Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ I Don't Like Him ❯ I Don't Like Him ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimers: I don't own Weiss Kreuz, Takehito does. Please don't sue

This is my first shonen ai so don't expect much. Probably my last too…just playing with the idea. It won't leave me alone. Besides, a friend writer once told me that I can only be an official fanfic writer if I've written at least one fic in one category so here's for the shonen ai. (It's not Yaoi. Yaoi and shonen ai are two different things.) It's boyxboy love so if that offends you, please leave.

I Don't Like Him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You like him don't you?

No

You like how he smiles and the room suddenly lights up.

No

You like how his eyes would light up and makes your insides lurch up

No

You like how he would look at you and ask like your opinion matters most.

No

You like how he would cry because of his past and only your words could assure him that he'd not turn into the monster his father had become.

No

You like how he would worry over something so trivial like a wasted flower or a hurt kitten.

No

You like how his eyes would darken into a dark hue of royal blue while in a mission or just answering his algebra homework.

No

You even like how he looks like curled up like a cat whenever he sleeps in the couch at nights when he's too tired to go up his room after finishing the mission report or his history essay.

No

You like how peaceful he looks even you carry him off to his bed.

No

Heck, you even like how he lazily opens one eye and murmur a soft thank you as you lay him down.

No

You like how he develops from a boy into a young man.

No

You like how he'd just smile to you to say hi.

No

You like him…admit it.

No

You don't? Really now.

//"Aya-kun, I need some red roses for this arrangement. Would you mind getting some from the fridge?" the blue-eyed boy looks up from his work.

Ran glared at him for a second that the blond took as a no.

"Don't mind it. I'll get it myse-" he tried to go but Ran fended him away and turned to the walk-in freezer. "Thanks Aya-kun." He beamed a smile. Ran just scoffed. //

See…I'm right. You don't like to take orders from just anyone but with him…you only take orders from two kinds of people: people who gave you money i.e. Persia and the customers of Koneko and people whom you like. He's certainly not Persia or a customer so probably….

I repeat No.

Come on… you *like* him. Admit it, Ayan Fujimiya!

I don't! Maybe it's you who like him Ran.

No I don't.

Then why do you keep saying that I like him? What are you trying to do then?

Make you realize that you at least like a bit of him.

Why?

Because I need too…I need my other half to feel at least something towards him.

But you don't like him, you said so yourself. You don't like him and so am I.

Yes, I don't like him. I *love* him. That's two different things. And I need you, the present Ran, the Ayan side of me to at least like him.

But I don't. I don't like /Omi Tsukiyono/.

Can you at least try?

No

Why?

Because…

Because……?

Because I won't descend the level of feelings I have for him.

Do you mean…?

Yes, just like you, I don't *like* Omi Tsukiyono. I *love* him.

Thanks…

Don't. We both know it's a hopeless case. We're not worthy enough for him.

I don't care…as long as I'm not alone loving him. At least, we're together...loving him.

Uh…Ran?

Yes Ayan?

Shut up! You're making me feel like I'm some teenager in love.

Hey! I am a teenager before…fine. Better get those roses now.

Yare yare…

And Ayan….

What now?

Thanks…

Hey, I do have a heart you know. I can fall in love too.

I know, Ayan…I know…I just didn't think the ice king could…

Ran…Shut up.

~owari

Yeah, I know…its crap. What do you expect?! An award winning piece from moi?! Ha! You must be dreaming. Anyway, review please! Thanks! =)

Mar.14,2004