Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ It's All Relative ❯ Chapter 20 ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Yohji laid Schuldig down on the bed as if he was the most delicate creature ever made. He started at the telepath's feet and removed the garish bunny slippers to caress the soft and sensitive soles of his feet. Schuldig arched in response to the not quite tickling feeling. He moaned a little when Yohji swept delicate strokes of his tongue over the thin skin of his ankles. No one had ever taken the time to explore his body and find out what brought him the most pleasure. Yohji was overwhelming him with sensation and they were still fully clothed.

Yohji pulled Schuldig to a sitting position and gently lifted the loose shirt over his head freeing his mane of hair to fly around his face and down his back. The blonde leaned close to bury his face in the soft, bright strands, inhaling Schuldig's unique spicy scent. It reminded him of cloves and oranges. Yohji breathed a warm puff of air against one small, perfect ear and whispered reassurances.

"Gonna make you feel so good, baby."

"Yohji," Schuldig whispered a little desperately.

"Soon, baby, soon. Let me enjoy you and show you how much I want you."

Schuldig lay back and surrendered himself to Yohji completely. Yohji wrapped several locks of flaming hair around his fingers and rubbed them on his face.

"Your hair is like living fire. Just like the rest of you, it attracts with the promise of warmth and the possibility of getting burned if one gets too close. Your mouth is hot and pliant but not too soft. It makes a man want to taste and savor your flavor. Will you be sweet, spicy, a combination of both?"

Yohji suited actions to words and licked at Schuldig's lips until the man parted them in invitation. Yohji explored every part, the ridged roof, the baby soft inside cheeks, the hard pearly teeth before lazily initiating a slow tangle of tongues. Overcome with pleasure, Schuldig gripped Yohji's hair to force a deeper contact. Yohji pulled away and smiled softly at the bereft whimper that slipped from the telepath's throat.

"Don't rush, baby. I'm all about enjoying every moment."

"Yohji, you're killing me!"

"No, I'm not," Yohji replied, amused. "I'm giving you the attention and admiration your beauty deserves."

Schuldig was so aroused he wanted to use his gift to compel Yohji to get on with it, but he couldn't deny the thick, warm pleasure Yohji was making him feel. He bit his lip in an effort to stay quiet, but it was no use. Breathy sighs of desire flew from his throat when Yohji burned a trail of wet kisses from this mouth to his nipples, laving one with his tongue and lightly pinching the other between his thumb and forefinger. Electric jolts of sensation shot through Schuldig's body and he writhed from the sheer pleasure of it.

More kisses lower down had his stomach muscles tensing with anticipation. Callused fingers added their own form of pleasant feeling brushing his skin as Yohji eased the loose sleeping pants from his hips to his knee. Yohji paused to admire the proud erection standing stiffly and hugely engorged, a pearly drop of pre come glistening on the tip. He flicked his tongue over it to taste and a gasping groan erupted from Schuldig. His hips bucked upwards uncontrollably. Yohji pinned him and continued to feather light, teasing kisses from hipbone to hipbone, pausing to suck at a bit of skin that stretched tautly over the bones.

Yohji pushed the pants down further and followed the vaguely Vee shaped light down of ginger hair that pointed the way to the pulsing and leaking cock that desperately wanted his mouth's attentions. He took just the head in his mouth and suckled gently, then brought his tongue into play to swirl around the tip and delve shallowly in the slit before continuing to lick with broad strokes up and down the shaft. He used his fingers to shift aside the heavy sac of balls to lightly rim the hidden entrance with a deft touch. Schuldig moaned loudly and spread his legs wider in a clear invitation.

Yohji accepted the invitation, shedding the rest of his clothes and settling between Schuldig's thighs to nip and kiss his lips.

"Where's the lube, baby?" Yohji whispered in Schu's ear and tugged on the lobe with his teeth.

"Bed...bedside table!" Schuldig gasped.

Yohji leaned over to take the fat tube from the top drawer and shifted to the telepath's side. He set the tube aside for the moment and slid lower in the bed, urging Schuldig to raise his knees and spread his thighs wider. Yohji pressed wet, open mouthed kisses to the inside of Schuldig's smooth skinned thighs, relishing the trembling he could feel in the long limbs. Yohji took great pride in making his lovers crazy with desire to the point where they would practically beg for release.

He flipped the top on the tube and coated his fingers liberally. Even with his eyes closed Schuldig could feel his intentions and started to pant lightly in anticipation. At the first touch of the cool gel the telepath jumped a little. Yohji kept his eyes on that lovely face, watching every reaction as he gently pushed in his forefinger and twisted it to coat the inner ring edges. By the time he moved to two fingers Schuldig was groaning continuously in pleasure and attempting to impale himself further on Yohji's fingers.

"Sh, baby. Almost ready. It feels good, doesn't it?" Yohji crooned comfort to the writhing man.

When he felt he had heightened every nerve ending, Yohji rose up to settle himself between Schuldig's legs. He positioned himself at the prepared entrance and framed Schu's face with his hands. Yohji brushed back sweat damp bangs and kissed his forehead, nose and flushed lips.

"Open your eyes and watch me, Schu," Yohji commanded.

Schuldig cracked open his heavy lids. He felt leaden and drugged with pleasure. He focused his blue eyes on Yohji's face and widened them as Yohji pushed in with one smooth stroke. There was no pain whatsoever, just a delicious fullness that stroked his soul. Never had Schuldig been taken like that, like he was precious and easily breakable.

"Oh, Yohji," Schuldig breathed.

Yohji smiled and cupped the side of his face, kissing his open mouth and thrusting slowly. Schuldig whimpered in delight and wrapped his legs around Yohji's hips to move with him. The movements grew more hurried and frenzied until Schuldig threw back his head to scream his pleasure in a shattering orgasm without ever having his cock touched. He could only lay panting and dazed as Yohji stroked a few more times then stiffened with a shout and a groan. Rather than roll off immediately as Schuldig expected, Yohji gathered him close and rocked them together while sharing warm, sweet kisses.

Schuldig was exhausted. He didn't want to move at all. Yohji sensed that and eased from his body to fetch a warm cloth from the bathroom and cleaned them both. He started to turn away when a soft hand grasped his arm.

"Stay with me?" Schuldig asked. He looked very young and vulnerable.

"Sure," Yohji answered easily and slipped under the covers. He tucked the telepath's head under his chin and stroked the long hair soothingly. It wasn't long before he fell asleep.

Schuldig lay awake long after Yohji fell asleep. He felt a wave of uneasiness pass through him. He was in deep, deep trouble. Tonight he had fallen hopelessly in love. He had watched, enviously, as Crawford and Aya had danced around one another before finally getting it together. Schuldig had sensed the attraction and connection between the two even before they did. So he had watched and teased and taunted and the whole time longed for someone to warm his own bed. He no longer wanted to sleep alone night after night. Schuldig yearned for a lover and a friend. He wanted it to be Yohji, and it scared him to be so vulnerable to one person.

Schuldig rubbed his cheek on Yohji's chest where he could still faintly smell his own scent on Yohji's warm skin. It pleased and soothed him until sleep came.