tried to wind themselves in Farfarello's hair and he thrusted himself as far into that mouth as he could.

And found himself flat on his arse, in one of the puddles of blood that surrounded the chair where the dead nun sat. Farfarello looked at the blood on Schuldig's pretty white clothes and grinned. "Now you're tainted." He gripped Schuldig's hips hard and held him to the floor, giving his cock one long, wet lick before speaking again. "I may be the one with the cock in my mouth, Angel, but that doesn't mean I'm not in charge." He returned to his previous task, relishing the tastes and smells. Schuldig cried out and tried to thrust his hips but Farfarello didn't give him enough slack. "In fact," Farfarello continued to Schuldig's disappointment. "I think you're behavior," he ran a finger just over the tip of Schuldig's cock, causing the man to almost jump, "the way ever little touch makes you want, in vain, to just throw me down and take me, proves just how much control *I* have.

After several minuets of pleasuring Schuldig with his mouth, Farfarello jumped to his feet and pulled Schuldig up just as quickly as he'd thrown him down. "I want you to fuck me now."

Schuldig was happy to oblige. He kicked his pants the rest of the way off and moved his hands to the straps that worked their way under his shirt.

"You can take the shirt off, but put the wings back on when you're done." Schuldig nodded vigorously. He was so far gone; he just wanted to fuck Farfarello. He'd do whatever he wanted. While on the floor his now bent halo had absorbed a lot of blood, and his movements caused to run down his back and spatter Farfarello's face.

By the time Schuldig had his shirt removed and wing harness securely back in place, Farfarello was fully nude as well. Schuldig pressed his body against Farfarello's again and ground against him, rubbing their most sensitive parts together. Farfarello moaned and leaned his head forward, resting it on Schuldig's shoulder.

Schuldig smiled. He wondered if Farfarello felt pleasure less intensely because he didn't have any pain to compare it to, or more intensely because he didn't have any pain to distract him from it. He realized he didn't really care as long as Farfarello was as receptive to it as he was now. From what Schuldig could sense Farfarello wasn't really in control right then, but it wasn't a matter of him giving into Schuldig, it was a matter of him giving into the pleasure. That was good enough for Schuldig as both meant Farfarello was rather docile.

In Farfarello's ear he whispered, "I want you on your hands and knees."

As Schuldig had mostly been expecting, Farfarello complied quickly and wordlessly. He really was a sight to behold. There were a lot less scars on his back, but the ones that were there were prominent. Schuldig ran his hand down Farfarello's spine and then down to the hole hidden by those two perfectly shaped mounds of flesh.

"Shit," he said, his lips against the small of Farfarello's back. "I don't have anything. Do you mind if I use spit?"

"I don't catch diseases and I don't feel pain."

To Schuldig that sounded like an invitation to fuck him dry, but he worried about leaving behind scar tissue in the one place where Farfarello wouldn't want any scars. He realized that they were both on their knees in blood; it had been steadily dripping to the floor.

He ran his hand though it, gather enough to ease his way, even if it was only slightly. He did this where Farfarello could see so that he'd know what Schuldig was doing and could object if he wanted to. Of course he didn't want to.

Schuldig entered Farfarello in one quick stroke, and gave him a few unneeded seconds to get use to the feeling. When Schuldig began fucking him earnestly, Farfarello bucked back and rode his as hard as he could without hurting him. Sensing how close he was, Schuldig kept his hands above Farfarello's waist. He stoked his sides and toyed with his nipples. Whenever he touched Farfarello, whether it was on his face or his neck or his back, he elicited some kind of moan or whimper or squirming.

Finally, with Schuldig's cock in his ass and his fingers in his hair and mouth, Farfarello came, making a loud keening noise spraying the bloodied floor. Knowing that Farfarello had come, and feeling it, drove Schuldig over the edge as well, and he gave Farfarello more than a few bruises that he couldn't feel with his grip.

Spent, they both lay still, breathing harshly. The relative silence was broken once Schuldig put two and two together.

"You're hands were holding you up. You came without your cock being touched?" He turned his head and looked at Farfarello who simply nodded.

"I didn't know that was possible."

"There are a lot of things you don't know." He'd found a left behind fun size packet of skittles on the floor beside him and was haphazardly chucking the bite sized candies at the nun's corpse, trying to get the skittles caught in the open wounds.

Schuldig laughed. "Well I'm always open to learning new things."

Farfarello grabbed the straps that held on his angle's fake wings and pulled him closer. "You know," he said in a low tone, "this is the best Halloween I've had since that time we mutilated all of those teenagers on that horror trail."

Schuldig scooted closer still and pressed his lips to Farfarello's. Pulling back he said, "We still have to have that bonfire."

Farfarello grinned.

Later that night they learned just how flammable the clothes nuns wear are. And how flammable nuns are. Just for the hell of it, Schuldig induced mass hysteria, and the fire was really put to use. Farfarello was happy when they slipped away. He was usually more of a well-thought-out-scheme kind of guy, but there was always something about a good, spontaneous Halloween prank that made him smile.

Authors Note: The nun passing out had nothing to do with me trying to figure out a way or not having to write a torture scene. Really.

FB me: thelovemutt@earthlink.net